It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

job interview on thursday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
well i have an interview on thursday for kennel help at an animal hospital. i probably won't get it but i am going to try anyway. they said they make you cover your tattoos and i have them on my hands and those obviously can not be covered. the boss will have to rule on that at the interview. hopefully the fact that i can work any hours they want and the fact that i have experience in a kennel will play a factor.
gonna dress nice and give it a go....

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
best of luck to you...

i would much rather work with dogs than humans

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by fishneedh2o

yeah, me too. i can be just fine without dealing with people. this is just basic kennel help and helping out the groomers.
pretty easy stuff. it's a bit of a drive so unless they pay really well this would not be the permanent job but it will get me going till i find it. maybe i could use this job to raise the money for truck driving school and get that done and maybe get on the road by next winter..
sounds like a plan

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Just dropped in to wish you luck for tomorrow.

That sounds like a lovely job and even better if it helps to pay for something you really want. Good luck.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thing fish

yeah, me too. i can be just fine without dealing with people. this is just basic kennel help and helping out the groomers. pretty easy stuff. it's a bit of a drive so unless they pay really well this would not be the permanent job but it will get me going till i find it. maybe i could use this job to raise the money for truck driving school and get that done and maybe get on the road by next winter.. sounds like a plan

I hope you don't get the job,because it takes dedicated people who cares .Not just a stepping stone to driving a truck.You have not expressed one iota of exitement of working with animals.

No offence buddy,just my opinion.

Edit to add, iota was a word I was tought when I were younge.

Peace

[edit on 3/3/2009 by lewtra]

new topics

top topics

join