It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would create more havoc?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
If project blue beam is indeed true, and mass holographic projection could be used against the global population....

The what would create more havoc?

An alien invasion

or

The return of a messiah?

(Thanks to chapter29 - he/she knows what for)

[edit on 2-3-2009 by mr-lizard]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Probably the alien one, even if it would be the real deal and even if it wouldn't even be an invasion. Just look at the threads where the arrival of "GOOD" Aliens have been discussed, and it is seen again and again that sooner or later there are allways people popping up that starts to discuss ways to "defend" themselves against the aliens and wonder what type of weapons that would work, even if it has been stated that the aliens would be peaceful.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
justa few well placed EMPs,remote controled ,5 min timers ,homemade from old microwave ovens,pulse radius,500 mtrs,tested and confirmed,plenty more being made .this can be anyones game,its fun and when done properly ,no one gets hurt,intrested ,well theres plenty of designs all over the web,everybody should have one!!nobody wins nobody looses!!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well, if we are looking to create 'havoc', then, a sudden muderous alien invasion of something particularly strange to look at, coupled with huge explosions, smoke, fire, and the screams of terrored women in high heels and nylons; mascara tears pouring down on thier last moments of frenzied incomprehension...

Would probably be more effective than a light show to a digitally competent, movie watching, special effects critical population;

However, the whole anti-christ idea, pardon, I lost the thought of what I thought you asked...

start over---->

However, the whole messiah returns idea, if timed correctly to stimy the invasion...would maybe effectively have a quarter of the world's population *believing* in it, especially, if he is a man who waves his hand, and, *poof*, all the monsters just... *disappear*.

Then again, if he comes acrossed in a HAARP type format, he'd be pretty much unbelievable-though scary and definately something to *pretend* to believe in long enough until we figure out.....whatever it is that needs to be figured out.

As far as panic...eh alien invasion.

I have very little idea as to what I just wrote. I am mostly resigned to fate and my grumble at it.

My personal thoughts tend towards thinking that the same man who messes around with the haarp technology will send the alien invasion so he can come and save the day to the perception of all us ants.

I am just weird like that.

Neat topic.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Honestly,

I think the return of a "messiah" figure would create much more havoc, once it was revealed to be false.

Can you imagine the riots? The burnings? The war?

Yeah a holographic alien invasion would be trippy - but if Jesus appeared in NYC or something and people figured out the truth. Wow....

[edit on 2-3-2009 by mf_luder]

new topics

top topics

join