It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone watched Secret Space, Volume 2 "Alien Invasion"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Watching right now on Google video and i'm freaked, there is (if all info is indeed factual) undisputed proof of aliens, how can the world continue to go on as if they don't exist?? Anyone know any other good docu's to watch?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
How about a link so we can freak as well?

2nd lines are over-rated.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Is this a joke, Where is the link to the video?

second lines are not as overrated as being the second person to comment on the same thing.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I think "The Greatest Story Ever Denied: UFO" is
better cause I have a lot of screen shots stored and
can link them if necessary.

I think SSv2 dropped off 20 minuets or so from SS.

Problem is they know nothing about UFOs.
Either of them SSv2, SS or TGSED: UFO.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged
Watching right now on Google video and i'm freaked, there is (if all info is indeed factual) undisputed proof of aliens, how can the world continue to go on as if they don't exist?? Anyone know any other good docu's to watch?

No... But I recommend The Terra Papers (linked in my sig). The Terra Papers were written as a term paper in the late 1960's. They were written by a Hopi, Robert Morning Sky, who was taking a course in Origins of Religion, and he needed a topic for his term paper.

As it turned out, his grandfather was amongst six Hopi who witnessed a UFO crash on Hopi land in 1947 and were the first to arrive, rescuing an ET by the name of Bek'Ti. They brought the ET back to their village and when the military showed up (just after they hid the ET away), they pointed in the direction of the crash and otherwise played it as if they had no clue about what came down "over there." The military bought this and left.

In thanks and trust, for being rescued, nursed and hidden from the military, Bek'Ti gave the Hopi the history of Earth, complete with holographic gadget for visuals.

The knowledge was to be held in trust until it came out in the general infosphere via some other route.

Because Von Daniken came out with Chariots of the Gods?, and because what he wrote closely paralleled much of what Bek'Ti taught - AND because he needed a term paper, Robert petitioned the Elders to release Bek'Ti's story as it related to the work of Von D. Permission was granted, and thus The Terra Papers were written and submitted.

When reading the Papers, it is good to know that they PREDATE Star Wars by a number of years. There are elements that will remind you of Star Wars. I suspect that is because it is likely that Joseph Campbell, one of the lead authorities on human myths and legends, spent a long while with the Hopi and may have been introduced to Bek'Ti's information.

And Joseph Campbell was a close friend and mentor of George Lucas.

Then read my book (also linked in my sig). In it I propose a solution.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

No... But I recommend The Terra Papers (linked in my sig). The Terra Papers were written as a term paper in the late 1960's. They were written by a Hopi, Robert Morning Sky, who was taking a course in Origins of Religion, and he needed a topic for his term paper.

When reading the Papers, it is good to know that they PREDATE Star Wars by a number of years. There are elements that will remind you of Star Wars. I suspect that is because it is likely that Joseph Campbell, one of the lead authorities on human myths and legends, spent a long while with the Hopi and may have been introduced to Bek'Ti's information.

Is there somewhere that has a summary or cliffs notes style of the Terra Papers?

Sounds interesting by I cant afford the time to read the whole thing, would much appreciate a condensed version.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Desolate Cancer]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Thanks! checking it out now

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Is there somewhere that has a summary or cliffs notes style of the Terra Papers?

Sounds interesting by I cant afford the time to read the whole thing, would much appreciate a condensed version.

I read it in about two hours - and I'm a slow reader. It is not something easily broken down, as the Papers are on the information rich side, difficult to sweep away anything.

You might be interested in the glossary I did for the Papers found (twice! because I had an altercation with the edit function) here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In that thread, there is discussion, so maybe you can glean something there...?

Really, it is worth the read. I thought I was reading bad sci fi when I started reading, but by the end, because so much that I saw in the world was suddenly explained, so much made sense, I was literally shaking from a radical paradigm shift at the end.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
yea i have watched secret space many times...it's great

the google version for me is really pixelated so it's hard to see some of the details.

i found it on dailymotion and the picture quality is much better

www.dailymotion.com...

www.dailymotion.com...

www.dailymotion.com...

that was the first three parts and you can find the rest in this links below

Secret Space Google Search

www.dailymotion.com...

[edit on 1-3-2009 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Saw secret space 3 years ago. Its part of a series called "The Illuminati Series" I believe. There are 4 productions, I think SS is #2. I thought it was grandly informative, but the shock tactics (ie: alein faces popping up with loud music etc.) was a little over the top and drew away from the seriousness of the message. Did make me think twice about the moon landing though, until I saw the Mythbusters episode that is.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

Yeah....saw it months ago.....

Nothing to see here....move along......

Sensationalised propaganda.....sorry to disappoint.

I, too, was excited at first.....didn't pass muster, for me.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

What brought you to this conclusion, did you research and debunk? I'm not debating what your telling me, would just like to know the basis of your conclusion

thanks

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

weedwhacker
i always love reading your posts my friend but i am truly disappointed in what you have said here about this video

yes there may be some sensationalism involved in the presentation but overall there is a Ton of really good factual information presented

so how can you tell people " nothing to see here move along" ????

i learned a few things that i did not know that were presented in the video so for anyone looking to explore this subject not only is there something to learn but it might inspire someone to look at things in a different perspective.

how can that be a bad thing and not worth looking at ?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

easynow, those links at dailymotion are different than the others....

The video the OP posted is one I've seen....those from you are new, at least to me....

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

ok thanks weed for the reply but i can't comment on any differences in the videos because the links that have been posted to the google vids don't work me.

there is a secret space 1 and secret space 2 just so everyone knows.

the first one is good but does not have as much info as the second one, so that might be the confusion here.

but no worries my friend

here are the google links in case someone does prefer to watch on that site.

video.google.com...
video.google.com...
video.google.com...
video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
could probably have done without all the pictures of dead children.

15 minutes in and not a single UFO picture. It better get alot less "dead kid shock effect pictures" and more "look, this is an alien" pictures.

new topics

top topics

join