It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
The following is a transcript of a speech believed to have been given by Mr. Chi Haotian, Minster of Defense and vice-chairman of China’s Central Military Commission. Independently verifying the authorship of the speech is not possible. It is worth reading because it is believed to set out the CCP’s strategy for the development of China. The speech argues for the necessity of China using biological warfare to depopulate the United States and prepare it for a future massive Chinese colonization. “The War Is Not Far from Us and Is the Midwife of the Chinese Century” was published on February 15, 2005 on www.peacehall.com and was published on www.boxun.com on April 23, 2005. This speech and a related speech, “The War Is Approaching Us” are analyzed in The Epoch Times original article “The CCP’s Last-ditch Gamble: Biological and Nuclear War.”
"A reader has asked me to comment on the rather alarming document reproduced on August 8, 2005 in Epoch Times. It purports to be the transcript of a speech given, presumably to high-level Party cadres, by old Party warhorse (and China’s SecDef until the 2003 musical chairs) Chi Haotian (pronounced "Chrr How Tee-en") early last year . Some samples:
* ‘Hitler was "too soft.’
* ‘Our ancestors left us with the two most essential heritages, which are atheism and great unity.’
* ‘If we let all Chinese people listen to God and follow God, who will obediently listen to us [i.e. the Chinese Communist Party (CCP)] and follow us?’
* ‘But the term "living space" (lebensraum) is too closely related to Nazi Germany. The reason we don’t want to discuss this too openly is to avoid the West’s association of us with Nazi Germany, which could in turn reinforce the view that China is a threat. Therefore..."living," but not "space"...Western countries established colonies all around the world, therefore giving themselves an advantage on the issue of living space. To solve this problem, we must lead the Chinese people outside of China, so that they could develop outside of China.’
* ‘Whether we [i.e. the CCP] can forever represent the Chinese people depends on whether we can succeed in leading the Chinese people out of China.’
* ‘Our economic development is all about preparing for the need of war! Publicly we still emphasize economic development as our center, but in reality, economic development has war as its center!’
* ‘Comrade Mao Zedong taught us that we must have a resolute and correct political orientation. What is our key, correct orientation? It is to solve the issue of America.’
• ‘Only countries like the United States, Canada and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization.’
• ‘In the long run, the relationship of China and the United States is one of a life-and-death struggle.’
• ‘We must put up with America; we must conceal our ultimate goals, hide our capabilities and await the opportunity.’
• ‘In the past years we have seized the opportunity to master weapons of this kind [i.e. biological]. We are capable of achieving our purpose of "cleaning up" America all of a sudden. When Comrade Xiaoping was still with us, the Party Central Committee had the perspicacity to make the right decision not to develop aircraft carrier groups and focus instead on developing lethal weapons that can eliminate mass populations of the enemy country.’
* ‘This yellow land [i.e. China] has reached the limit of its capacity.’
• ‘Here some people may want to ask me: "What about the several millions of our compatriots in the United States?"’
‘They may ask: "Aren’t we against Chinese killing other Chinese?"’
‘These comrades are too pedantic; they are not pragmatic enough. If we had insisted on the principle that the Chinese should not kill other Chinese, would we have liberated China?’1
It should be highlighted that the HHS pandemic plan requires all first responders to be inoculated with the experimental vaccine first. Remember the lessons from Katrina: When the bulk of our military is overseas and there is a domestic emergency, mercenaries such as Blackwater will be hired to enforce martial law.
Pandemic flu preparedness and the China connection
By Ingri Cassel
Health Departments nationwide are preparing for an influenza pandemic that is anticipated to be at least as bad as the 1918 influenza pandemic. The widely-anticipated threat is the H5N1 avian virus. However, it has been shown that this particular virus does not have the potential to trigger a worldwide pandemic since there have only been 383 cases of avian flu in humans and 241 deaths, primarily in southeast Asia, since 2003. A push to create, test and manufacture millions of doses of an avian flu vaccine in preparation for an H5N1 pandemic has no justification to date.
Health officials are now talking about the H7N3 virus that is the alleged virus responsible for the 1918 flu pandemic. Will this virus also be incorporated into the new flu vaccines currently being stockpiled?
Some researchers suspect that both strains are being utilized in the creation of millions of doses of avian flu vaccine. Since the avian flu vaccine is being produced through a government contract which includes a clause that the vaccine cannot be sold on the market, availability of a package insert revealing the culture medium, additional viral strains and a list of preservatives and adjuvants is not accessible to the public at this time.
In order to prepare for such a pandemic, Health and Human Services Secretary Mike Leavitt has awarded contracts for developing and producing an avian flu vaccine for the U.S. pandemic stockpile to French pharmaceutical company Sanofi Pasteur.
Coincidentally, China’s former defense minister Chi Haotian gave a chilling speech to his military leaders in February, 2005, revealing that the Chinese have been developing non-destructive biological weapons for the elimination of 100 to 200 million Americans.1
Through Project BioShield and President Bush’s amended Executive Order 13295, Bush, Leavitt and DoD Secretary Robert Gates can declare medical martial law requiring Americans to either be forcibly vaccinated or be quarantined and/or imprisoned, with no legal recourse should the vaccine or drug cause disability or death (See "HHS/CDC preparing the next flu pandemic," The Idaho Observer, August 2005).
On April 17, 2007, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued an approval letter to Sanofi Pasteur authorizing them exclusive rights to produce an avian-flu specific vaccine.2 An "In-Pharma Newsletter" dated November 26, 2007, contained an article that stated, "Sanofi-Aventis is to build a new influenza vaccine manufacturing facility in China. An agreement was signed between Chinese Authorities and Sanofi-Aventis which would allow the building of Sanofi Pasteur vaccine facility in Shenzhen...The plant would be built with the aim of providing a source of influenza vaccines for the local American population, which could be revved up to produce pandemic influenza vaccine in China in the event of a human influenza pandemic...Sanofi Pasteur already operates a facility in Shenzhen."3
At the online encyclopedia Wikipedia.com, the information under "pharmaceutical industry in China" reveals that the pharmaceutical industry is THE leading industry in China. While 20 percent of the world’s population lives in China, their consumption of pharmaceutical drugs is only 1.5 percent.
As of 2007, China has around 3,000 to 6,000 domestic pharmaceutical manufacturers and around 14,000 domestic pharmaceutical distributors. "In recent years, more and more western pharmaceutical corporations, such as GSK, Roche, Novo Nordisk and others have come to China and set up R&D centers. Many world leading pharmaceutical companies have established joint venture manufactories in China. As of 2004, amongst the largest 500 overseas enterprises, 14 of them are pharmaceutical companies.
Dr. True Ott reminds his readers that "mutations of the traditional influenza virus cannot naturally become deadly virulent. It takes laboratory assistance and the addition of toxic adjuvants in a prepared vaccine to accomplish this task. In short, the only way for a ‘pandemic’ to occur is if it is pre-planned and lab-induced as a biological weapon."
Estimates on how many people died during the 1918 pandemic range from 20 million to 100 million worldwide. The new H7N3 along with H5N1 have been bioengineered and are being cultured in human kidney tissue in China.
Although Jiang did not give out new figures at last month's conference, a study by the commission released in 2007 found that birth defects had increased nearly 40% from 2001 to 2006, coinciding with the country's explosive economic growth.
It is now generally acknowledged that Mother Shipton was largely a myth, and that many of her prophecies were composed by others after her death, and after the events they 'predicted'. Her prophecies were apparently recorded in a series of diaries but the first published book of her work did not appear until 1641 and the most noted work, by Richard Head, came out in 1684. Head later admitted to inventing almost all Shipton's biographical details.
Originally posted by pikypiky
Is China planning to take over America using Bird Flu?
Nope. I highly doubt that China would poison such prime real estate as America and its beauty of 'amber waves of grain' and 'purple mountains'. I'd hate for the 'avians' to suffer more so than humans. China did destroy thousands of chickens(?) and all because of this 'flu'. However, there is always the potential for bio-terrorism (bio = life) on America.
[edit on 2009-3-03 by pikypiky]
WHY? why on earth would they? They have a huge beautiful counrty with loads of resources. Why do some people on here think china or russia or iran want to attack everybody? Its not going to happen.
Water, clean or otherwise, is an even more serious issue. Water scarcity in China will impact the entire world; the country is experiencing not only scarcity in water but also a lack of potable water due to the massive environmental damage resulting from rapid industrialization without any powerful regulatory agencies to protect the ecology.
Even more frightening is the fact that agricultural experts worry that China, with 20 per cent of the world’s population and only 7 per cent of the world’s arable land, is fast losing even more arable land due to industrialization.
Former cropland is becoming transformed into airports, houses, factories and roads at lightning speed. In efforts to check this
Beijing authorities have mandated that arable land in total cannot fall below a threshold of 120 million hectares (298 million acres), yet an estimated 2.1 million hectares of new construction land were taken from farmland over the past five years. The Beijing News revealed in November 2007 that China’s Ministry of Land and Resources noted that the country has lost 8 million hectares, or 6.6 percent, of its arable land in the past decade.