It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil of the Net: Yahoo Message Boards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Has anyone here ever taken a look at the Yahoo news message boards. These message boards are the most retched hive of scum and villany I've ever seen. The amount of sheer racism, sexism, and hate existing on these filthy boards is amazing.
If Yahoo had any sense they'd end this travesty, they'd shut the message boards down. They have NO PURPOSE. None at all.

I'm not that violent a person, but I can say with some certaintly that I wouldn't mind gutting about 90 percent of the people who post on these boards. Not only would it cleanse the human gene pool, it would make me feel better. Animals such as those who post hate on these message boards deserve to die (this coming from someone who doesn't beleive in the death penalty).

If you think I'm overreacting, click on the message board link at the bottom of a Yahoo News story. You'll be shocked....especially if the story has to do with a black person or another minority. The partisan #, is beyond belief as well. Just take a look at the early messages.

Here's some examples. These example are nothing compared to most of the muck I've seen on Yahoo News boards.

news.messages.yahoo.com...

post.news.messages.yahoo.com... hites&tid=nmblindnessracedc&date=04-13-2004&url=story.news.yahoo.com%2Fnews%3Ftmpl%3Dstory%26u%3D%2Fnm%2F20040413%2Fhl_nm%2Fblindness_race_dc_1&.sig=b NCYrWmx7VputRtkwtcrNg--

post.news.messages.yahoo.com... %20Election&tid=nmsafricaelectiondc&date=04-14-2004&url=story.news.yahoo.com%2Fnews%3Ftmpl%3Dstory%26u%3D%2Fnm%2F20040414%2Fwl_nm%2Fsafrica_election_d c_2&.sig=.cFml9jlOK3J9ENgf1bg9w--

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
hmm try renaming the links to something else

your rant made my head hurt, but yeah i agree they #ing blow ass.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I don't think you're overreacting at ALL, Flinx.

Maybe after I've been here awhile I'll post MY rant about certain sites I've belonged to and failed in a major way to educate the sheeple.

Okay..you twisted my arm, all I will say now is that the person who runs customerssuck.com is (in the words of my dear husband) a "wanker and should be disembowelled in the street".

I know this isn't a political board but I think it shows the basic gang mentality of the herd no matter what the topic.

The truth is, people CAN get evil on message boards. And those who run them (the managers, moderators etc) can get downright power crazed with the little bit of power afforded them with the running of one of these sites.

For the record, the above comments have nothing to do with the moderators of this site. My husband has been a member here since last Xmas and has nothing but respect and Kudos for the management team of ATS/BTS.

I was speaking primarily of a site I've spent the better part of last year wasting my time at (another thread entirely).

The last thing I will say on this matter is (for now anyway)...

Mr. Slugger is a power crazed neanderthal who my husband DEARLY would love to tear out a new asshole for the way he treated me.

Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them.

join