It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hyperscope theorie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

hyperscope theorie

What i hope to get out of this blog are links and theories of such technology existing. All inventions and creations start as a dream, but this dream was to real to forget. I was skunk-in drunk when i made my 1st blog on ATS and allot of people didn't understand what i was talking about. hic!!
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-3-2009 by voodoom]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It was a massive mile wide and mile long "stain glass window" with all the optics of a telescope or microscope. It aligned with the sun and focused its power into a point like a magnifying glass. Looking forward, back, left, and right in our 5 dimensions opening a prizm into a different dimension. suddenly the dream ended and i thought i was dead. the vision was like falling through a kaleidoscope with complex geometric patterns moving in syncronistic order through space. thinking i could never go this fare and come back to tell of this dream. i awoke checking if i was still alive.
All life, energy and mater is star dust in our realm. The opposite to life and the periodic table is the electromagnetic spectrum. frequencies vibrating in a planetary motion similar to the proton and neutrons of atoms. practicing more meditation than voodoo, may help you see that the mind can be a hyperscope as well.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Interesting, what would happen if one constructed a massive magnifying glass in space to concentrate the sun's energy into an single point or object, perhaps to use as propulsion, from star to star?

Oh well, an project for much higher-stage civilizations, that's for sure!

new topics

join