It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloning passport card RFIDs in bulk for under $250

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

White/Grey-hat hacker Chris Paget demonstrates a $250 mobile device that can read and clone RFID tags embedded in United States passport cards and enhanced drivers' licenses.

A joke? No. Technology has advantages and disadvantages.

Don't know how to upload the video so I'll just post the link, if someone else could do it it would be appreciated.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
No big surprise RFID or anything else that is wireless can never be secure you don't even have to copy any encryption just clone the signal.

Governments and Corporations seem to have a habit of forcing Ideas on us a child could recognize would never work it makes you wonder are they really so clueless I'm beginning to think they actually are sadly.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
[edit on 2-3-2009 by TV_Nation]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
No big surprise RFID or anything else that is wireless can never be secure you don't even have to copy any encryption just clone the signal.

Governments and Corporations seem to have a habit of forcing Ideas on us a child could recognize would never work it makes you wonder are they really so clueless I'm beginning to think they actually are sadly.

One could argue they are clueless but then a question comes into play, what happened to all that education they recieved? Are they all dumb retards who just have no idea, or is there a greater plan behind every stupidity. Bush attacks Iraq, was it a mistake? A mistake out of stupidity, or was it planned and executed accordingly for what ever purpose we don't know but can only refer to as conspiracy because it happened behind closed doors, that is what conspiracy means doesn't it?

[edit on 013131p://31b3 by Ownification]

new topics

top topics

join