It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britney Spears Song Subliminal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Her new song "If You Seek Amy" has subliminals in it.

www.youtube.com...

It says "All of the boys and all of the girls want to [F-word]....Me."

If - [First letter]

You - [Second letter]

Seek - [Third letter]

Amy - [Fourth letter]

ME...

Can anyone hear it?

Mod Edit: Interesting theory, but we have to remove the profanity. To keep your post understandable I've replaced the profanity with [f-word] and the letters indicating which letter of the "f-word" it represents.
Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Can anyone hear it?

if you can.. then that means you're listening to Britney Spears.
don't listen to Britney Spears please.
It's bad for your soul.

Sure.. the PTB use a false idol like her to promote lust and indiscriminate sexual behavior among the children, leading to dysfunctional relationships and wasted sexual energy.

whats new?

bunch of parents get steamed about it.. type furiously on forums about it.. chat ravenously about it amongst each other when picking their kids up from soccer practice.. even promoting the idea or "hex" by a factor of whatever.

then it fades off into the distance as a non-issue as other more hollow and worthless news stories full the gap.

what i'm saying is I'm not surprised..

-

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Britney spears probably couldn't even spell subliminal...she just badly sings to lyrics put in front of her pretty little face while the vocal fixer 3000 tries to filter out the dying cat sound.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Um, I wouldn't call that a subliminal.

It's very obvious, and in fact the lyrics don't actually make sense if you don't notice it. Not that making sense really matters in such songs.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
while the vocal fixer 3000 tries to filter out the dying cat sound.

that maded me laughinate.

-

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I listened it just for the sake of a subliminal message. Those lyrics wouldn't make sense without the subliminal message. Each verse is a third person perspective from a first person point of view, and the chorus is about sex. Can't wait till it comes to the airwaves nonstop

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Britney Spears, she is a disinformation agent.
No.
She is worse. She is ...
... hey does anyone know her latest CD?
(just kidding)

Greetings

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
OMG listen to it backwards, is says;

Abandon ATS.

Trust the banks.

Obama isn’t black he’s a grey.

Surrender your arms.

2012 is just another years

...and just before the end, it sounds like she is saying

while watching my last video NorthGate stared at my boobs

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
lol she is just trying to get past the fcc. they wont allow any songs with swearing on the radio so they try to get past that by claiming the lyrics are not swear words?

and if were talking false idols that promote restarted behavior what about paris hilton?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I do know her last "hit" Womanizer did make me go out and buy the Banana Splits' DVD box set. Listen carefully to the chorus of Womanizer and tell me if you can resisit singing "one banana, two banana, three banana, four" along with it.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I don't think some of you people are understanding the import of OP's post.

This Britney Spears song has a catchy highschool theme and when I visited the video, one of the comments on the bottom included "wow my school loves this song!" and yet the song is called IF YOU SEEK AMY.

Say the words IF YOU SEEK AMY really fast over and over...it spells out EFF YOO SEE KAY, a disgusting vulgarity that is being marketed at kids and put on radio stations.
The entire song is structured as if it's about some girl named Amy that is being sought, but in reality it's just a 'device/gimmick' that allows them to sing in the chorus "all the girls and all the boys are begging to IF YOU SEEK AMY" i.e. are begging to [f-word/expletive] me.

This trash is getting worse and worse and personally I am utterly furious that the utterly immoral, base, abject, disgusting american junk culture machine continues to pump out this heinous brainwashing sexualizing drivel.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Nothing new:
April Wine released "If You See Kay" in 1982 on their Power Play album.

High School word play.

April Wine blows Spears away in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I'm not seeing why this is an issue at all. But maybe it's just me. I'm a firm believer in freedom of speech and I feel that there should be no such thing as a "bad word", seriously the whole concept of "bad words" is so stupid to me. The "F-Word" wasn't conjurred up from Satan himself or anything.

This isn't even what I would call subliminal either, its a word play like when you trick a friend into saying they are so retarded by telling them to repeat "I am we tart did"

look at any top 40 songs of any time period...you will definetly find that there are a large amount of top hit songs about sex. Many of them have a creative way of getting past the censors.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I heard this on the radio yesterday, and i was kindof half listening to it... but, i wouldn't be surprised if it was subliminal because when the song was done i thought to myself. 'did she just say all the boys and girls want to f me'?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandIllusion
Nothing new:

High School word play.

T-O-U-C-H-E. To your if you see kay, I say, Touche.
Good find.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak
This trash is getting worse and worse and personally I am utterly furious that the utterly immoral, base, abject, disgusting american junk culture machine continues to pump out this heinous brainwashing sexualizing drivel.

Excellent post. This is really not funny anymore. Straight up backwoods trash this girl is. Another reason why a strong family unit, which is under attack daily it seems, is more important than ever.

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

You know, I try not to be judgmental about the kinds of culture that people accept, and I know that every generation listens to their kid's music and thinks "what trash":

BUT: You're absolutely right and I completely agree with you.

I don't like the thought of young kids listening to and unknowingly repeating that kind of crap.

[edit on March 2nd 2009 by Ian McLean]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandIllusion
Nothing new:

High School word play.

Hey my girlfriends name in High School was Kay! If you see her tell her I love her!

[edit on 3/2/2009 by hoagy1199]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
i think people in this cases take things a little too seriously. You know if there was a report on every movie, theme article, image or anything else that was related to the f word, then we would have no language, and total censorship. OMG, its not the 50's anymore.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join