It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who do you think the next president of U.S. should be?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Condoleezza Rice over Hillary Klinton all day long,

seekerof

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I was going to post a satirical image saying "whites only" but i felt that'd be a wee bit too offensive.

Condi? Nah! She couldnt hold a party let alone hold office.

Hillarys a maaaaaaan!

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I dont think either deserve it. If i could vote i would'nt vote this year...

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
McCain for President!!!

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I think T.R. should arise from the dead and kick the Bush admin out of office, literally. Then he will wave his mighty stick of justice at all those corrupt big businesses. And further more he will lay the smackdown on terrorists. Pretty much were doomed though because no one who is running right now is worth two cents.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Id like to formally announce myself as a candidate for who should be the next president.

Please write CAZMEDIA in on your ballot, and lets bring the white house back to the common man.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I dunno, Caz, what's your position?

What about health care in the US? It's way too expensive unless you happen to work for a big corp. What should we do?

What do you want to do about the border situation?

Can I keep my guns?

If I would have been able to put all my donations to Social Security into a simple savings account, I'd be a millionaire. I want my money back. Can I have it?

My neighbors, two guys, want to get married. They're great guys - they cut my lawn along with theirs every Saturday. What do you say?

The UN is a disaster. I would like to develop that parcel of land in NYC. What do you say we move the UN HQ's to France, and let them foot the bill?

I think all citizens age 18 - 25 should donate some time in service to our country in return for the benefit of living in the greatest country on earth. There's plenty of work to be done, starting at the community level. What do you say?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join