It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone take me out of body? :) please?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I recently read a thread by "river goddess" and would love to get out of this body and check out the area around me. I always have dreams of jumping and never landing, so i dont know if that is oobe or just a fun dream!?? i've consistently tried through meditation but i cannot seem to get past certain things. i would love to just float around and visit the stars or space, or just float above my driveway! I am an adult, concious of my decisions, and am wiling to try what people around me talk about! its always been my dream to have an oobe. If this works i will not say who helped me, and i will post of what happened with full truth and integrity!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
start reading:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I haven't read all of the threads so I cannot give insight into which ones are good or bad but I do know that the first one has over 100 pages of reading. At the very least, you might be bored into some kind of interplanar reality where you want, so badly, to be doing something, anything, else that you find yourself floating away from your physical self.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
thanks for the reads. if being bored would get me out of body i think i would be on venus right now.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

you don't want to go there, the weather's horrible this time of year.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
come on crakeur, im going to bring my space suit, or atleast my NorthFace jacket!!! but in all seriousness i would like to do this oobe, i've tried, meditated hours, read different threads for different techniques to no avail. maybe i just need the experience to do it myself.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

ok, so I had a whole nice post typed up and then I lost it thanks to a clumsy backspace.

nutshell version.

I went to a hypnotist years ago and while she was unable to hypnotize me, she did teach me a method for self hypnosis that I have used to help myself drift into that pre-sleep state of floaty feeling. I liken it to that freakshow paralysis we sometimes experience when we are only partially awake from a very deep sleep.

I have added the following to the routine - I lie down with nothing over me - reason being, some guy I once tended bar with, a leftover hippie of sorts (cool guy) used to talk about his out of body experiences and when asked about it, he would always say "start out uncovered, nothing should be holding you down man."

So, lie down, uncovered and go thru your senses. Silently count out five things you can see and hear, then do 4 on down to 1. By the time you get to one you should be well relaxed and in that semi-dream state.

If not, you will, at the very least, be ready for sleep.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
nice - im going to try that. my goal is still to have someone who is out-of-body, come get me, and take me for a ride. What you mentioned may get me there, only trying will tell. this oobe people have, relates to the move "the matrix" in a way. i know that sounds corny but it is true in my mind. i want to beat the matrix, over power it. i just want to know its possible and i can do it, only for the good, and prove that it is possible. im still skeptical in a way, that could be my problem. so anyone who can help with my search and discovery, gladly answer. thanks again crakeur - im jumping through the threads now. i really wish you had that thread you spoke of!!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I'd offer to come get you but I tend to not actually move - as I said, more a state of dreaming in my mind. As you said, that might be part of the problem. the other part might be that I am in a padded room with one door that can only be opened from the outside so I cannot leave.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
the padded room explains a lot!!!
If you can get out of body, you can come get me! no doors will keep you in, so i've heard. the invitation is open. if i get to the point of out of body, i'll make sure to stop by and open that door for ya.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

appreciate it.

and bring me twizzlers. they don't let me have any sweets here.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If I could I would yank you right out of your body. Alas, I'm no oober. I've tried and tried and tried. I just suck at it. I've read around 1/2 a dozen books on it, countless threads, attended seminars, online lectures all to no avail. I've had an oobe before but it was before I knew what it was and it lasted around 3 seconds or so and was totally spontaneous. I'll make you this deal right now though. If I ever get to where I can just project I'll find you and yank you right out. You have to do the same for me though if you ever get to conscious control.

This leads me back to an idea I had awhile ago. I'll give it a brief summation here cos it really would need it's own topic but my idea was to gather a group of individuals who were adept at projecting and to do weekly or nightly pullouts. The idea being society's evolution moves to slow so what better way for people to start acting human towards one another again then showing them their own divine spirituality. Start with prisons and don't stop until you've pulled every prisoner out of their body. Think what it would do for the recidivism rate. Then move onto politicians. Think of how less selfish they would be if they came face to face with their own spirituality. Then move onto the general populace. This would truly transform society into a kinder, more beautiful place. If there would be any big changes in 2012 it would be self-fulfilled imo. I wouldn't hold my breath for aliens or anything like that but this is something we could all collectively do once we learned the ropes.

Anyways, there is a lot more to the idea but that is a spiritual upgrade I think we all need. Back on topic though I'll hook you up if I ever get there just remember to do the same for me.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
At the very least, you might be bored into some kind of interplanar reality where you want...

Classic Crackeur. Star for your consistent humour.

[snip]
Peace

[edit on 2-3-2009 by TheRealDonPedros]

Mod Edit -

2e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities; specifically mind-altering drugs & substances, computer hacking, criminal hate, sexual relations with minors, and stock scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites that contains discussion of such material. Any post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

Terms and Conditions

[edit on 2-3-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It is better to do it on your own. never be gullible and trust the shadows that go in or out of you. the fools that think they are in control are really the ones being controlled. mental or spirit channeling is not hard and no special gift. that is why i say do it on your own. it has happened to me so much i have started to hate it because i'm rarely in control.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by merryxmas

hey that sounds like a good idea. im with that deal. and the weeky outreaches you speak of sound good too. along with wanting to be out of body, im also looking for tips on this thread as well.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by voodoom

do you have any tips or suggestions? i dont know if i want it to be too much as you say, but i would definately like to project, or even be a channel for something benevolent. what have your experiences been?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hey ziggy! You are really into spiritual...

You know, I´ve read a lot... almost made 3 times... thing is.. its
scary when the whole shabong starts.. the noises and feelings are
overwhelming.

What i do is follow cavemanDD tips, based on hearing the 'tinitus'
of the sound... close your eyes... ask the Self to raise the frequency...
feel and manipulate the chackas in their positions to spin clockwise...
one by one... try to relax... 100% guaranteed the 'etheric body' will
come and say Hi with tingling all over... your mouth will be weird,
pressures will rise...

As i said earlier... its fricking scary. Im building the mind set to
cognite this as 'natural' as my conscience dislocates to ether then astrall.

Follow this link: Here

Go, ziggy!

[]´s
RP

[Edit: Hum, dont take my word as an authority figure if you know what I
mean]

[edit on 3-3-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hey my friend - i started another thread about the psi wheels. i think i've almost perfected it. I can do it about 4 feet away now, with no hands. Its like im going through some spiritual training. Like some unseen force is putting these thoughts in my head to do this, becuase i may need to use it in the future! Im going through incredible spiritual changes, from seeing auras, telekenisis, etc...Im going to check out the tips from caveman. I jsut want to change my ilfe for the better. Actually last night i started an out of body experience. but it freaked me out and i got sucked right back in. that tingling all over and opening of the third eye is happening as well. Something is really pushing me in the spiritual direction and boy am i ready.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
Hey my friend - i started another thread about the psi wheels. i think i've almost perfected it. I can do it about 4 feet away now, with no hands. Its like im going through some spiritual training. Like some unseen force is putting these thoughts in my head to do this, becuase i may need to use it in the future! Im going through incredible spiritual changes, from seeing auras, telekenisis, etc...Im going to check out the tips from caveman. I jsut want to change my ilfe for the better. Actually last night i started an out of body experience. but it freaked me out and i got sucked right back in. that tingling all over and opening of the third eye is happening as well. Something is really pushing me in the spiritual direction and boy am i ready.

Great! I rewrote several things in the pdf BTW.
Im sending to you in like 7 hours from now..

The guys are really debating in the "everyone is psych" thread...
could use some of your iinput there as well..

I try OOBE last night... the noise was deafinnig and I backed out.

Im not ready as it seems... too much fear... but i had intense, almost
lucid dreams, in the sense i was simulating a future about my decisions
of work related stuff... the people were different, but i know whom I was
talking too...

We see people diferently in the astral... really cool, and no BS or PC..
you see what they represent to you... most of them are ugly to me.. this
got me thinking that im way reserved and... well.. you got the picture.

Kepp on digging.... some they yoou will find what you are looking for.

[]´s
RP

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
yes i know what you mean. i was almost out of body the other night, actually the night i wrote this thread. i felt my third eye very well, then i passed out almost, was dreaming but still hearing my tv. then it was like a slam and i jumped upp and was completely tingling and what i can only describe as vibrating. its like im getting thrown all these new special abilities at once and its crazy! in a good way. i'll be over to the thread you speak of and i'll be printing out your PDF again!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join