It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of a place you have never been

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I was talking to another ATS member and we found that we shared a recurring dream. It is the same countryside and in a few have a certain city. The city is unknown in the dream. There are many other details but I would like to see if yours match up, that is if anyone else feels this too.

In these dreams they were places neither of us had been but was the same description and both felt it was significant and had to do with 2012 or events happening around this time.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
i had a dream the other day i was in a city. there were no people left there tho. everyone had gone. it was clear blue sky and seemed very warm.

there were rows of working class homes on both sides with abanoned cars parked in the driveways. not much trees.

we walked out of town and there was a huge valley like it was some kind of canyon or desert there.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Yes actually, I had a dream today that I was in a building with my step sister, I believe there were cedar or some type of gnarled trees growing out of the pavement. There was a wall section with the name "Ibarasis" writtin on it which I transcribed in my dream as "Sisarabi".

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

I have 'flown' over cities I have never seen, I have a recurring dream about returning to a particular house and it is obvious to me the people know me and are awaiting my return for my birthday, well not mine but whoever I am in this dream, I believe it to be related to reincarnation.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet

a particular house and it is obvious to me the people know me and are awaiting my return for my birthday, well not mine but whoever I am in this dream, I believe it to be related to reincarnation.

Could you describe this house? The member I was speaking of we both dreamed of the same house as each other. It would be strange if you gave the same description. I have a theory about this dream of a house.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
About three weeks ago, I was dreaming of a city that I don't know or didn't exist "yet"... This city was similar to the Manhattan Island, a lot of buildings and surrounded by water... In this "planet", all the cities had the same configuration: surrounded by the ocean and buildings near the coast.

The terrific part of my dream was a monster that attacks those cities, killing humans and destroying all the constructions, but I don't know why of this behavior...

The monster, looks like a mountain, so incredible big and tall that he can pass over the cities like we can do it in a garden... imagine that! His head has the form or appearance of a whale and the body of a octopus... so strange... remember me Lovecraft's Cthulu, because he comes from the sea…

Well, the dream was very extend in time and there are many others significance on it, but, related to the topic, is all that can I tell to you guys...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MorgothaM

I had a dream a few weeks ago that I was lost with several other people, it was dark I was on a balcony at one pint and I saw the moon with 4 or five large yellow orange crescent moons with dots in between them kind of like the Iraq flag symbol I think surrounding it it was very freaky, I had the same dream with the moons again a few nights ago.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This really caught my interest. I was going to post about this dream I keep having. In the last 6 months I have dreamed this probably 10 times. I would have to go through my journals to know for sure though. My husband kids and I have moved to a new home (in my dream) From the outside it is a very scary looking place. Looks run down. But when you get inside they have redone everything and its very nice.

When you first walk in the door it reminds me of a big hotel lobby. Always lots of people walking around and sitting in chairs talking. Everyone is always so friendly. Then there is a door we walk through and it becomes our home. I want to say 3 stories. At least this is what I have explored so far. Not sure how many bedrooms but there is a lot. There is even a room that looks a lot like a classroom and has a kitchen in it. It is probably as big as my current home is now. And I always think the same thing. That I need to set it up for a schoolroom for my kids because they would have a blast in there.

Then as I wander through the halls (it seems massive in my dreams) I come across the same bedrooms all the time. And I think about how I really need to get the kids moved into thier own rooms as I know they are tired of sharing a room (they do not share a room now) Then I walk down a set of stairs to a long hallway that has a hand rail. The floor is concrete and leads to a huge indoor pool. There is once again the people from the lobby there. And normally that is where I wake up.

This may not fit what your looking for but wanted to share as this dream has been driving me crazy. It always feels safe and familiar but I have never been anywhere like this before.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
LGM,
I understand your wanting to hear others' descriptions before speaking your own, there are many copycats online. But it would interesting to at least hear your possible theories of what the city and the house mean.

I have had many dreams take place on a recurring dreamscape, and there is a city as well as many other interesting features. The most informative place there is the library, and the librarian. But after researching geography, I knew it is no place on earth, no matter what it looks like. After all, 2012 is ancient history.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mommy4life

What was the location like around the house you are dreaming of? Does it have hidden rooms?

I will talk about my theory after a few more posts.

Keep em coming.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Your Anonymous post just popped up. You sure seem familiar...

I will in a bit, thank you.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Okay I have ran threw my journals real quick to see if there was anything I missed. There is a lot of doors and staircases I have not explored. So not sure on that. But I have written here that one night I went wandering down a hallway and which opened up into a big library area. Books everywhere and people. I went searching trying to get back to my part of the house and walked out a door thinking it was to my house and I was outside. Next thing I remember was sitting on a hill with my digital camera and some friends came by and told me I needed to get back home. I told them I had to take pictures of the moon first. I did so as the "moon" was raising over the mountains. (where I live there is no mountains.)
The room which I spoke of before does not have regular walls but glass all around it with a locked door. All I really remember of the outside of the house where we entered (which of course I never wrote down) it was in a town with normal car traffic and some people walking down the sidewalk. It was not a busy city on that end but when I went through the "library" and was taking picture of the moon there was a pretty busy road running next to where I was located.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Oh and something I am not sure if I mentioned before is these dreams are so lifelike. There is certain aspects I could sit and draw pictures of (that is if I could draw LOL) And it all just seems so familiar. There was one night I woke up wondering if I should go and get the kids and tell them we were moving to thier new rooms. Then it hit me I was dreaming again.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well, in my dream, I remember that all the humans live in very tall buildings, and in every apartment of those buildings, we share the space with many other people, watching the TV News waiting for the next attack of the monster.

I remember that in the dream, somebody ask me if I have childs and I sas "sorry, my little princess died in the first attack of the beast"... sounds like another "beast" and in past time.

In this dream I was scaping with my wife for the attacks, and some kind of "army" tried to stop the monster in every incursion on the city.

Finally, I remember that in the apartment of the building, the walls are translucid and we can see the if the monster comes again to scape...

PD: I never have been read any book of Lovecraft, by the way...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hundreds of civilians including myself were confined in a large square stadium with no food or clothing. Old junk cars everywhere, soldiers in suits were guarding the entire perimeter. The sky was brownish red with few clouds.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I knew it is no place on earth, no matter what it looks like. After all, 2012 is ancient history.

Could you elaborate on this? If you are a certain Doctor I know could you email it to me? Just a hunch.

Ok my dream and theory.

It is always the same place in how it feels but is different locations sometimes but usually the same location. The countryside is very lush and when I am there it feels like I am on the edge of some big event. Like total chaos or change is on the horizon. In a few dreams I am in a strange city and I am riding a motorcycle at high speed trying to find family members to save before the event happens. For some reason I wake up thinking its Chicago at times other times I have no idea where it is.

The dream of the house is very similar to mommy4life's house dream. This house has dirt roads near by and mountainous terrain. The house seems to be a pale yellow and it has many different facets to it that I discover in each dream. The ATS member I talked to about this (not the anonymous poster I just addressed above) both described this house to each other and in the dream we were hiding in the basement from (she felt it was the military) but my feeling is something more sinister but I don't know what. I had a girlfriend a few years back that shared this dream also.

My theory is still in the rough stages but here it is.

The house may be a metaphor for "a house of gathering" of people on the same path. What I mean by that is we seem to have two types of people in the world right now. Those that are awake both spiritually and aware of something being done in the world on purpose. This can be interpreted different ways, NWO, evil forces, aliens and so on.

Then you have those that are in full denial of everything and are sleep walkers. I believe these two tribes are already set. All that are sleep walking will stay that way and those that are awake will stay awake and awaken even more.

I get this feeling the house is in actuality a gathering place for the tribe that is awake. As if we are receiving a calling to gather at a predestined time and place and our minds interpret it differently however because of our life experience of how we see things is how we dream it but its the same place for us all we just see it differently. Another ATS friend Zysin5 calls it "The fellowship of truth"

As we get closer to this time the place will be reveled.

Please keep posting your experiences in dreamscape here as they change or you feel you have more clues. Let some of us gather here first.

[edit on 3-3-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I only have a quick minute right now as I have a sick child who is needing a lot of attention right now. I do not ever remember feeling scared of anything in my dream but I do see what you are getting at. I will report anything here that I might dream of in the future regarding this house. So weird. Sorry this is so short.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mommy4life
I only have a quick minute right now as I have a sick child who is needing a lot of attention right now. I do not ever remember feeling scared of anything in my dream but I do see what you are getting at. I will report anything here that I might dream of in the future regarding this house. So weird. Sorry this is so short.

Sorry a little one is sick give the little one some love from me.

I wasn't really feeling scared but that I was in a safe haven from something.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Awe thanks I will. She has had this flu going around. She is feeling better today so I will try to get back later. I had another crazy dream last night but it maybe from spending to much time here reading some of these crazy threads

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The spirit world and the other side of the veil? Where the Magick lies..Is this what Dark matter is?

A bizarre universe may be lurking in the shadows

The bonanza of evidence suggests that dark matter might be far more complicated than we had ever imagined. For starters, the theoretician's favourite dark-matter candidate is falling out of favour, with the latest experiments making the case for new, exotic varieties of dark matter. If they are right, we could be living next to a "hidden sector", an unseen aspect of the cosmos that exists all around us and includes a new force of nature. The bonanza of evidence suggests that dark matter might be more complicated than we ever imagined Such hidden worlds might sound strange, but they emerge naturally from complex theories such as string theory, which attempts to mesh together the very small and the very large. Hidden worlds may, literally, be all around us. They could, in theory, be populated by a rich menagerie of particles and have their own forces. Yet we would be unaware of their existence because the particles interact extremely weakly with the familiar matter of our universe. Of late, physicists have been taking seriously the idea that particles from such hidden sectors could be dark matter.

New Scientist

www.abovetopsecret.com.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join