It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where have we all heard this before?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

WASHINGTON – The top U.S. military official said Sunday that Iran has sufficient fissile material for a nuclear weapon, declaring it would be a "very, very bad outcome" should Tehran move forward with a bomb.

Adm. Mike Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, offered the assessment when questioned in a broadcast interview about a recent report by the U.N. nuclear watchdog on the state of Iran's uranium enrichment program, which can create nuclear fuel and may be sufficiently advanced to produce the core of warheads.

Mullen was asked if Iran now had enough fissile material to make a bomb. He responded, "We think they do, quite frankly. And Iran having a nuclear weapon I've believed for a long time is a very, very bad outcome for the region and for the world."

Well now that this rhetoric's being tossed around again, fun times are sure to ensue.

This all sounds too familliar to me.

Mod Edit: Fixed quotes

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

has sufficient fissile material for a nuclear weapon

Does Iran have a nuclear weapon? NO
Does America have nuclear weapons? YES
Does Iran pose a threat to the west? NO
Does America post a threat to the world? YES
Does this mean that Iran will create a bomb? MAYBE
Should we take steps to stop them creating a "bomb" that could be used against any given nation??

Personally, no....

I for one see through all the complete set of lies created to scare people "Muslims are all bad, these Muslim extremists are terrorists"

Well for 1, Iranians aren't terrorists they don't blow themselves up like "iraqies" - Arabs

They're nice people, it's the government that has its issues....

America+britain should be scared, they created a wreck...

join