It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO recall Dallas Texas Feb - 1999

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hello - First time poster...LONG time reader...Well, in Feb of 99 I was witness to a great event. it was night-- 9pm.....i was sitting on my steps facing south. My radio is going from my parked car (i was 18) so i am jamming. Then - I see a flash over my shoulder...so i look and seeee.....NOTHING. Then i dbbl take and see a LARGE black trianglular craft heading eastbound....however - It stops and circles (from what i deduced) a small school about a mile from me....NO sound...seven red lights....one "spot"light in the center.....then went on to morph into a cylander.....pulsating lights......i cant explain it - I went to run and get another for witnessing....by the time i came back there was close to an hour missing.....i knew this because of the CD i was listening to.....but of course no one cares of real sightings...

[edit on 2-3-2009 by DimeTime343]

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Hi thanks for posting. I live in Dallas now and in 99 I lived just north of Dallas.

My question is one you may not feel comfortable answering and that is fine. what part of Dallas was the sighting in?

Also, what time of day was it?

Were there any other witnesses?

I would love, by the way, for you to go into more detail about your sighting. I have a few friends who lived in Dallas in 99 who may remember something.

Anyway, yeah, lets hear some more juicy details

Peace and love

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
To be honest....ive been dying to discuss this for ages my friend...Lake Highlands....about 2 miles south of 635 (LBJ) 9:03 pm fri feb 12th

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Some of it might sound "off" -- Ive read some of these peoples posts man....well....here it goes...." It was Fri Feb 12th of 99....I am 2 miles south of a major interstate *LB I-635/skillman* and i was bored....so i was sitting outside....with my car facing east towards audelia (a crossroad) and it was track num 8 -- laguna sunrise Black sabbath greatest hits!! and i look behind me (north is behind me) after a flash.....i see nothing....but i am compelled to double take and there it is....man...the point of the craft atthis point is heading due east....howeer..stops...*swirls* is all i can say....then is at the schook a mile north of me....circling and spotlighting.....REPEATEDLY.....then it circles out of it....and the tipof the triangle faces towARDS the sky.........all of a sudden....massive pulsation....MASSIVE.....(I failed to mention -- no cars driving....all dogs quit barking......the entire auora changed man......cant describe it properly) much more pulsation....its like time was not there....its liek i was ourside of time....then i ran inside like i still played sports...LoL...and i come out...and itws an hour later man...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
sorry for the poor spelling

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Difficult to describe.........anyone wanna ask questions PLEASE do!!!! Come on debunkers LoL! -- Well....i guess no one cares...but it was a killer sighting! --- Never to be forgotten

join