It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Abandoned House-True Story-With Pictures.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
really

I will have to contact the Web-Guy who made that Web Site, He did a really crappy job.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Uh, there is nothing wrong with the web site, it is just that tripod does not allow remote hosting of images. That means that if you link to them in your posts here, they will not show up for the rest of us. They might show up for you because they are in your browser cache. You have to upload them to ATS and link to them from there in order to post them on this thread.

BTW, picture number 12 from your site is an obvious double exposure.

Sorry.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
that's o.k.-thank you for your help.

Some of the pictures on my web site were taken by a digital camera. Those were developed by a friends computer. Some were taken by a regular camera, and taken to a photo lab. What we would tell the developers is that we wanted all of our pictures, even the ones that appeared "flawed".

Of course we only put up the pictures with the best results. For ever few hundred pictures taken, only a few have a "positive" result, that needs to be examined.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Where is this house at? I'm staying at an uncles who lives in donedan and works in clearwater so were obviously close, lol, and me and him are really pumped to check this place out. Can you give me directions?

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by glitch314]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join