It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

194 Pilot Whales with Dolphins Beached in Australia - Big Earthquake to Happen?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by audas
Australia does not get earth quakes - no fault lines as it sits right in the middle of its own tectonic plates.

Beachings are confused sonar - look for navy operations, chinese, us subs etc.

Hey... that comment is looking to be incredibly stupid.. guess you should know what your talking about before you speak, eh?

what's worse is that drooling tards gave you stars for WRONG info.

you should be stripped of those points.

Liar.

anyways...

good stuff Q.... seems that there ARE EQ prediction methods... regardless of what the USGS says..

keep up the good work!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Of course we get earthquakes, just blackle Newcastle earthquake and see what comes up. Adelaide itself is situated on a shatter belt.
Some people dont think before they type.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Question.................................

Did the whales and dolphins start hearing the volcano and large 7.9 quake today of the Earth grinding that far in advance?

If you look at the history of beachings, large beachings have happened anywhere from 1 day to one month before a "Huge" Earthquake.

So............... I would think the Earth is grinding in the plates way before a Huge quake happens - because the event is not just caused by "overnight" sticking of plates.

The history is THERE - but the next question is, how can people study this and know .....................

Yes there have been those 2 - 4.7M quakes right there at where they beached, BUT - would those have really caused enough noise for those whales and dolphins to want to commit suicide?

I had been waiting for a "really" big quake to happen, yes it was a ways away, I have also continuely done searches for more beachings, but - in remote islands - beachings might not be found.

I think it would be great, if scientist, really took this "beachings" more seriously than "no explaination" excuse all the time.

That is my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Thought this could be of interest /co2hr8

...Sorry, no one liners. I'm not quite familiar with posting here.
[edit on 19-3-2009 by BadKarmah]

[edit on 20-3-2009 by BadKarmah]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join