It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Alien Life ? (you decide)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Connect a few dots together gets you there. Nasa does all the space programs and except for a few satalite launches is a pure military program. Nasa and the military deny UFO and ET's . Then why 30yrs ago did Nasa with the Pioneer and Voyager probes send a Gold plague with diagrams of human species a map on how to find Earth , and a voice recording of the Sec General of the UN Kurt Waldheim. Did they find where Elvis lives , or do they know there is intelligent life out there to receive the messages.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Cosmic joke maybe. Or they said what the hell "If" something is out there maybe they will find this.

Who knows really, since tied in with government may of just wanted to blow a chunk of money. Not sure where I stand on the whole aliens concept but do find it hard to believe that out of the entire universe there is not another earth type planet.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Good use of gold if you tell me, every time i get gold I carve out a human body in it and send it off into the oblivion abyss that is space.

Like the other guy said, it was a what the hell move. Doesn't hurt to try, just hope it doesn't end up in a black hole, star, jupiter like planet, asteroid, etc etc etc.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
well , with the pice of gold now, they may wanna recall the probes lol

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by branty

I don't recall NASA ever denying the possibility of intelligent life out there. There's a difference between the belief that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe and the belief that they're visiting us.

top topics

join