It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Re YouTube: The Most Terrifying Video You'll Ever See

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I watched this and saw flaws in the presentation having to do with plans to carbon tax, to bend our will, and more.

I was wondering if other saw this as an attempt to convince us to bow down and take it in the... Well, you get my drift.

Would love to hear others' thoughts.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
What I still dont understand is why people make a big deal out of co2? I mean the real evident problem is pollution. Who cares about co2 and the possibility of it leading to global warming (have not seen anything to prove that it does).

We should just focus more on the fact that there is texas sized soup of plastic in the pacific or that the so coal stacks going into the sky are emitting filth or diesel dump trucks put out so much crap that it can choke passengers from cars several back.

Instead we are focusing on the most lame by product co2!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

I'm with you on that. Still, Gore tells us it's CO2, and we need to pay taxes for our carbon footprint.

[sigh]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The whole point of that video, and it's follow up video, is to trick people into giving up their own opinion and follow the logic, at the same time forgetting about the whole history of the global warming debacle and the data regarding it.

If you do that you will likely follow his conclusions. But if you don't do that you will likely end up with the conclusion most rational and educated people come up with which is: Global Climate Change is a natural cycle out of our control, there is nothing we could do if we wanted to.

Man made global climate change is not a 50% probability, as his stupid grid and boxes setup implies, it's a near impossiblity, much much closer to 0 than to 1.

Besides, it's far less energy to just move populations out of affected areas and invest in, oh, say greenhouses or hidroponics, than it is to try and change the weather of a whole planet, assuming we had knocked it out of whack in the first place, which is a silly assumption.

Global Warming, aka Global Climate Change is a lie intended to get people to pay taxes. No graph will change the reality of this, the arguments for GCC are flawed so much we don't even have to consider the possibility of it being in our control. It's just another bubble on which to run fractional reserve banking and, through capital, steal the world.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Zepherian]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The guy needs to add the column we do do something, but it dosn't work anyway because you cant change nature. Also arn't we already in a global depression. We are pretty much #ed all ways!!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
Besides, it's far less energy to just move populations out of affected areas and invest in, oh, say greenhouses or hidroponics, than it is to try and change the weather of a whole planet, assuming we had knocked it out of whack.

Hear, hear!

Global Warming, aka Global Climate Change is a lie intended to get people to pay taxes. No graph will change the reality of this, the arguments for GCC are flawed so much we don't even have to consider the possibility of it being in our control. It's just another bubble on which to run fractional reserve bubble and, through capital, steal the world.

So would you agree that this is an example of propaganda in all its (vain)glory?

[edit on 3/1/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desolate Cancer

What I still dont understand is why people make a big deal out of co2? I mean the real evident problem is pollution. Who cares about co2 and the possibility of it leading to global warming (have not seen anything to prove that it does).

We should just focus more on the fact that there is texas sized soup of plastic in the pacific or that the so coal stacks going into the sky are emitting filth or diesel dump trucks put out so much crap that it can choke passengers from cars several back.

Instead we are focusing on the most lame by product co2!!!

With all due respect, CO2 IS pollution. Not sure why you're acting like it's not. Maybe because you can't see it?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I don't know if it's propaganda or a sincere project from a missguided individual. All I know is the NWO probably love it

What I would, honestly, classify it as is a waste of time. Or fearmongering. Or both, depending on how bad my humour was at the moment of classification.

Btw, a public apology for not having found time to read your ebook yet, I'll get round to it soon, hopefully.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

CO2 is part of the life cycle on earth, the only reason it would hypothetically be a problem is because we are adding more of it into the atmosphere that was locked into the earth while, at the same time, destroying a lot of the biota. But the problem is not CO2 per se, it's human activities. I am not on the side of do nothing here, I doubt anyone is, but:

To tax it? That just gives money to people who have a track record that points to them being the problem, not solving it. Plus taxes don't usually go away, so even if we did reduce CO2 inbalance (assuming the situation is that bad, something I'm not so sure of) we would still keep paying the parasites just to breathe. It's not a solution to a problem, it's elitist opportunism, and probably out of a provoked problem-reaction-solution mindset.

In reality we might not even have a CO2 problem, although I won't argue that we, in our current global petrochemical-nuclear-industrialized form are good for the planet. We have issues, just not with the climate and probably not directly with CO2. It's a con. Or at the very least the proposed solution is political and economical opportunism.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

No doubt the NWO loves this! I was kinda unsure of whether it was merely a very misguided soul or deliberate propaganda. My gut tells me the latter, for whatever that's worth.

As for reading my book... [smile] I hope it is soon. We need an answer in the infosphere soon! The more that read and understand, the more power we have.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I love the group of people ( all who have posted so far ) that feel we should tie caring for the world we live in and being responsible with our waste to a political group or an idea of the NWO.

Maybe it doesn't matter if al gore is right or wrong but its the right thing for the world to try and live with creating less waste and to decrease our effects on the world we live in. It's pretty egotistical to try and take the counter argument of the world is just going through its normal cycles so I don't need to care and I can leave my footprint how ever I chose.

Caring for the world doesn't need to equal the NWO/Democrats or Republican.

If somebody came and lived in your neighborhood and threw crap in their yards and it always blew into yours I bet you would get mad. If your drinking water came from down the street and somebody kept letting their dog or cat piss in it I bet you would be mad. These same things happen on a larger scale and you feel you need to turn it political or into some horrible ideal.

My last bit of news for people is its not all the "Tree Huggers" that have blindly bought in to the global warming theories. Those people seem to be far out weighed by the masses who buy into the corporations message of buy more crap and don't care about your consumption or waste. Gratz to all of you who have been brainwashed into thinking causing more pollution is ok cause it tells Al gore to take a hike.

Sad world we live in.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Global Warming will be explained January 2013.
When you hear the truth you will laugh out loud.
Doom and gloom Al Gore will have egg all over his face.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Oh great another prophet. I'll go meet you by the red sea shall I, in 2013?

Seems like an awfully long time to wait for such an awfully important answer, but who am I to judge... who's going to tell me the truth about global warming again? And is he going to bring the eggs or do I have to?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Hey, I hug trees. They thank me for it. I can actually see their auras at night.

I counter your argument with the argument that not all environmental effects are global warming or climate change. What our main problem is is polution, not of CO2 but of solids like plastics and metals and some other nasty liquids and particulates. And a few gases too, but CO2 would be at the end of the list.

Environmentalism is not Climate change, which yes, I do associate with a NWO antihuman enslavement agenda. Environmentalism is against wastefull and dirty industrial processes and lack of recycling as well as for conservation of the highest biological diversity regions on the planet. It was never about weather per se, it's just been hijacked into that realm because weather can be extreme and when it's extreme it provokes fear and when it provokes fear the minds of men can be twisted by otherwise obviously stupid agendas.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
WE NEED TO PREPARE FOR THE ROBOT INVASION IMMEDIANTLY!!!!

do a diagram just like this "tool" did for enviromental warming. we MUST act now to prepare ourselves for the robot invasion... it is the only responsible choice.

O yeah that and meteor strikes..... pandemics ..... the return of "bizzaro jesus" and Niburu.

Global warming is a natural process. We have created a society to large to care for everyone without massive pain. This is all the fault of those who has lead the world. They have been fools and now we will all pay regardless of ANY senario.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Very interesting. Also yes, very VERY terrifying. I think this guy brings up a strong point. He broke it down into a very simple way, I'm actually considering buying the book he spoke about.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
I love the group of people ( all who have posted so far ) that feel we should tie caring for the world we live in and being responsible with our waste to a political group or an idea of the NWO.

I'm not sure how you got that from what I said. I said that Global Warming is a sabre rattle to coax us into taking carbon taxes without complaint. And it is the NWO who rattles the sabre. There is enough evidence that Global Warming (if it exists at all really) is a natural function.

Maybe it doesn't matter if al gore is right or wrong but its the right thing for the world to try and live with creating less waste and to decrease our effects on the world we live in.

You might want to read my book. Because it is quite possible to live richly and in harmony with the planet. Through fiction, I offer a map to that world. My book is FREE and linked in my sig.

It's pretty egotistical to try and take the counter argument of the world is just going through its normal cycles so I don't need to care and I can leave my footprint how ever I chose.

And if the whole "footprint" is a chimera created to further tax and control us...?

Caring for the world doesn't need to equal the NWO/Democrats or Republican.

True. But bending over...does not mean that there is no agenda to get us in that position.

If somebody came and lived in your neighborhood and threw crap in their yards and it always blew into yours I bet you would get mad. If your drinking water came from down the street and somebody kept letting their dog or cat piss in it I bet you would be mad. These same things happen on a larger scale and you feel you need to turn it political or into some horrible ideal.

And it is because the PTB, the NWOers, are happy to get rid of us with the poisons and pollution they loose into our planet-side environment. No one is "turning things into..." We are just very good at both collecting and correlating data, and all signs are clearly pointed to an agenda to get us to relinquish our control.

But I guess if you want to believe otherwise, that's your prerogative.

My last bit of news for people is its not all the "Tree Huggers" that have blindly bought in to the global warming theories. Those people seem to be far out weighed by the masses who buy into the corporations message of buy more crap and don't care about your consumption or waste.

Do you really believe that such crimes are motivated merely by income? Do you really believe that all that is "overlooked," and "allowed to happen," just because a gazillionaire or 100 want a few more buck and humanity be damned? Even when people complain?

No, I doubt it very much. It takes a Lizard Heart to cast care for the world they are making money in out the window, as well as plot and plan against us. There is more than mere reckless businessmen going on, I assure you.

Gratz to all of you who have been brainwashed into thinking causing more pollution is ok cause it tells Al gore to take a hike.

WTF, man. There is a BIG difference between Global Warming and dumping your trash in the supermarket parking lot (or what have you). No one here said it was "OK to pollute." What we are saying is that we are being railroaded into being further controlled with the Global Warming scare tactic. This is typical: Problem (creates fear), Reaction (creates malleability), Solution (creates more control).

Sad world we live in.

Yes, but not for the simplistic reasons you wopuld like the reason to be. It runs far deeper than you seem aware of.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
We have created a society to large to care for everyone without massive pain. This is all the fault of those who has lead the world. They have been fools and now we will all pay regardless of ANY senario.

I will disagree with you - but we haven't much time. I offer my solution in my book (FREE in my sig), couched within a look at a future (read the first two chapters to immerse yourself in my future, and be prepared for the ride with The Diary in Chapter Three).

Thanks to you if you choose to read what I offer.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The tech for AI adavanced enough to do those things in on the way. Religion has forced people into the mind set that everyone must become like them or die. The advancement of tech will only increse the power of those who wish to distroy the world. Ignorance is the root of all suffering... and technology will NOT solve that.

Your future world DEPENDS on religion being removed.... the mentaly disabled and handicapped being REMOVED. Those who suffer and are born less than those around them may always have the spark of desire to make everyone just like them.

All it takes is one autistic kid next to the BIG RED BUTTON to distroy the world.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The Dutch have managed to deal with the threat of the sea in ingenious ways. I think we are not giving enough credit to mans ingenuity and their ability to make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

Lets say global warming/ climate change is real and the the rising sea level becomes a reality. What a great opportunity for engineering firms to develop new technologies to deal with the threat of rising seas. So what if some cities have to abandoned? What a great opportunity this will be for developers to turn their attention to other areas and build new cities. The task of relocating will create a boon for businesses & industry, including construction.

Necessity is the mother of invention as the old saying goes. Instead of viewing this as a hopeless catastrophe, I see this as a time of change & opportunity.

I'll be starting my own Scuba Diving Excursions to see Sunken Miami & Sunken Cape Canaveral. We will take divers down to see the sunken launch sites and the myriad other sites all along the eastern seaboard. LOL.

Think of all the new fishing grounds that will be available. Who knows, this may be a boon to the dwindling fisheries.

The point is, that even if the worst happens, it does not necessarily mean doom for mankind.
We will deal with the lemons life gives to us and make lemonade.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join