It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warner Bros. Cartoon Predicts 9/11 Twin towers Falling!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
prisonplanet.com...

funny how this cartoon is not available on youtube anymore.

Likely fanatical response to events such as this.

I have a movie poster of Spiderman 1, 2002, I got from the printer, whose presses stopped dead on 9-11 because Spidie was on a NY skyline and WTC was in the reflection of his eyes on the illustration.

They re-composed the poster and I was lucky to get one before they were destroyed.

Poster Art Detail 2002

So what? I never thought Spiderman had anything to do with it.

Non-sequiter.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I am familiar with this cartoon. If you understand what the dog is doing, it make sense really and while coincidental it is really nothing more than that.
The dog is having a panic attack.
He is also describing the vertigo effect that most people experience if you were to stand upright against a tall building chest to the wall and look up.

Doing this gives observer the feeling that the building is actually falling or swaying.
Mostly due to the forces illusion of the clouds moving against the stationary building.

Kinda like the vertigo tunnels at amusement parks.
The felling would certainly be more intense during an apparent panic attack.
This is apparent by the dog making the busy sounds of a city, which would overwhelm a newcomer and by saying, "The towers are falling."

[edit on 2/3/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I just came across this article. I didn't realise that Russia had given America a gift to commemorate 9-11. If true, the press kept this quiet.

Russia Gave The US a 9/11 Memorial
www.truthorfiction.com...

www.911monument.com...

It doesn't half look like a phallic symbol.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by kindred]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Why is it so hard to believe that the cartoon is much more than a coincidence? Look on the "cartoon" Captain Planet created by Ted Turner, it was not a cartoon but an indoctrination teaching geared towards children, this cartoon presented the environmental agenda of the new world order. This cartoon came long before anything about an environmental agenda became known. In Captain Planet the five rings indicated earth, wind, fire, water and heart (spirit), these five symbols are important to witchcraft. Open up your eyes people. Do you know how many shows and cartoons features earth, wind, fire, water and spirit. Look on the movie "Fifth Element" with the creatures from outer space (demons in reality) The movie should not have been named "Fifth Element" it should have been named "Five elements of witchcraft"

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Explorergirl]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by azurite
I think this says something about the collective consciousness. to understand what i'm saying you have to believe in the idea of consciousness first of course. but i think this is NOT an example of the writers knowing something ahead of time on a conscious level but more on a higher conscious level. if you look around you can see it all the time. and i think especially when a person taps into the creative side of themselves they are tapping into more than they even realize. we know everything there is to know (past, present and future) we just are not always aware of it. now this is just my truth and my opinion but i truly do think this is what has occurred in this case and in many others. I find the whole thing very interesting when thought about at that level.

This is exactly what I was thinking. What people focus on is what they bring to themselves as well.

Now that this is part of history we see so many things that relate to it. I watched Traffic again not long ago and on the cases of heroin was a stamp with a scorpion and 9/11! I kind of doubt this is in any way a pre strike thing, but an interesting coincidence.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The Illuminati work like that you know. They own all of the major Hollywood industries. It's been in comics and a ton of other things. Why do you think they released the X-Files and all of these more recent conspiracy within the government movies? If they do that, they have more assurance of success at whatever they want to bring about. Think about it.

" Guess what the government is up to?"

"What?"

"No way! That was in that one movie like 5 years back! You're a #ing loon."

The person has immediately lost their credibility.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hey

At this point i will remember you at Jules Verne.
de.wikipedia.org...
In my thoughts (and guess not only in mine) he was a writer of the future. His books were a kind of seeing and creating the future. Nice into fantasy ater called Science Fiction.

I got problems with my pc, so i cant hear a sound
(((. But I thought and think a long time ago about comics and visions of the future..

btw
nice thread

Nia

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join