It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JavaScript problem in ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

I thought it was a good idea to remind you of this, from the "Terms & Conditions" to which you agreed.

4b) Ad Blockers: As AboveTopSecret.com is provided as a free service, in part through the income of our advertising, you agree not to use "ad-blocking" software or similar built-in web browser options while using the website(s).

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I've encountered the problem this morning, and it (this morning's problem anyway) is related to the DIGG widget on each thread. I've disabled that for the time being.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by tarifa37

There's a link on the top left of the page, just under "home", that says "go light" or "go dark", according to the style you use. If you are seeing the "dark" version, clicking it will change to "light" and vice-versa.

Thanks,I now feel like a complete idiot
.I will try that on my laptop later,cheers ArMap

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Same warning I got both times I tried to use ATS today - causing a complete freeze of my computer.

Even getting to task manager to get out of ATS was near impossible.

peace

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hehehe--- "Internet Exlopers Problem"
Just opened in IE7 (my least favorite browser), and all currently working fine.
I would suggest Firefox with the noscript plugin.
You can whitelist sites for TOS compliance, and toggle it on and off during problem ID and resolution-------Hmmmmmm.

Just got a bunch of registry change permission notices in IE7 on this page while reloading ads via firewall *Probably* due to flash permissions, as I don't use IE much and just did a wipe and reinstall yesterday, so am still installing and updating bits and pieces.
Did notice that google and yahoo had a bug recently, and if I find anything nefarious I'll be sure to post it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join