It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kongming UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Folks, I believe, however, If I see one more Asian sky lantern video on this board I think I might just smash my noggin into my monitor. I fail to understand how posters who reply to threads with Chinese Lantern replies are mocked or are blatantly ignored. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, IT'S A DUCK. Now I certainly understand if you are waiting on your dog to do it's business and pull out your phone to film a pretty moon. I also understand you getting excited when some strange lights float by. After you run back to your house, blow out your flip-flop, post the vid on a message board and someone replies with a Chinese Lantern explanation, THINK ABOUT IT. Google it before you fire back. It's sad that UFO buffs cannot be taken seriously. Why? If guilty,because of people like you.

The amount of Sky lantern videos on this site recently is astounding. Why? Because this time period directly correlates with this years Chinese new year celebration. It doesn't even need to be the Chinese new year. These things can be purchased in student science shops, kite shops and mail ordered. They can be purchased singly, in two's, fours & fives. Due to the candle they flicker, go on and off and seemingly multiply as a result. Due to the wind they change direction , hover, speed up and slow down. I've played with Khoom Loy lanterns myself. It' was one of the funnest times I've ever had. It's 100 percent guarantee that if you release some many will scream "UFO".

I am sorry that I ranted. I am sorry that I raved. I want my interesting board back. I 'm not posting any examples here. I've done that all before and you refused to see the duck. Rather than post your Video for a "high five", why don't you research it yourself. If you had to present it at an office meeting, I bet you wouldn't be so lazy. I bet you wouldn't present it at all.

I know, I know "Bad Hypno".

~Hyp

[edit on 2-3-2009 by HypnoAsp]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Amen to that brother...

Ive been lurking for almost a year, only registered in Oct last year, the quality of vids & stuff is so crap nowadays

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Well that just figures. I tell it like it is, do not play into posters fantasies and the thread just dies before it began. If I am wowed by an idea or a seemingly really cool saucer video, I want a member to tell if it is not what it seems and why. I am here for the truth not some fairytale. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE. Just not here atm. I just cant seem to get my fix here anymore. I miss the objective intelligent posters and the interesting topics.

I'm feeling quite unpopular atm. Perhaps I'll post something for a good ole "High Five". Hmmm....I know!! I'll coat my bare bottom in Woolite detergent and take a picture of it under a black light. A little photo shop work and I'll have a popular thread here on ATS for the masses!!! Popularity, here I come. "HIGH FIVE"

~Hyp

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
One of the problems is that there is such a high probability that the sightings and videos are of sky lanterns that when it is pointed out it sounds trite.
(How on Earth did I write that without it being a run-on?)

The point being that you can only point it out so many times.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sigh, I concur...

~Hyp

join