It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If something bad happens tomorrow... I'm going to blame freemasonry.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by Goathief
Is there any logic behind this besides the number 33?

Nope... just the number 33.

That is all.

9-11 (NY, Wash)
7-7 (London)
3-11 (Madrid)
11-22 (JFK)

I don't like multiples of 11.

and I don't like the number 322 (Skull & Bones)

3-22-2009?

Oh my god if you add all those numbers up individually and then subtract them by 48 you get 33 creepy!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
OMG numbers!

It all makes sense now:

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebarud
The OP started a thread a couple of days ago where he wanted people to get out of the Aliens & UFOs forum and focus on other important stuff...
Stuff like this, I suppose? Really?

Thanks for reminding me! So if nothing happens today are you all going to put your hands up and say, "I was a stupid, paranoid and wrong - I'm sorry" or are you all going to skulk off to other threads quietly to spread more doom and gloom?

Also shouldn't this be in skunk works?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Something interesting....

911 days after September 11th... We had the 3-11 Madrid bombings. (now that's pretty f'ed up)

911 days after 3-11 = 9-9-2006 ??? Anything significant happen... probably not.

but 911 days after September 9, 2006 is 3-9-09... (monday)

need help with the math

www.timeanddate.com...

Originally posted by xoxo stacie
well if you are going to put a play on numbers 3-9-2009 would be a better one to bank on. Would be the third false flg by the way

Okay... I'll put my money on 3-9-09

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Did anything bad happen on 3-3-09?

IDK?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
CNN right NOW (3/3/2009) ........... 31 flags

Glenn Beck Mentions FEMA Camps on Fox & Friends!.......... 57 flags

let the cat of the bag on 3-3?

I promise you 3-9 will be much worse.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

No offense but if you really are that concerned perhaps it would be a good idea to spend less time at the computer and more time preparing yourself. That is unless you want to be the last man on Earth to say, "I told you so."

[edit on 4-3-2009 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
i would blame whoever's manipulating the freemasons/illuminati - ... (i dont think they're smart enough to cause this mess themselves - look at the last us president
ha ha.. - i would blame the aliens or whatnot - whoever they are - who are pulling the strings..

(a la - william bramley's 'the gods of eden'.../ jim marrs - rule by secrecy)..

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
OP, I just wanted to thank you for making me laugh. I clicked on the thread to see if there was anything to back up your thread title, and there was just that - the title, and the number 33. Fantastic! Thank you, my friend.

Also, 3/3 is my dad's birthday. We got drunk and had indian food. Freemasons! Freemasons made my dad!

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Well nothing happened on the 3/3, four more days to go for the big one!

At least the OP has come back (I wonder if he will after 9th?) - what happened to the other doom mongers?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Did anything bad happen on 3-3-09?

IDK?

CNN right NOW (3/3/2009) ........... 31 flags

Glenn Beck Mentions FEMA Camps on Fox & Friends!.......... 57 flags

let the cat of the bag on 3-3?

I promise you 3-9 will be much worse.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

*I don't see anything significant in numbers.. they can be manipulated to tell any story*

Now with that being said.. just to help you out some since you're getting ragged so bad..

Some things that happened on 3/3/2006:

President Bush made his first trip to Islamabad, Pakistan.. included talks with Pakistan about the war on terror.

and.. Novellus Systems made it's biggest increase in history on the markets on 3/3/06. What is Novellus? en.wikipedia.org...

Nothing else looked that big in my search. GL

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
if anything happens ever between now and the day something happens, it's because of the illumasonry. even if the dow drops 5 points, it was a PLOT.

prediction made. i expect many of you to suscribe to my imaginary newsletter.

prediction #2: on the third day, of the third month of the year 3333.....

i'll be dead.

prediction made. i accept cash and money orders to read your future.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief
Is there any logic behind this besides the number 33?

Nope... just the number 33.

That is all.

9-11 (NY, Wash)
7-7 (London)
3-11 (Madrid)
11-22 (JFK)

I don't like multiples of 11.

and I don't like the number 322 (Skull & Bones)

3-22-2009?

You do know that 11 is a prime number, right? The only multiples it has are 11 and 1.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sliick
[You do know that 11 is a prime number, right? The only multiples it has are 11 and 1.

wow, you couldn't be more wrong about this, could you?

what's 22? is it not a multiple of 11?
33, 44, 55, 66? since when were these not multiples of 11?

you are correct that 11 is a prime number, but you have your mathematical rules mixed up. you're talking about 11 not being divisible.

you do know that, right?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hello, it's the 10th today!

Everyone is still alive & well, nothing significant happened on the 9th - let's see them apologies.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandman692
if anything happens ever between now and the day something happens, it's because of the illumasonry. even if the dow drops 5 points, it was a PLOT.

prediction made. i expect many of you to suscribe to my imaginary newsletter.

prediction #2: on the third day, of the third month of the year 3333.....

i'll be dead.

prediction made. i accept cash and money orders to read your future.

Reinhardt?

Is that you?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

Reinhardt?

Is that you?

nah, i don't know of any reinhardt. i'm just a guy who makes startingly accurate predictions about people's futures.

In fact, i'll make one about your future right now!

at some point in your life, you will ride in a black car.

PREDICTION MADE!

I will now also accept homes that have been foreclosed as gifts given to acknowledge my supreme awesomeness. Or cookies, those will work too.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
ooohhhhh..the numbers game!!!
What fun!!!

Alas guys, the number 33 in Freemasonry actually refers to the physical angle of a stone placement while building a structure........
the 33 1/3 angle between stones is to leave room for mortar and/or joint compound.

It is truly fascinating how this simple, elementary and architectural detail has been used as symbol and a vehicle of decay!!!!!

Prime..pi...zero.....mere symbols and now a foreign language!!!!
Certainly open to interpretation.....

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

theuniversalseduction.com...
You would not be wrong. Freemasons are ignorant tot he extent of the rabbit hole. They just keep the lies going not knowing that it is all a lie!! Dan Browns movie "The DaVinci Code" was correct in showing that the Templars control England.....and the rest of the world too and that "it" is based on jewish beliefs. Entitlement.

This other Crown is comprised of a committee of 12 banks headed by the Bank of England (House of Rothschild). They rule the world from the 677-acre, independent sovereign state know as The City of London, or simply 'The City.'

The City is not a part of England, just as Washington, D.C. is not a part of the USA.

The City is referred to as the wealthiest square mile on earth and is presided over by a Lord Mayor who is appointed annually.

When the Queen wishes to conduct business within the City, she is met by the Lord Mayor at Temple (Templar) Bar where she requests permission to enter this private, sovereign state. She then proceeds into the City walking several paces behind the Mayor.

Her entourage may not be clothed in anything other than service uniforms.

In the nineteenth century, 90% of the world's trade was carried by British ships controlled by the Crown. The other 10% of ships had to pay commissions to the Crown simply for the privilege of using the world's oceans.

The Crown reaped billions in profits while operating under the protection of the British armed forces. This was not British commerceor British wealth, but the Crown's commerce and the Crown's wealth.

As of 1850, author Frederick Morton estimated the Rothschild fortune to be in excess of $10 billion [today, the combined wealth of the banking dynasties is $300 trillion]. Today, the bonded indebtedness of the world is held by the Crown.

The aforementioned Temple Bar is the juristic arm of the Crown and holds an exclusive monopoly on global legal fraud through their Bar Association franchises. The Temple Bar is comprised of four Inns of Court. They are; the Middle Temple, Inner Temple, Lincoln's Inn and Gray's Inn. The entry point to these closed secret societies is only to be found when one is called to their Bar.

The Bar attorneys in the United States owe their allegiance and pledge their oaths to the Crown. All Bar Associations throughout the world are signatories and franchises to the International Bar Association
located at the Inns of Court of the Crown Temple.

The Inner Temple holds the legal system franchise by license that bleeds Canada and Great Britain white, while the Middle Temple has license to steal from America.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join