It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SIGNS From The Universe...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
This little piece on 'signs' came my way today and thought others may also find it an interesting read

The universe can often relay messages to us through signs. Often, we
are too busy to stop and consider what may or may not be a sign. We
may ask the universe for guidance, yet fail to recognize the sign it
sends us in response. Learning the subtle language of signs can help
you interpret the guidance the universe sends your way. We all have
been blessed with a connection that allows the universe to communicate
directly with us. To be able to understand the information relayed
over that connection, however, it is necessary that we learn to pay
attention and know what to look for.

To see and correctly interpret a sign, you must open your heart and
mind to the universe and invite its guidance into your life. Many of
us are blind to the signs we receive because we expect angels or our
spirit guides to speak to us in a booming voice and tell us exactly
what we need to hear. But signs are usually of this earth and
therefore easier to encounter. A song lodged in your mind or a number
that seems to pop up everywhere you look after you’ve asked the
universe for guidance can both be signs. Signs may come through the
animal world, from strangers, or jump out of a book in the form of an
insightful passage. A sign may be a direct answer to one of your
questions. Other signs may point you in the right direction, warn of
impending difficulties, or show you a different way. If you want the
universe to send you a sign, tell it that you are ready and willing to
accept its guidance.

Not everything you hear or see will be a sign. If you are receptive
and patient, however, the signs you receive will become easier to
recognize. It is important to listen to your intuition. A sign can
mean many things to different people, and only you can decipher a
sign’s meaning is for you. As you practice reading the signs and
following their guidance, the universe will send more of them your way.

--ThePsychicSpirit

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NightMyst

I was thinking about this when I got up this morning. For the last 8 months or so, I have been finding pennies everywhere. They are always face up. It's usually out of the blue when I find them. I will be out walking my dog and cross paths with pennies. I find them on the floor in the house. I find them when I am gardening. They turn up quite often.

When I went to make coffee this morning, I measure the water, put in the filter and got the can of coffee. The first spoonful of coffee into the can, produced a face up penney on top of the spoonful of coffee!

I have no idea what this means, but I can't help feeling that somebody is trying to send me some sort of message.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Hi Blanca Rose ... nice to read you here

This is what I have found on penny symbolism ... Hope it helps

"Consider the penny as a symbol of beginnings as it holds the vibration of number One.

The meaning of One primarily deals with strong will, positivity, pure energy. The number One reflects new beginnings, and purity. The symbolic meaning of the penny (number One) is further clarified when we understand that One represents both kinds of action, physical and mental.

This combined with the One’s urgency for new beginnings, we intuit number One to mean it is time to exert our natural forces, take action, and start a new venture. Numeral One gives us encouragement that our actions will be rewarded in kind."
--A.Venefica

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by NightMyst

Thanks for the reply.

I guess that seems to fit with my life the last year or so, which has been sort of strange, and in turmoil.

I take your information as meaning I need to change direction!

I see other signs also, and have always sort of thought of them as coincidence. I do believe you are correct when you point out that all we really need to do is pay attention. I know I wouldn't pay attention to the pennies, but for that they show up so frequently!

I look forward to seeing other replies in your thread. I am sure this sort of thing does happen to all of us! Maybe not with pennies for others, but other messages, in different ways.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Ive seen the number 333 for quite a while now...started off with constantly waking up at this time....trust me, all obvious explanations have been accounted for and I know it was something else...what that something else is I dont know.....

However, it has opened my eyes a little and made me more aware of my surroundings....as for what other purpose these mnumbers have I have no idea....

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

I have also had the 3:33 situation happen to me. Right now it is 4:44. I go through these phases a couple of times a year.

This might sound odd, but the 4:44 is happening to me right now. I woke up at this time or very close to it today, and all last week. It doesn't matter what time I go to sleep, I wake up at this time. In a few weeks, it will be back to 3:33. It seems it starts happening around the end of January, and by springtime, it is the earlier time of 3:33 which will last through summer and until fall.

I have always thought it has something to do with an internal clock somehow connected to when the sun will rise, if that makes any sense.

When I was having to go to work by 7:00 a.m. and complaining about always waking at 3:33, one fellow I told was taken aback, swearing that time, had something to do with the Holy Trinity in some way. I am not so sure what to think, because even on the days I wake up at these times, more often than not, I will glance at a clock in the afternoon while it happens to be 3:33 or 4:44 also.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Me as well. I keep seeing 7:11, 9:11, 11:11, 5:55 to name a few. I said to my husband that I keep seeing these #'s and then not but maybe 5 sec later, 9:11 appeared, I said "see, I told you" Then later the same day, 11:11. This has been going on for about a month or so. I am also having dreams of meeting the grays, which I have never in my life ever dreamed of ET's. Strange too, I can't remember them like all my other dreams. I just posted on another board this morning that I feel like someone or something is trying to communicate with me.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I though it had to be body clock but its really bizarre that I dont wake up at 3:32 or 3:34...always seems to be 3:33....however, one day I did wake up and never looked at the clock and stayed in bed for 10 mins....after about 10 mins I looked at the clock and it was 3:33...

It only ever happened when there was a digital clock in the room...I noticed this when I went for a trip to Scotland and in the hotel room there was a digital clock...for some reason I said to myself that Im going to wake up at 3:33....and I did....I just smiled when I looked at the clock....

Ive had many more weird goings on with that number too....

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I found the following thread 'Numbers and their significance' full of information, including personal stories of which I have also shared...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As mentioned in my original post, I do believe the meaning behind such occurrences are of a personal nature and it is up to the individual to decipher the hidden messages. The search can be at times frustrating but also intriguing and full of mysticism that you catch yourself waiting for the next moment ... for it all to unfold and reveal the true significance ... your destiny

top topics

join