It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orange ball ufo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hi all.
This is my first thread and post.

About 3-4months ago i came across a youtube video that seemed to be shot from someones bedroom, i believe it was in an english town, possibly somwhere else in europe.

The vidoe showed in reasnoble quality what looked like a glass ball with an orange light in the center floating aroung a town at night. The video lasted between 1:30mins to 2:30mins, i cant remember well enough. The object was roughly between the size of a soccer ball and maybe a basket ball and was flying over the town, sometimes going over houses, sometimes ducking behind them and then re-appearing again.
I cant find this clip for love nor money. It was truly the greatest clip i have ever seen and im convinced its not a hoax.

I too have seen something very similar only a month before that over bristol uk where i live. I have also seen something very similar doing the exact same thing roughly 4 years ago with my friend in broad daylight on a lovely summers day,, this other object was not illuminated but was the same size and looked like a dull gun metal textured object with a wierd shimmer over the top (rather like a bowling ball).

I am desperatley trying to find the footage i describe in my first paragraph, and if anyone has seen the helicopterfootage of the ufo over brighton, its kinda like that but longer footage and its definatley round, and the object is moving a lot slower. just wondering if anyone knows where i can get hold of it. man thanks!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I can say moments ago I seen a obol but it seemed flat more like a plate shape I watched it closely and it looked like flames out the back of it but soon the flames went and it died out but you could still barely see it. I did manage to get my phone out and take a cpiture but it didn't show all i got are 3 dots I will upload asap =)

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
here is a picture I caught it as it died out if you open it and zoom iny ou can see it as a v-shape which would be te back end but it sort of glowed all aroundthe outsite of it.

new topics

join