It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pure Coincedence Or Not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Look at what is transpiring, is it Pure coincidence or are they somehow related?

HAARP or not?

I spoke with some friend in Northern Florida yesterday, it was snowing.

Carolina's Record snow fall.

www.google.com...

Pilot Whales beaching themselves in great numbers

www.abc.net.au...

Dow hits Record low

www.bloomberg.com...

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
My bet is 'coincidence', frankly.

After all, HAARP is 'way too busy mind-controlling the general population, causing earthquakes, and making changes to the Sun's magnetic field to have time to focus on Wall Street (where, presumably, 'they' would be using mind-control to push the market up, not down), pods of whales (why would 'they' care one way or t'other about whales Down Under?), or causing huge snow-dumps (as with market modification, you'd expect weather modification to be beneficial, wouldn't you?).

I know that HAARP can do all of these things...after all, I've been told so often enough by people with PhDs in Homeopathic Medicine in threads right here on ATS, and the only dissenting voices were obviously-unqualified disinfo agents with frivolous credentials like degrees in Electrical Engineering, and / or years of experience in radio broadcasting.

One of the beauties of the internet is that it opens up all manner of information sources. The down-side of that access is that if you grab *enough* data, you'll find coincidental relationships. Unless there's some concrete reason to assume otherwise, that's probably *all* they are...coincidence. Do you have any reason to believe (or evidence to support the belief) that the incidents you referenced are linked in any way other than "they're bad news" and "they happened within a short time frame"?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Coincidence or not...one can't deny that there's just a whole lot of bad ju-ju going around, to be sure. Duck and cover.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It does seem like a whole lot of unraveling is taking place.

It sure is some interesting times we live in.

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Coincidence or not...one can't deny that there's just a whole lot of bad ju-ju going around, to be sure. Duck and cover.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Not to mention the colliding satelites and submarines. And then we have a couple of planes just falling out of the sky recently.

I'm hoping for coincedence...because the alternative just plain sucks.

new topics

top topics

join