It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is China planning to take over America using Bird Flu?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
China, is it actually America's biggest threat?

Our government officials are constantly talking about countries that may be threats to America.

It seems like almost every day we see one of our elected officials, or one of our military leaders on TV or in the paper discussing why this country or that country may be a threat to us.

Recently the following countries have been held up to us as examples of who we should fear as the next threat.

Iran, Russia, Afghanistan (ongoing), Pakistan, and North Korea are all countries that have been in the news lately, with our leaders claiming them to be creditable threats against the United States, and the world to one degree or another. There may really be some reasons to be worried about some of these countries, especially North Korea, but in general, are they just being held out as threats to obscure a greater threat, China?

The following reasons are why I believe China may be our biggest threat in the future, what do you think?

I found an article in The Epoch Times, titled
"War is Not Far From Us, and is The Midwife of the Chinese Century". (Leading CCP official argues for exterminating U.S. population)
The article goes on to say:

The following is a transcript of a speech believed to have been given by Mr. Chi Haotian, Minster of Defense and vice-chairman of China’s Central Military Commission. Independently verifying the authorship of the speech is not possible. It is worth reading because it is believed to set out the CCP’s strategy for the development of China. The speech argues for the necessity of China using biological warfare to depopulate the United States and prepare it for a future massive Chinese colonization. “The War Is Not Far from Us and Is the Midwife of the Chinese Century” was published on February 15, 2005 on www.peacehall.com and was published on www.boxun.com on April 23, 2005. This speech and a related speech, “The War Is Approaching Us” are analyzed in The Epoch Times original article “The CCP’s Last-ditch Gamble: Biological and Nuclear War.”

Then I found this article
Pandemic flu preparedness and the China connection

Here is a synopsis of the above article taken from the proliberty.com article

"A reader has asked me to comment on the rather alarming document reproduced on August 8, 2005 in Epoch Times. It purports to be the transcript of a speech given, presumably to high-level Party cadres, by old Party warhorse (and China’s SecDef until the 2003 musical chairs) Chi Haotian (pronounced "Chrr How Tee-en") early last year [2005]. Some samples:

* ‘Hitler was "too soft.’

* ‘Our ancestors left us with the two most essential heritages, which are atheism and great unity.’

* ‘If we let all Chinese people listen to God and follow God, who will obediently listen to us [i.e. the Chinese Communist Party (CCP)] and follow us?’

* ‘But the term "living space" (lebensraum) is too closely related to Nazi Germany. The reason we don’t want to discuss this too openly is to avoid the West’s association of us with Nazi Germany, which could in turn reinforce the view that China is a threat. Therefore..."living," but not "space"...Western countries established colonies all around the world, therefore giving themselves an advantage on the issue of living space. To solve this problem, we must lead the Chinese people outside of China, so that they could develop outside of China.’

* ‘Whether we [i.e. the CCP] can forever represent the Chinese people depends on whether we can succeed in leading the Chinese people out of China.’

* ‘Our economic development is all about preparing for the need of war! Publicly we still emphasize economic development as our center, but in reality, economic development has war as its center!’

* ‘Comrade Mao Zedong taught us that we must have a resolute and correct political orientation. What is our key, correct orientation? It is to solve the issue of America.’

• ‘Only countries like the United States, Canada and Australia have the vast land to serve our need for mass colonization.’

• ‘In the long run, the relationship of China and the United States is one of a life-and-death struggle.’

• ‘We must put up with America; we must conceal our ultimate goals, hide our capabilities and await the opportunity.’

• ‘In the past years we have seized the opportunity to master weapons of this kind [i.e. biological]. We are capable of achieving our purpose of "cleaning up" America all of a sudden. When Comrade Xiaoping was still with us, the Party Central Committee had the perspicacity to make the right decision not to develop aircraft carrier groups and focus instead on developing lethal weapons that can eliminate mass populations of the enemy country.’

* ‘This yellow land [i.e. China] has reached the limit of its capacity.’

• ‘Here some people may want to ask me: "What about the several millions of our compatriots in the United States?"’
‘They may ask: "Aren’t we against Chinese killing other Chinese?"’
‘These comrades are too pedantic; they are not pragmatic enough. If we had insisted on the principle that the Chinese should not kill other Chinese, would we have liberated China?’1

It should be highlighted that the HHS pandemic plan requires all first responders to be inoculated with the experimental vaccine first. Remember the lessons from Katrina: When the bulk of our military is overseas and there is a domestic emergency, mercenaries such as Blackwater will be hired to enforce martial law.

continued below

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

continued from above

By Ingri Cassel

Health Departments nationwide are preparing for an influenza pandemic that is anticipated to be at least as bad as the 1918 influenza pandemic. The widely-anticipated threat is the H5N1 avian virus. However, it has been shown that this particular virus does not have the potential to trigger a worldwide pandemic since there have only been 383 cases of avian flu in humans and 241 deaths, primarily in southeast Asia, since 2003. A push to create, test and manufacture millions of doses of an avian flu vaccine in preparation for an H5N1 pandemic has no justification to date.

Health officials are now talking about the H7N3 virus that is the alleged virus responsible for the 1918 flu pandemic. Will this virus also be incorporated into the new flu vaccines currently being stockpiled?

Some researchers suspect that both strains are being utilized in the creation of millions of doses of avian flu vaccine. Since the avian flu vaccine is being produced through a government contract which includes a clause that the vaccine cannot be sold on the market, availability of a package insert revealing the culture medium, additional viral strains and a list of preservatives and adjuvants is not accessible to the public at this time.

In order to prepare for such a pandemic, Health and Human Services Secretary Mike Leavitt has awarded contracts for developing and producing an avian flu vaccine for the U.S. pandemic stockpile to French pharmaceutical company Sanofi Pasteur.

Coincidentally, China’s former defense minister Chi Haotian gave a chilling speech to his military leaders in February, 2005, revealing that the Chinese have been developing non-destructive biological weapons for the elimination of 100 to 200 million Americans.1

Through Project BioShield and President Bush’s amended Executive Order 13295, Bush, Leavitt and DoD Secretary Robert Gates can declare medical martial law requiring Americans to either be forcibly vaccinated or be quarantined and/or imprisoned, with no legal recourse should the vaccine or drug cause disability or death (See "HHS/CDC preparing the next flu pandemic," The Idaho Observer, August 2005).

continued below

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

continued from above

[

On April 17, 2007, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued an approval letter to Sanofi Pasteur authorizing them exclusive rights to produce an avian-flu specific vaccine.2 An "In-Pharma Newsletter" dated November 26, 2007, contained an article that stated, "Sanofi-Aventis is to build a new influenza vaccine manufacturing facility in China. An agreement was signed between Chinese Authorities and Sanofi-Aventis which would allow the building of Sanofi Pasteur vaccine facility in Shenzhen...The plant would be built with the aim of providing a source of influenza vaccines for the local American population, which could be revved up to produce pandemic influenza vaccine in China in the event of a human influenza pandemic...Sanofi Pasteur already operates a facility in Shenzhen."3

At the online encyclopedia Wikipedia.com, the information under "pharmaceutical industry in China" reveals that the pharmaceutical industry is THE leading industry in China. While 20 percent of the world’s population lives in China, their consumption of pharmaceutical drugs is only 1.5 percent.

As of 2007, China has around 3,000 to 6,000 domestic pharmaceutical manufacturers and around 14,000 domestic pharmaceutical distributors. "In recent years, more and more western pharmaceutical corporations, such as GSK, Roche, Novo Nordisk and others have come to China and set up R&D centers. Many world leading pharmaceutical companies have established joint venture manufactories in China. As of 2004, amongst the largest 500 overseas enterprises, 14 of them are pharmaceutical companies.

Dr. True Ott reminds his readers that "mutations of the traditional influenza virus cannot naturally become deadly virulent. It takes laboratory assistance and the addition of toxic adjuvants in a prepared vaccine to accomplish this task. In short, the only way for a ‘pandemic’ to occur is if it is pre-planned and lab-induced as a biological weapon."

Estimates on how many people died during the 1918 pandemic range from 20 million to 100 million worldwide. The new H7N3 along with H5N1 have been bioengineered and are being cultured in human kidney tissue in China.

These articles referenced above are pretty long and should be read by anyone interested in this subject. They are pretty illuminating.

Below are some other articles I found which support the possibility.

url=http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-china-birth-defects2-2009feb02,0,3417123.story]China birth defects[/url]

Pollution in environment

Although Jiang did not give out new figures at last month's conference, a study by the commission released in 2007 found that birth defects had increased nearly 40% from 2001 to 2006, coinciding with the country's explosive economic growth.

Drought leaves 4 million without drinking water

Gender imbalance leading to social unrest

I could have referenced many more articles I have been saving that show a very ominous pattern, but this will probably do enough to show a serious trend that is growing.

So, I ask again, is China a serious threat to America, and more seriously, is our government involved somehow?

related threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-3-2009 by sezsue]

[edit on 2-3-2009 by sezsue]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Avery interesting theory and a very comprehensive post. Well done.

reminds me of a phrophecy by Mother Shipton.. below is part of it.

Yet greater sign there be to see
As man nears latter century
Three sleeping mountains gather breath
And spew out mud, and ice and death.
And earthquakes swallow town and town,
In lands as yet to me unknown.

And christian one fights christian two
And nations sigh, yet nothing do
And yellow men great power gain
From mighty bear with whom they've lain.

These mighty tyrants will fail to do
They fail to split the world in two.
But from their acts a danger bred
An ague - leaving many dead.
And physics find no remedy
For this is worse than leprosy.

Oh many signs for all to see
The truth of this true prophecy.

For full version
www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I will tell you this interesting tidbit--my significant other works for a major drug company. I won't name it, but let's call it SmackoKissMine. Anyway, they sent out a notice to all employees requesting them to get a prescription for Relenza and return it to the company. The company will then HOLD that many doses in storage for employees and their families. The notice went out in mid-2007 and then again last month. This company is one that's supposedly working on the H5N1 vaccine. What do they know that would prompt them to do that? It ain't cheap to make and store tens of thousands of doses of Relenza. It gave me the heebie-jeebies.

By the way, it really bugs me that the MSM keeps saying that H5N1 has never been found in North America. Sorry, but it has. Who says? Why, the USDA! It's been found in Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, and a bunch of other states.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetpeanc

Very interesting and disturbing information.
Sinister.
Someone is preparing and it ain't the general public.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

That is a very interesting prophecy. I have always been very interested in Mother Shipton's prophecies, even though I have not done a lot of research on them. What I do remember though, is that a lot of her prophecies give a very good description of modern items.

Seems to basically describe what I have found as far as China and bird flu. The Bear usually means Russia, I wonder what part Russia will play in the scenario? I will have to do some research on it.

Thanks for the link, I will be sure to check it out.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetpeanc

Thanks, I know exactly what company you are talking about.

Did you know that Panasonic is recalling a lot of it's employee's family back to Japan. They issued an announcement ahead of September of this year. Makes me wonder why September?

Maybe they know something we don't. September again.....bad time of year for the US anymore!

Here is a thread on the subject, and I think there was another one on ATS also.

here

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Sorry I found the information already.
Thank you

[edit on 2-3-2009 by saralee]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
If they take us out with the bird flu, who is going to buy their cheap, shoddily-made stuff?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Nope. I highly doubt that China would poison such prime real estate as America and its beauty of 'amber waves of grain' and 'purple mountains'. I'd hate for the 'avians' to suffer more so than humans. China did destroy thousands of chickens(?) and all because of this 'flu'. However, there is always the potential for bio-terrorism (bio = life) on America.

[edit on 2009-3-03 by pikypiky]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Good post. Here is something else to consider the Taiwan relations acttaiwan

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Interesting. I had never heard of Mother Shipton before this. Thanks a lot for posting that.
Something new to learn.

As for China using the Avian Flu, I doubt it. I think they are a great threat to the US. They have been called the "sleeping giant" for decades by those guys who try to predict future military threats.

But the flu is just such a messy thing. And it will hit friend and foe alike if a strain highly virulent and easily transmissible between humans takes off. They cant make it just hit Americans. Our world is too interconnected for that.

Edit to add,

Interesting reading, that Shipton site.

However when you get all the way to the bottom of the Mother Shipton link, you get this.

It is now generally acknowledged that Mother Shipton was largely a myth, and that many of her prophecies were composed by others after her death, and after the events they 'predicted'. Her prophecies were apparently recorded in a series of diaries but the first published book of her work did not appear until 1641 and the most noted work, by Richard Head, came out in 1684. Head later admitted to inventing almost all Shipton's biographical details.

www.crystalinks.com...

[edit on 3-3-2009 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky

Nope. I highly doubt that China would poison such prime real estate as America and its beauty of 'amber waves of grain' and 'purple mountains'. I'd hate for the 'avians' to suffer more so than humans. China did destroy thousands of chickens(?) and all because of this 'flu'. However, there is always the potential for bio-terrorism (bio = life) on America.

[edit on 2009-3-03 by pikypiky]

But that is their plan if you read the article I referenced. They considered using nuclear weapons, but decided that would cause too much harm.

Bird flu would be perfect, because the bodies could be cleaned up using something like this

forum discussing how it would be done, especially read the responses on this forum, it's pretty enlightening and SCARY. Apparently our government is already using these in various places.

here

Until burned, the bodies could be stored in the plastic coffin vaults stored so conveniently around the nation. Those coffin vaults could hold several bodies until they could be disposed of.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

If you read my reply to you about the Mother Shipton Prophecies, I said the bear indicates Russia....and wondered what Russia and China have to do with each other, well, I went back and read the Chinese article again.

I thought I remembered something about a Russia and China connection but could not bring the exact thing to mind. But, when I reread the article, the Chinese official mentions about China giving Russia a big portion of land in the North of China????

So there is a connection. More research to do, lol!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Per the article I referenced by the Chinese Communist Party leader, the Chinese think they are of a different branch of humans unrelated to the rest of the world, and they are trying to create a disease that would be targeted ethnically. Even if they could not create a disease that would just target non-asian people, China is at the brink of a terrible situation in their own country, with pollution, lack of water, drought, 40% birth defect rate because of pollution, and lack of space. Lack of space and arable land for food production, along with the massive pollution problem are the biggest concerns which is driving this idea.

Because of the world and especially the US economic downturn, massive factory workers that emigrated from the country to cities, are having to return to the countryside with no work available. 5 million college students that are graduating this year will not be able to find work, according to recent articles I have read. That will cause social unrest, which is a big concern to the leadership.

The leader that gave this speech noted that it IS hard to target bio weapons to one particular ethnicity, and mentioned the fact that Israel is also trying to create ethnically targeted bio weapons. But they don't care, they are willing to sacrifice some of their own people to achieve their goals.

This year, they will increase their military budget by at least 14%, and their military budget was increased last year by over 17%.

However, a bio weapon released in the US, or even infected Chinese that are sent here would not necessarily affect China. Besides which, I'm sure if such a weapon is created, it probably would not be unleashed without the appropriate vaccine being available to the elite who would not want to be in danger from it.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by sezsue]

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

Very interesting....let me know what you come up with on that please.

Gives me the shakes reading some of these things.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
WHY? why on earth would they? They have a huge beautiful counrty with loads of resources.
Why do some people on here think china or russia or iran want to attack everybody?

Its not going to happen.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

WHY? why on earth would they? They have a huge beautiful counrty with loads of resources. Why do some people on here think china or russia or iran want to attack everybody? Its not going to happen.

I agree, it is a beautiful country, but a large portion of the country is desert, which is growing, and other large portions can't sustain cultivation because it is not suitable.

China has a HUGE pollution problem which is compounding their troubles. The pollution is not only affecting the land, it is also affecting the water. Most of the crops they grow have to be irrigated, and they have been undergoing the worst drought in 50 years. Historically though, they have always had problems with droughts and floods. I referenced a few articles about the pollution problems in part 3 of my original post.

Here is a link to pages of articles about China's drought problems.
China drought articles

In fact, according to an article I referenced in my original posts, since 2000, there has been a rise in birth defects also due to the pollution problem. Forty percent of births now have some kind of birth defect.

Here is a quote from another article about the water and arable land problems, which are growing. China is now actually buying and leasing land in Africa to help deal with the problem.

Article is here.

Quote from article:

Water, clean or otherwise, is an even more serious issue. Water scarcity in China will impact the entire world; the country is experiencing not only scarcity in water but also a lack of potable water due to the massive environmental damage resulting from rapid industrialization without any powerful regulatory agencies to protect the ecology.

Even more frightening is the fact that agricultural experts worry that China, with 20 per cent of the world’s population and only 7 per cent of the world’s arable land, is fast losing even more arable land due to industrialization.

Former cropland is becoming transformed into airports, houses, factories and roads at lightning speed. In efforts to check this

Lost land

Beijing authorities have mandated that arable land in total cannot fall below a threshold of 120 million hectares (298 million acres), yet an estimated 2.1 million hectares of new construction land were taken from farmland over the past five years. The Beijing News revealed in November 2007 that China’s Ministry of Land and Resources noted that the country has lost 8 million hectares, or 6.6 percent, of its arable land in the past decade.

Someone above mentioned Iran, China, and Russia being pushed as threats by our government. (And yes, by other countries, also.)

But I have noticed that indeed, Iran and Russia ARE being labeled as threats, but NOT China; governments used to talk bad against China because of their human rights record, but you really don't even hear about that officially anymore. It makes me wonder, why?

I think the reason is twofold; so many corporations around the world have a vested interest in the country because jobs have been outsourced there, and because (in the case of the US) China holds a good portion of our debt.

They subsidize our governments spending, and if we p*ss them off they will stop making funds available to us, or worse, dump our debt however they can, which will immediately send our economy into an even worse tailspin than it is in already.

Russia may be a problem, but we only have our government's word for it. They have not made any aggressive moves towards us in the recent past. Who knows if they really ARE a problem? Can we trust our government to tell us the truth, or do they put a spin on it because they have an agenda we don't know about? It wouldn't be the first time our country lied about facts to get America into a war.......

To me, it looks like the main thing in common with most countries our government has a problem with is, OIL, or resources.

Supposedly Russia has scalar weaponry so it is a possibility that they could have taken care of the US already if that was their agenda. The question we should be asking ourselves about Russia is, why is our government talking trash against them. I think it is because Russia won't *bend* to their agenda, and they can defend themselves with weapons that could clobber anything we have in our arsenal. (do some research on scalar weapons for some eye opening information)

In my opinion, China is really a much more serious problem than Iran, OR Russia. Iran has not made any threats against the US, and has even tried to get back on a good footing with us, after years of US sponsored sanctions and insults. They have a right to acquire nuclear power for peaceful purposes just as much as we do, or France or Israel, or Russia, or China, or England, or Australia, or any other country in the world.

I have been paying attention to the China threat for a long time, and I do believe they are the country that is the biggest threat to us in the near future. It would only help to further the NWO agenda and keep China busy for a while, until they could be dealt with.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
First of all great post. Secondly Russia has proggressively been making threats against the United States of late. They are not highly publicized at all, because around the time they really started making them the country was consumed with election news. They're trying to gain as much footing in South America as they can before they try anything in my opinion. www.msnbc.msn.com...

Bringing your biggest Nuclear Warship into the Carribean Sea seems like a pretty hostile move to me especially to help their American hating ally Hugo Chavez. Dimitry Medvedev threaten all out nuclear war if the United States put their missile defense shield in Poland. You can look that up I don't have access to my news records right now, but I originally found that article on the BBC web site in November. In addition to this Obama has already begun to appease the Russian state.

I have apparently overlooked the Chineese and their capabilities though. Great post once again really eye opening stuff.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join