It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warner Bros. Cartoon Predicts 9/11 Twin towers Falling!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Just something very interesting my wife and I discovered last night, while watching a DVD of Warner Bros. cartoons!

I captured it with my camera and kicked it onto youtube! I find it very strange! It gave us a chill!

Cartoon Name: "Often an Orphan" Starring Porky Pig and Charlie Dog Release Date: 13 August 1949
This can not be just a coencidence! Not saying I have a smoking gun here but you have to admit it is strange?

Just want a little feed back...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I have no comment for this.. Since I dont know what lead up to this and what played out after this I can not comment.

I can make a scene where someone says the towers are falling and have it be some silos or something. But meh, whatever.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Probably came from this piece

Make sure you read the whole pdf I have attached.

Click

Sounds quite prophetic in itself considering it was written in 1926.

Learning from the Latins: Waldo Frank's Progressive Pan-Americanism Sebastiaan Faber Oberlin College In Praise of the Sleeping Virgin (Waldo Frank Visits Spain) Waldo Frank, the American cultural critic who visited Spain in the early 1920s and immediately fell in love with the country, ends his Virgin Spain (1926) with a fictional dialogue between Cervantes and Columbus that, to today's reader, sounds uncannily prophetic and at the same time hopelessly outdated. The writer and the discoverer are standing at the Spanish Atlantic shore. Columbus, whose eyesight has weakened, asks Cervantes to look westward across the ocean and tell him what he sees. "I see America," Cervantes says. Looking again more carefully, he exclaims: A City of White Towers! The men who live in it are little motes. Yet they uphold these Towers! And in their hand, they wield a golden weapon making them the world's master. . . . [But t]hey are not masters of themselves. They are full of chaos . . . Chaos of races, traditions, dreams. They are uneasy. They build the Towers higher. . . . They have lost sight of the True God. Yet they are full of God-hunger, of God-search. To their own works they turn -- and worship God in these. As it turns out, the people who inhabit these chaotic Americas are "dumb as children,"...

Mod Edit: Use External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/2/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I remember a bit from Animaniacs in the '90's where the Hip Hippos move to new york and I saw it again after the attacks and noticed a scene where they're flying in between the towers and the towers have groucho glasses on. It was strange, just a coincidence though.

:edit:
Well I found the clip, definately not as striking as I remembered it. The attack was still fresh last time I saw it.

It's at like 3:25

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Mr Headshot]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreekMyth

They didn't even start designing the Twin Towers until the early 1960s. That's over 10 years AFTER this cartoon. They didn't start building until the mid 60s. So unless they knew that they were going to build them, and destroy them that long before they were even designed, then I would have to say this is a coincidence.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
how is this cartoon anywhere near thread worthy or discussion worthy. some cartoon character says he sees towers falling 10 YEARS before WTC was even built and somehow we're all supposed to be blown away? Am I the only one who's calling shenanigans here?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

here is the whole cartoon

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Certainly not

Looney tunes don't predict things, leave that to the lone gunmen

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

GI Joe, 9/11 and The War on Terror

at 0:54

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
To be honest would only be in the least bit interesting if the dog said the world trade center towers are falling. That would be the only way this would be a reason to start a thread, this reminds me of the bible codes with the rabbis doing a word search and coming up with jfk assassinated and such but someone else used the same system on moby dick and got a lot more suggestive stuff. your looking for connections which are so vague you could find a conspiracy anywhere you looked, not being negative or being a troll just pointing out the obvious mate.

Peace and love to all men

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Wow, I can't wait to watch that.

Good find man, star for you.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

What some of you must remember is that the WTC was planned years before it was even built. Nostradamus wrote about the twin towers and so did other people that were supposedly prophets. What if these prophets were just told to write about things that would be coming according to the PTBs history that they had planned. Just like the technology they talk of now, do you really think that it hasn't been around for years before you actually see it? That's pretty naive to think that the government would only release something after they announce it and test it. Very naive indeed...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I think this says something about the collective consciousness. to understand what i'm saying you have to believe in the idea of consciousness first of course. but i think this is NOT an example of the writers knowing something ahead of time on a conscious level but more on a higher conscious level. if you look around you can see it all the time. and i think especially when a person taps into the creative side of themselves they are tapping into more than they even realize. we know everything there is to know (past, present and future) we just are not always aware of it. now this is just my truth and my opinion but i truly do think this is what has occurred in this case and in many others. I find the whole thing very interesting when thought about at that level.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
if it hasn't been mentioned yet check out these guys utube channels

they site all sorts of strange stuff like Noe pass port date was step 11, 2001 and much more
man what a mind *SNIP* , the sheer sophistication of the phy-ops you can't help but marvel , whats even more frightening is the stuff they get away with that we don't figure out .

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

911 Hidden in Hollywood - Part 1

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-3-2009 by OpusMarkII]

[edit on 2-3-2009 by OpusMarkII]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/2/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
prisonplanet.com...

funny how this cartoon is not available on youtube anymore.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Nope

There were stories throughout history of falling towers. On the Waite-Rider tarot deck there is a falling tower that is being struck by lightning.

For heaven's sakes King Kong wasn't a prediction of 9/11 either, nor was the cover to the Beastie Boys album Licensed To Ill

If anything, 9/11 is life imitating art

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
are you kidding me? and i thought the i found a flash drive thread was poor.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
prisonplanet.com...

funny how this cartoon is not available on youtube anymore.

Actually, you just can't directly embed it, but there are ways around that. I'm downloading it right now as a matter of fact.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The association is coincidental, and not prophetic.

I am wondering why the post retains any merit, except to possibly find a topic within the responses to build a point from.

ZG

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join