It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The woman clothed with the sun is upon you.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
From Revelation:

1And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

March 10, 9:38pm EST. The moon is 100% full and the sextant aligns both the moon with the feet of Virgo and the crowns of Saturn with the virgins head. Saturn is also crushed beneath the lower right foot of Leo.

(Right click and view image to see the entire picture)

Any questions and I'll be around some time to answer, or just discuss amongst yourselves.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by ben91069]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Interesting post.

What do you think this means?

Do you think the bible prophecies are coming true on this date?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
What would these star alignments mean? I mean as to prophecy and such?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Very interesting!!! Where is this exactly in Revelations? I'm assuming it's one of the final signs, if so, which one?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Is this the view you're speaking of?

And I would like to know more about what you think this means?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It reads like the architectual foundation of pre-civilization ... one gal in a nightgown floating overhead during the twilight.
Haven't a clue why she's in alignment with the moon in Leo.

[edit on 11/03/2008 by Skydancer]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
From www.bethlehemstar.net...

The last book of the New Testament is, in part, a prophetic enigma. But a portion of the Book of Revelation provides clear and compelling guidance for our astronomical investigation. The apostle John wrote the book as an old man while in exile on the island of Patmos. Perhaps the austerity of this exile or a lack of companionship left him time to ponder the night sky. Whatever the reason, Revelation is full of star imagery. In Chapter 12, John describes a life and death drama played out in the sky: the birth of a king. 1 A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads. 4 His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron sceptre... A woman in labor, a dragon bent on infanticide and a ruler of the nations. We have already seen this ruler in the Book of Genesis, above. This would be the Messiah, in his role as King of Kings. If that interpretation is correct, then according to the gospel story the woman would be Mary, the mother of Jesus. The dragon which waits to kill the child at birth would be Herod, who did that very thing. John says the woman he saw was clothed in the Sun. She had the moon at her feet. What can he be describing? When we continue our study of the sky of September of 3 BC, the mystery of John's vision is unlocked: he is describing more of the starry dance which began with the Jewish New Year. As Jupiter was beginning the coronation of Regulus, another startling symbol rose in the sky. The constellation which rises in the east behind Leo is Virgo, The Virgin. When Jupiter and Regulus were first meeting, she rose clothed in the Sun. And as John said, the moon was at her feet. It was a new moon, symbolically birthed at the feet of The Virgin.

While i do believe many prophecies are fullfilled multiple times, i do think the moon should actually be at her feet. I've tried to verify this date of sep3bc but stellarium screws up old dates like this. The sun rising at 2 am etc. I dunno if it's just mine but it'd be nice if someone could verify this sep 3 BC. date.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

That is the view precisely. Anyone with Stellarium software can run it to that date and set the location in the Eastern Standard time zone and see it.

The woman of virgo is the same woman mentioned in the apocalyptic book of Revelation. She is the whore of Babylon who rides the beast and committed adulteries with the kings of the earth. She is not a literal prostitute but a figurative one for her mind fornicates with the notion of the king of Babylon who would build a tower to God physically or outwardly. The true Kingdom of Heaven lies within, yet the virgin has not found it - thus is why she is called a virgin, for she has not been one with man as of yet.

Woman represents 'the outside' or the flesh, and man represents 'the inside' or spirit and not just any spirit, but the true one which is the anointed one.

The sign means simply that at that alignment, the outside of the woman will be washed with the true and eternal light. The moment of rebirth.

Edit: Solarskye, it looks like the moon alignment in your picture is off. Perhaps you have not set the location to EST, which is GMT -5hours.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Sorry, but I couldn't help but notice how Leo could take a crap upon Virgo's head at anytime, too!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Sorry, but I couldn't help but notice how Leo could take a crap upon Virgo's head at anytime, too!

Ha ha! Yes, but more so that the lion is standing in a defensive position on its hind quarters to protect the virgin.

I know all about this prophecy and I may drop some hints into this thread to keep you all entertained, but if you have ever watched Cinderella, you know that the prince must return the missing glass slipper onto the foot of the princess by midnight.

That would be one hint for you all.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

My Stellarium is set to EST. But I still don't know what this is supposed to mean for us? I personally think it's just astrology with a story behind it that ended up in the bible. But like I said I really don't know much about it.

In your post it says that the moon is below her feet but on this date it's not? Or does it mean it's supposed to be aligned below her feet? Now I'm confused. Do you have a picture of it?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
So then, what will happen on March 10???

Please clarify for those of us who arent hip on these things. Is it the beginning of Armageddon?
The antichrist?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
In most depictions of Mary (where crowned) her feet are on a crescent moon, not a full moon [see for yourself]. So, if you move Stellarium forward until the moon is at Virgo's feet, is it crescent?

[edit on 2-3-2009 by blackholebrain]

[edit on 2-3-2009 by blackholebrain]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The woman clothed with the sun, with a crown of stars and the moon at her feet ... The Virgin Mary. This is how she has appeared to people around the world.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
[edit on 2-3-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
From Revelation:

1And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

March 10, 9:38pm EST. The moon is 100% full and the sextant aligns both the moon with the feet of Virgo and the crowns of Saturn with the virgins head. Saturn is also crushed beneath the lower right foot of Leo.

(Right click and view image to see the entire picture)

Any questions and I'll be around some time to answer, or just discuss amongst yourselves.

I just want to be sure I read this right? Are you saying this alignment will occur on March 10? Or was this March 10 of last year? Please clarify.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If this woman is Virgo and clothed with the Sun, wouldnt it make sense that this will occur when the Sun is in Virgo, ie: Aug/Sept? Just wondering...

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Elostone]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Funny you would bring this up today ..last night I stumbled on something similar .....only this has to do with the crescent moons which are all over the place .....
www.prophezine.com...
I personally believe that there is alot of truth to the alignments and the planets etc ...and that there is nothing bad about astronomy or astrology ..it has just been used for bad (sorcery etc) .............

Like everything it has been misused ,misinterpreted and used to extremes.
So most just toss it aside as evil and superstitous (when in fact there are real clues up there from God who did create it all for a purpose )..

Very interesting post .....star for ya ...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
In your post it says that the moon is below her feet but on this date it's not? Or does it mean it's supposed to be aligned below her feet? Now I'm confused. Do you have a picture of it?

You have to use the sextant which is the astrolabe that is also in the heavens to line up the moon with her feet. It is in my first post, I drew in imaginary lines in yellow to show you the alignment with the sextant.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
I just want to be sure I read this right? Are you saying this alignment will occur on March 10? Or was this March 10 of last year? Please clarify.

This happens March 10, 2009.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join