It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authority at it's best - Police Brutality on 15yo girl (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Authority at it's best - Police Brutality on 15yo girl (video)

www.huffingtonpost.com

SEATTLE — A King County sheriff's deputy kicks a 15-year-old girl, slams her to the floor of a jail cell, strikes her and pulls her hair in violence captured on videotape.

Prosecutors released the surveillance video in Friday in the assault case against Deputy Paul Schene, who is accused of using excessive force on the girl.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I am sickened by the footage in this video, and I believe the two cops should be arrested and sentenced to death. Anyone who has the ability to have authority, should use it properly. This is sickening and deserves the utmost severe of punishment -- DEATH IMHO.

People like this don't change, just like women beaters don't change, just like rapeists and pedophiles don't change...

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
what i think is sick, is the public's response to this.

you get shown a video of something that's happened FOREVER constantly.. yet out of sight out of mind.. then once.. in a blue moon it's shown to you.. and it's all outrage! .. you get to vent about it on an internet thread for a day or two of discussion.. then partially because the energy of your response to it was vented through the internet discussion.... it fades and becomes a thing of the past.
Imagine if you didn't have forums to vent these frustrated emotions of how unjust this one incident was.
You'd probably have to find other avenues to direct that energy through.. like.. actually doing something about it.
But it's not just this one occasion.
It's happening every day... all day across this lovely nation of yours.. in jails, in juvenile detention halls, in mental hospitals, in foster child care homes, and in the "happy" household" right next door.

it's notjust that it's happening more.. (though it is growing, it's happened since time immemorial)
and yes it IS being shown to you more.

-

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

And what's even SICKER is the fact the cops plead "not guilty" to it.

Honestly, If I was the parent of this child, I'd be afraid of taking the situation into my own hands.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Already posted. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

And what's even SICKER is the fact the cops plead "not guilty" to it.

Honestly, If I was the parent of this child, I'd be afraid of taking the situation into my own hands.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
As mentioned, there is an existing thread on this topic.

Please contribute any further questions and/or comments to the above linked thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

join