It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth - Somethings got to Give

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
with all the stuff going on just now, including -

1/ the world economic collapse (food shortage, marshall law possible)
2/ North Koreas provocative attitude
3/ the "out to start war on iran" attitude of USA and Israel
4/ 2012 countdown and fear closing in
5/ NWO playing final moves to the end zone
6/ global warming

holy smoke....... somethings got to give. i have never seen so much stuff going on in my lifetime all at once. its like a big pot of soup and all these ingrediants are being thrown in and it turned on full blast and the chef just walks away and leaves the stove on!!!

its got to boil over doesnt it?????

i think there has to be a pressure release here people. what is around this corner?

is some miraculous expereince going to come upon us and banish this terrible time?

is there really going to be a shift in conciousness or a visit from ET's that will change everything????

IF NOT.......then is there really any hope for our generations to come??

i truly HOPE there is a light around this corner. i believe everyone does. lets hope none of these terrible events unfold before this light has a chance to be shon on us.

G

[edit on 2-3-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Who could ever know why all these things are happening at once? Is it engineered? Is it coincidence? I've gotten to the point that the more I research the deeper the hole goes. I've finally realized that all you can do is prepare for yourself and your family the best you can. Thats really all you can do and hopfully we'll make it through this mess. Get ready for one hellava ride though.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
it all starts with you, but lets face it, you don't have the cajones to do what needs to be done as an individual to fix anything......

are you willing to live with less?
are you willing to boycott?
are you willing to not have kids, ever?
are you willing to drastically change you're lifestyle?

Ha, I didn't think so....you'll just say....well why should I, no one else is gonna go along with all that. They won't do their part.

I bet you're the type who won't vote third party because "it's a wasted vote" Then you actually have the nerve to expect change by voting republicrat.

yeah the worlds is doomed, so just chill and enjoy the ride. It's not like you actually want to stop it anyways....

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
oh yeh, im chillin man, dont worry! its past control now, agree.

im in the "lets get it in on!" stage.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
IF it's past control now, then it always has been.

How can you make commentary on how everything is goin down the tubes, and yet have no desire to lift a finger to stop it. Be the change you wish to see in the world.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
as some people on this forum know, im religious. so i beliee that god will intervene.(a disclaimer of sorts)

but i definitely think that if god doesnt intervene, humans w¡ll destroy themselves. and i think that will become more evident as time passes, because like you said, something has to give.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Another example of how things get so bad.....

The God crowd.

"I can do whatever i want and don't have to worry about anything, because an old man with a long white beard who lives in the clouds will intervene...."

LOL, jeez i wonder why we're doomed.....
Geniuses.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
"I can do whatever i want and don't have to worry about anything, because an old man with a long white beard who lives in the clouds will intervene...."

i hope your not referring to me, because i didnt say that

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by miriam0566
so i beliee that god will intervene.(a disclaimer of sorts)

I don't know if I like that idea. Intervene? How? Is god gonna punish us all for being so bad? Is god gonna reprogram us all to behave better? Is god gonna become like some dictator over our lives and start telling us how to live and what to do and how to behave? And, will I have to bow down to this newly self-anointed intervening dictator?

Seriously, I do not like the idea of anyone, be it a human or omnipotent deity, intervening (a.k.a. sticking their nose where it's not welcomed) into my life and affairs. Warning to god: Don't be coming around here telling me what to do, or I'll nail ya to a cross myself, ha.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
with all the stuff going on just now, including -

6/ global warming

holy smoke....... somethings got to give. i have never seen so much stuff going on in my lifetime all at once. its like a big pot of soup and all these ingrediants are being thrown in and it turned on full blast and the chef just walks away and leaves the stove on!!!

its got to boil over doesnt it?????

i think there has to be a pressure release here people. what is around this corner?

is some miraculous expereince going to come upon us and banish this terrible time?

is there really going to be a shift in conciousness or a visit from ET's that will change everything????

IF NOT.......then is there really any hope for our generations to come??

i truly HOPE there is a light around this corner. i believe everyone does. lets hope none of these terrible events unfold before this light has a chance to be shon on us.

G

[edit on 2-3-2009 by grantbeed]

Some people are having a hard time right now, the world is not going mad, chill out and stay on the meds. There is no Marshall law?! but there could have been one anyday in history, after it was invented! so you are basing this one on one maybe and two possibles! because I hate to tell you, but there has been a food shortage in some parts of the world for a long time now!

The USA has been having a cold war with Iran for years now, and talk of the USA going in and invading has been talked about around here from the Bush days of office. You think mr War Inc Bush did not go in and now Obama will? wise up, your best chance at twisting this lie was with Bush and not even he had the balls to do that one, as thats a country that could fight back with forces.

More hearsay, 2012 is just a year, and like 2000 (the end of the world/big tech crash/day of the cults - nothing is going to happen, so this one is also built on nothing but hearsay.

New World Order? FEMA death camps and the rounding up of Americans off the streets. Maybe being used for food, as I hear the US is real hungry right now with all these massive "food shortages" brought on by this "possible" at any minute (you just wait now!) marshall law.

6/ global warming

You have a point, but the time to start freaking out is long gone.

Have you ever went for a job interview with - This Group of People

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus

so i beliee that god will intervene.(a disclaimer of sorts)

I don't know if I like that idea. Intervene? How? Is god gonna punish us all for being so bad? Is god gonna reprogram us all to behave better? Is god gonna become like some dictator over our lives and start telling us how to live and what to do and how to behave? And, will I have to bow down to this newly self-anointed intervening dictator?

Seriously, I do not like the idea of anyone, be it a human or omnipotent deity, intervening (a.k.a. sticking their nose where it's not welcomed) into my life and affairs. Warning to god: Don't be coming around here telling me what to do, or I'll nail ya to a cross myself, ha.

different topic for a different thread.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed

Relax, take a breather, it hasnt/wont happen and if it does there will most probably be no food shortage

Good old North Korea, all talk and no actions. I would be more worried about the Indians and Pakistanis and the fact they have nuclear weapons pointed at each other right now!

That is a bit of a worry, but I doubt Obama has thesame motives as Bush on Iran

Nothing will happen, just like it didnt happen in 1000AD and 2000AD etc etc

Yeah they exist
(apologies for the sarcasm)

They have failed to make themselves known on many occassions in the past, so why would they show now?

6/ global warming

Relax about this too.

There is not enough climatic evidence to suggest that the earth has been artificially warmed. Climate records only go back 150 years or so. TAlso, the last couple of years, there has been a significant cooling trend

In my opinion we should be investigating the El Nino and La Nina weather patterns and the global impact they have on global temperatures.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

different topic for a different thread.

Okay, you are forgiven for bringing it up.

Anyhow, relax, chill out folks, there ain't much of anything we can do to fix all these issues ourselves, and the worst one of all, #4) the 2012 galactic equinox thing, is something not even our collective whole can deal with.

Just enjoy what time we have left, and be nice .. just in case there is a judgment day. Of course, it would be a nice thing if we could free all those poor north Korean people being held hostage up there by their evil dictator. Too bad their isn't a load of oil under north Korea, surely we would be there yesterday if their was.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
well, maybe you can suppose none of these things may turn out for the bad, but its kind of weighed up against us at the moment.

what im trying to say is that there are lost of problems here, ALL At the same time!!

surely you cant say all of these things are just going to fade away and none will escalate???

i would certainly not want to bet on that one friends!!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I think it's an interesting discussion. I too have never remembered a time in my life when so many various, large scale issues were happening at the same time.

As another poster stated, the more I research and investigate - the deeper the rabbit hole gets. Just remember to keep your critical thinking skills in check and your tin foil had firmly attached.

Sometimes, in brief quiet moments, I question as to if I'm creating my own reality. ::nervous laughter:: Seriously, I gobble down every Jim Marrs book, study the Sumerians, read books about the Pleiadians, days later see a show on NatGeo about that Star Disc ect ect I realize it could be an effect like when you move, you suddenly see UHauls everywhere - it's just a matter of where your attention is directed. But then again, are you all just players in my play?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Hey liquidsmoke206, you are not so much of a genius either....I bet you are one of those people who claims to fight for the Constitution of the United States yet you have never read it.....

I can say this with confidence because if you had read the Constitution of the United States, you would know the following....

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

www.usconstitution.net...

.....genius......

Second of all about "Global Warming"...that is just a made up claim by the left to tax people, and get more power over people, now the left doesn't usually name it Global Warming anymore anyway, they call it Climate Change, which is what is really happening, except that the left still wants to claim that it is mankind who is at fault for it when this is not true....

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

Sometimes, when I look at the daily news, I wonder if this is some sureal moment in a parallel universe , or some other off the wall thought. But then I realize, it's all real. I have never seen things as bad as they are now, and it seems as though the government wants to make it worse, as fast as they can.
Some of the original wizards who thought this stimulus package was the cats' meow, are suddenly wondering if they should support this monster.
What I am scared of, is when the masses of sheeple out there figure out that the government doesn't have a clue as to how to stop our problems, AND, that there is NO plan B.
I think there is going to come a day soon, when most of the sheeple figure out that there is no way the banks, even the good ones , will be able to give them all their money if even a small run starts. And that run will start a panic, and that panic will lead to riots, and-------you get the picture. and it ain't pretty.
Make no mistake, the bad things that you are thinking about that can happen, the government is several steps ahead of you. They KNOW how bad things are, and they're preparing for that time.
Take care of your own house, cause when the SHTF, your're probably going to be on your own. Don't bet on the government to help you. They'll be to busy try to stop the riots at the banks, and the runs on the grocery stores, and the general panic in the streets.
Good luck, we're all gonna need it.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
maybe its just as simple as this, we are all being made to be in a bad situation in the prelude to WW3.

we will be gripped with fear,hunger and made to need our leaders even more wtshtf.

its possible. then again maybe we are being conditioned for something else?? if so WHAT??

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
Another example of how things get so bad.....

The God crowd.

LOL, jeez i wonder why we're doomed.....
Geniuses.

Or how about the " UN GOD CROWD" I can do what ever I want, steal people blind, whos God is greed, because they do not think they have to answer to the guy in the white beard"

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Number 6 is the only thing that irritates me...Global Warming is a scam. Unproven and no science behind it. Thank you Mr. Gore for the fear mongering. There was a global warming protest the other day I believe in New York or Washington while the economy hits a 12-year low...

I agree that we're due for something major but global warming is part of the problem as its blocking real issues from being resolved. We've spent too much time already on the subject. I doubt we're all going to die from excessive heat while we have the coldest temperatures on record. It's b.s.

The economy is the number one issue and by economy I mean world economy...not just U.S. If a major country fails its likely war will break out and it could very well be the first actual World War where every country could be fighting for survival.

new topics

top topics

join