It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanna See A Live leprechaun ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
leprechaun Cam

The leprechaun Irish fairy watch camera is in a hidden location in a field overlooking a fairy ring in Tipperary, Ireland. In a dip in the Glen of Cloongallon, Ballyseanrath lies the fairy ring itself. It and its fairy inhabitants are shielded by trees ranged around the perimeter, mainly chestnut, with one magnificent oak over 600 years old. Over the years it provided leprechauns with acorns for their pipes and other Irish fairies with shelter. The tree is protected by an Irish fairy known as a skeaghshee or tree spirit. The camera is concealed in a cavity in its trunk, and a branch supports an antenna! If you see anything please help us by reporting your sighting! You can also read other sightings made so far.

It's interesting. I firmly believe in "Nature Spirits" (ie: that all living things have a spirit), and I certainly would not discount the possibility of the "Wee Folk"

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Nice site, but the camera shot almost looks fake, might just be the glare from the sun.

Sure is pretty countryside though.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Holy Four leaf clover! I'ts building a dry stone wall to block the webcam.

Dru

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Ya know they could have put the cam somewhere where you can see something other then a wall.....it's seem like less of a lame joke that way at least.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Thats where I saw the leperchaun. He told me to burn things.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
DUDE its a fake! i placed my cursor on the edge of a cloud for about 10 mins an the cloud stayed at the end of my cursor for the whole time.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
the image looks totally fake to me. the scenery looks painted or drawn.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Kinda boring, but I'd # myself if a little man smoking a pipe jumped over that stone wall.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Nothing is moving !

Fake.

Deep

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Nothing is moving !

Fake.

Deep

Yeah exactly and i aint sure if this the right forum for this.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Read the "other sightings" there's not even one credible one. You can usually find at least one credible one at the actual ghost web cam sights.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Um..where are the trees? That looks like a painting, and I can't even see the trees! wtf? lol...

Hmm...nah..its fake..those "credibility" stories are just plain horrible, the thing is painted, and it hasn't changed...at all...

-wD

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It appears to be some kind of aquarium with a scenery backdrop. There are probably some kind of mice in there they have dressed up as leprechauns.

Quick....they're after me Lucky Charms !!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
the time it took me to see it and mooove it!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
lol i dont think people should take this cam too seriously good post ladyspirit also people dont think you are geniuses by declaring this fake lol

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
Holy Four leaf clover! I'ts building a dry stone wall to block the webcam.

LMAO... Nice one. I also suscribe to the theory that # ain't moving at all in this picture. Doesn't look like a real cam. BTW, your avatar is real nice.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Found one !!!

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
LOL@ Pisky

Oh-Oh, it looks like our little buddy got company. (just kidding)

[Edited on 17-4-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
oh teh horror

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
See? They do exist ! So does the grim reaper !

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join