It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont Believe Your Cell Phone Can Be Monitored? Guess Again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

www.70news.com

By admin on March 1st, 2009

by Alex Truth
70news.com
Companies such as flexispy.com... allow customers to spy on their partners without their knowledge. They’re not the only ones doing it.

From Flexispy’s website: Download FlexiSPY spyphone software directly onto a mobile phone and receive copies of SMS, Call Logs, Emails, Locations and listen to conversations within minutes of purchase.

Tell me quickly, how does it work?
FlexiSPY is software you download into the phone. The software then collects all available data and sends it to you web account where you can view it from any computer. It sends the data using the phones Internet connection. The software also looks out for incoming calls with predefined numbers and then silently switches on the phone so you can hear the surroundings or even the phone call ( PRO-X)
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Now, that is the reason i don't have a cellphone. I don't trust companies that sell them, and i don't trust the technology either.
What do you think about this?
To me, it's a total invasion of privacy, and it should not be allowed.
I will never have a cellphone, ever!
Unless they come out with new technology, that cannot be hacked, i will use normal phones, or even public phones in extreme cases.

www.70news.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by teklordz

Unfourtanetly, in this day and age the only promised security you can have is a call via payphone.

Even that is compromised with todays modern technology involving voice recognition software.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienGhandi
reply to post by teklordz

Unfourtanetly, in this day and age the only promised security you can have is a call via payphone.

Even that is compromised with todays modern technology involving voice recognition software.

I'm not sure where you are from, but here in the SE part of the US, I haven't seen a pay phone for 2-3 years. I copied this for my husband to make sure he never lends his phone or computer to a customer.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Well, here in Montreal, Canada, we have tons of pay phones all over the place. And the cost for a local call is 50 cents. I don't think they are going to take them away anytime soon, people find them too useful.
Maybe the percentage of people using cell phones in your area is higher, that would explain what you have said.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I have purchased flexispy about 12 months ago and it works very well. That's all I can say....

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well, there is plenty of payphones around where I am at.

However, I'd say that in this day and age it really doesn't matter where you are at or what you're doing, even in the "safety" of your own home you could be being monitored.

Good example of the "All Seeing Eye", the cameras that many cities have placed on traffic lights, street corners, etc, could be used as a biometric scanning program to locate your every move.

Watch Eagle Eye, it'll give you the chills

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Ongoing thread already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
wait, but u got to have the software installed in the target phone, then it sends the information, like one of those trojan horses.

To install it u need to have access to that certain phone

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Good luck finding a payphone in Florida, even the bums will tell you to have a prepaid cellphone in case of emergency because so many of the few payphones still around don't work. None of them I have seen in the past few years have a phone book either, much luck if you ever get stranded.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
come on, the whole board probably knows that they CAN be monitored by now.

so many topics came and gone about this.

even this new echelon phone conspiracy movie is more interesting.

link

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Grey Magic]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Please post in ongoing discussion

Closing

Thank you

Semper

new topics

top topics

join