It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Change How Washington Works"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I voted for Obama because I wanted literal "change". I was sick of George Bush and his failed policies. I guess Washington "changed" Obama, and not the other way around.

Guess I got caught up in the whole hoopla in the run up to the election......as I'm starting to have doubts; I might have pulled the lever for the wrong man.

Maybe I'll put my "hope" blinders on and give him the benefit of the doubt, and not jump to conclusions so fast.

Still, admittedly, this is disappointing.......and there "seems" to be a pattern.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I seem to recall that Obama sear an oath to PROTECT THE CONST. OF THE UNITED STATES????? How do we the people bring him to court and acquire justice????

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

So we may be witnessing the final death throes of the great American Dream.

It was a fantasy created by these morons from the start and never existed. Obama was an a-hole from the start, if anyone had any real intuition left that hadnt been sucked out of you from the 'the american dream' you would see that INSTANTLY, but people vote for him anyway. Cant believe people fell for it in the first place, the whole thing was filled with 'American' cheese ,it made me sick. Typical, everyone wants to do something about it now when its too late. You wont get it till youve lost everything people i swear. If you believe in a form of creator its time to start praying.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
More of that "Change" he spoke of. Sounds alot like more of the same to me. We'll never learn.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
A good change would be a president who is an avatar that talks like in a game. Also there could be some sort of hologram for public appearances.

What would this accomplish? Nothing.
What are they accomplishing now? Nothing.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
He justs need more time.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

He justs need more time.

This is what happens whenever there is a figurehead change in D.C. It's not really Obamas fault, well I guess in way, there were the campaign lies that they all tell.

There was never to be any Change I call it the triangle theory, it's simple, think of a triangle (or pyramid) one side is red, one side is blue and the top is domination, some four year chunks move the red side toward the domination at the top and some move the blue side upwards. Doesn't really matter which side is currently moving 'cause both sides are going the same place. Happens every time. Every single time, there is NO CHANGE. NONE! EVER.

The only thing that ever changes is the face of the puppet. We are given the illusion of choice so that half of us get our guy for a while and then it switches to the other guy for a while so that each side feels they are being represented. but nothing ever really changes it's all a sham..

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
i did not vote obama.

the amount of doom in this thread is laughable. after less than 2 months, obama is "the new boss, same as the old boss" (great, thank you, now i have that annoying song in my head).

sounds like you all expect happy land, with mayor mc cheese running things. you are not being realistic. there will always be improprieties and outright corruption at some level of government. be happy you dont live in italy.

most things are pointing in the right direction.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Those of us who warned the cult like "obamanoids" that this guy is no different can now say, "I told you so" with a heavy heart. This is not any cause for celebration, however. I have a feeling that Alex Jones's new documentary will be the final nail in the coffin of this cult, except, of course, those who have so blindly quickly given allegiance to Obammy that no amount of proof will allow them to open their eyes and see the corruption involved with this man.

[edit on 02/21/09 by daeoeste]

[edit on 02/21/09 by daeoeste]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
We have been part of an on-going social order. It has been happening since the 50's or before... Look the system is set up for "rich" top income people to keep their.."players"..i.e. corporate back scratchers in a position to make the system a instrument of wealth transferrence from one sector to another depending on who's in office. They give you the choices and most of you blindly get all geeked up for change at a new face you don't stop and look at history and make the connections of all the people and the tenticals that reach into every aspect of American industry. We are already part of a global operation you might as well swallow that pill and smile to bad so sad that started in the 70's. You better stop bitching about the NWO and start studying up on world economics and global industrial studies and how to make money in a global economy cause it's here baby...You got no choice fellow slaves un-less you all hit the mega-millions your are gonna be just another global working class stiff.

Some of you act as if it hasn't already happened like you can stop it...

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Money comes with power, and power always has its ambitions. For example, the Stanford Prison Experiment had students volunteering to be prisoners and guards. The rolls of the guards and prisoners were the only different ideas of the experiment and in the end, the guards just abused the prisoners.

The orders were vague, and so the guards did what they wanted to do because they were bored and given the circumstances in power. This included unnecessary torture and work.

Same goes with any office, and until I see a peaceful leader this probably wont change.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
People have selective hearing that is for sure. Anyone who listened closely to all of what Obama was saying would have surmised as I did that he was not going to be just 4 more years of George Bush, but 4 more years of George Bush on steroids.

The powers that be came up with a perfect ace in the hole to actually get the most critically affected, mainly youth and minorities to not just vote for the first times in their lives but to vote enthusiastically for the man who was going to put the face on the policies and actions that would inevitably ruin all of our lives.

During the elections while the Neoconservatives were shouting he’s too soft on the Middle East and Terrorism, I predicted he would successfully increase the war on terrorism. While the Democrats were busy lambasting the Republicans for the first bailout even though it was the Democrats who pushed it through, one look at his vaunted economic team showed that their would be more corporate looting of the treasury to come.

When curmudgeonly New York City editorialists start calling a junior first term senator whose never written a bill passed into law a genius who really gets it and knows what he is talking about, I tend to smell a rat.

It’s going to take a good long time for the Obama crowd to stop evoking the now all too familiar…well George Bush did this and that, so how can what Obama just did that was similar be criticized.

What a trap. If you are against the wasteful war on terrorism you are labeled a terrorist. If you are against anything Israel does or it’s influence within our government your labeled Hamas. If your against anything Obama does your labeled a Bush loving Republican Conservative whose responsible for the mess in the first place by that inference.

Thankfully I live in Miami which became the northern suburb of Cuba a long time ago. I wonder if all this is going to have a spill over affect here.

Last one out please grab the flag!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manwin
I voted for Obama because I wanted literal "change". I was sick of George Bush and his failed policies. I guess Washington "changed" Obama, and not the other way around.

I think your mistake was in thinking Obama was running against President Bush.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join