It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dream with a name I still remember

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
When I have dreams, I don't remember detail. I especially don't remember names, letters or numbers. However, this evening while I was sleeping, I had a dream where my step sister (whom I have not talked to in 3 years, nor do i wish to) and I were walking in an abandoned structure.

All of a sudden, she points to a wall with weird writings on it, some of it english. She then exclaims "Look at this!" and points to a section that I read as "ibarasis". I don't know why but in my dream, I reversed it and said out loud "Who is Sisarabi?". My step sister just broke down crying and said "Noone remembers Sisarabi anymore, noone!". I started panicking and tried to calm her and myself down but she just wailed louder.

It's been 9 hours since the dream and I can still remember the name and details of the dream. Any dream interpreters able to help me with what this might mean?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Wow.

I can tell every emotion in the dream, from reading it.
Sisarabi. Bizarre. Have you looked anything up about that name?
Maybe its not a name, could have many meanings a city, a country, atlantis like. OR a personal thing, since your estranged sister is involved in the dream. I'd check it out, doesn't hurt.

Good story/dream though. Kudos

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
its awesome when people remember details from dreams like this. i had one once and my name in it was "slinky tinky turner"!!!

very strange!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hey thanks for the reply! Yes, I have tried looking up the word Sisarabi but I came up with no results! Good point, it could be the name of a place and not a person.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I looked it up both ways, also in anagrams, closest I got was maybe your sis is arabian? Sisarabi?

I really hope for once someone could figure out some deep meaning in a dream, im only so intrigued because she apparently had a very emotional dream, and well mine are black and white no sound no smell. Like an old old tv.... and sometime superpowers.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

No, It would have made more sense if she was, but we are vietnamese. I also tried to look up Ibrasis with no results. I wonder if Ill still remember the name tommorrow without looking at the post.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Dreams are usually forgotten within thirty minutes if not logged which causes more thought about it, but I can say with certainty tomorrow it'll be forgotten in the majority, tid bits you'll remember, depending on which of the four stages of sleep you awoke out of.

Main point good thing you logged it, I've had amazing dreams, completely forgot them, but knew they were awesome.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

I found this, but I cant translate it mv.lycaeum.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
wow how did you get this? I can't read it either, I wish I could
. I notice there is a picture with angelic beings. In my dream though I cannot remember how I felt when the name Sisarabi was mentioned, I want to say it was like a sense of dread, my stepsister breaking down and crying might also be a factor.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Try Sis Arabi which could be pronounced as Seese Are-ah-bee
which is French for Six Arabs

Six Arabi is also a band and the name is also a website
SixArabi.com

Usually dreams have SOME connotation for real world events
be they past, present or future.

The Project Stargate funded under various names
from the 1970's onwards by the NSA (National Security Agency)
and the US Army and headed under various military officers
and civilians (most famous one being Joseph W. McMoneagle)

See:
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

used Remote Viewing to project themselves into and to view events
and places in the past, present AND future. They pretty much
PROVED that humans have SOME innate abilities to sense
data from realms not yet known.

DO NOT DISCOUNT what your dreams are telling you!

You're mind is a vast CPU that processes data from
many points physically local and probably from points elsewhere.
The issue is that you DON'T YET UNDERSTAND what's being
said or processed and thus ANYTHING you remember should
be immediately written down for further research because
you never know where it may lead.....

BFO

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by StargateSG7

One time I had a really vivid dream about interpreting archaeological artifacts. There was some kind of expert in the dream who said something about the artifacts pertaining to the Navritam people. Why I can still remember that word, I have no idea. I thought the Nav part must have meant something like "sea" or Navigation. The dream was probably a year ago or so. About a week ago, I was in an Indian food restaurant and noticed one of the dishes was called Navratam Korma - a dish with nine vegetables. Who knows

What I was about to comment about was on the Technical Remote Viewing program. Now, a few years ago, I saw this program advertised on an infomercial and thought, OK heck yes, I have insight. So, I order this program for something like $500. It came with VHS tapes and a VHS player, if you can imagine, how long ago this must have been. Well, a friend was interested and I brought it over to share one day. Crazy things had been happening. Nothing human. A storm had come in all of a sudden a few days earlier and blown a limb from a tree and totaled my car, that was a piece of crap to start with. My insurance provided a nice rental car that I used to transport my Technical Remote Viewing Study Program (that I was faithfully practicing).

When I came home, I had to park around the corner. And why, I don't know, I left the TRV study program in this nice free upgraded rental car. Maybe I figured it was safer there than in my apartment?

In the morning when I went back out to the car, somebody had smashed the passenger side window out of it and stolen my TRV study program. Hell, now I had a brand new additional $250 deductible on the comprehensive damage on the friggin rental and my investment in becoming a remote viewer was gone, plus several music CD's and a pair of sunglasses.

Being the perpetual Pollyanna, I thought things could be worse, I could live in a poor village in Africa where there was no clean water. I should be grateful, right?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Try typing the word into this anagram engine - www.wordles.com...

Around 20 words come up, some of them might strike a note with you.

peace

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I just entered Sisarabi into Google and that was one of the results.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

The meaning of the name Sarabi is Mirage

The origin of the name Sarabi is Swahili

Notes: Mother character in the Disney animated movie "Lion King"

It might be that Sarabi in swahili has changed over the years, meaning less of "mirage" and more of "illusive vision of salvation and beauty". I feel that this is the name Satan/Lucifer prefers when taking a seductive feminine form.

It is my take that your sister is your most secret vision of seductive beauty (Freud would probably agree with me), and Lucifer was manipulating you to say his name, so that he could enter into your body.

It is my belief that you should deny this name, completely, and rescind your favor and liking of it. You should despise and damn the name "sisarabi"

upon further investigation, the swahili word "si" means "in" or "about"

So, "Si Sarabe" means, "in a false vision of salvation/beauty" or "about mirage"

So, Sisarabe is an "embodied false vision of salvation/beauty"... This is sound evidence to me, that you were, in fact, visited in your sleep vision by the spirit of Lucifer.

I recommend a good religious reformation, and a healthy examination of your lifestyle choices. You don't want to be a conduit for evil, and if you do, you will fail. God's will is forever triumphant!

DENY IGNORANCE IN LIBERTY,
O-315

[edit on 2-3-2009 by organism315]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Thanks for your replies guys, I knew I would get some help from people on this forum. Yes, I remember a little now that it was a deep sense of dread when my sister started crying when she said "Noone remembers Sisarabi anymore". It was a disturbing dream. If it was indeed an evil presence, he will not have my soul today, or ever.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

now i am confused-.

are this the chosen onces or what?

Nia

BFO

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealDonPedros
Try typing the word into this anagram engine - www.wordles.com...

peace

Cool link, thanks. actually it gives 2 pages, each with 20 permutations of varying numbers of the letters input. All of the results spell actual words, maybe not all in English, per se.

ibarasis yielded Arab, Ibis, Isis, Brass, Ass, Bar, Aria, Asia - and 12 others.

Navratam included Mantra, Mana, Atman, Arm, Avatar, Art - - maybe I should put up an Avatar on my profile

If the dream of the original post of this thread, in fact, gave the dreamer, "Le Tan", a glimpse into the nature of false salvation, then perhaps the person who received that dream might be more empowered to stop the works of false prophets than the person who chose to judge that person as being somehow less "saved" than organism315 seems to think he is himself.

The gifts of the Holy Spirit are not to be devalued by those who do not understand them.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Our concern is just this: what does he understand about the deity that he calls upon? I say that you can call him whatever name you like but you should say what he is. You should define the characteristics you have attributed to him. It is the issue of the attributes of the divine being that is the major problem which should be given serious consideration.

A mirage. In the context of Swahilli sisarabi=mirage, god the mirage fits right in-as in the context of the person's statement above, in the way of calling a thing what he/she is by way of defining characteristics--the infinate viewable like that mirage in the distance; yet, not.

In the context of your sister's exclaimation "no one remembers siarabi anymore!" seems a rationale exasperation of the feminine: no one remembers the infinate (et al) anymore!

thoughts only.

The link I just googled that thought stream off of

[edit on 4-3-2009 by HugmyRek]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Interesting.. so it is warning me of a false event or person claiming to be good?

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Something about your dream sounds familiar to me. I can't quite put my finger on it. I feel like I've had a dream just like that one, except I can't remember it.

And on the topic of Lucifer, I typed in "the name Sisarabi" on

mv.lycaeum.org...

And the anagram surprised me: "I am a sin breathes." which more correctly would be "I am a sinful breath" or maybe "I am sin breathed." Spooky.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join