It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs, USOs and the Island of Puerto Rico.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
El Yunque rainforest again - goatsucker testimony

UFO testimony (Spanish only)

m.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
1971 - UFO witness to huge triangular UFO receives thick manilla envelope from US Gov containing detailed questionnaire with different UFO shapes (US Gov allegedly closed down UFO investigations in 1969).

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Latest one from EOC:

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Karl 12....

I love that you're on this... please never stop!

Ay mi Boriqua! Como te hecho de menos!

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Appreciate the message mate and don't worry I won't.

This video is constantly being taken down but looks like there's numerous reports of very strange objects flying into (and out of) Lake Cartagena.

• "I was a witness of an object suspended over Laguna Cartagena. The Military got involved because they were also witnesses. The object flew away then back and it stopped and hovered over Laguna Cartagena."

Police Officer Carlos Torres, Puerto Rico, October 8th, 2002.

Link

edit on 20-4-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I was in Rincon PR last week. I was at a hotel bar with a restaurant overlooking the ocean. It was between 8:00 and 8:30 when I noticed a yellow light in the sky. (Very yellow, not venus.) It was motionless. It was brighter than the other stars. And being yellow, not like anything that should be in the sky.

After 2 - 3 minutes, it started to fade out. While it was doing this, it was a little sparkly. It remained gone for 1 - 2 minutes and then start to fade back in - sparkly. I have to also mention, there were no clouds in the sky. It was back to it's bright luminisis for another 6 or 7 minutes and not moving. Then it just blinked out and was gone.

It looked a lot like videos posted earlier in this thread - yellow. It was like they were doing a preflight check or calibration and then launched.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: inert
Your retelling of your sighting sounds just like a military grade flare. You do see that right?

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

I appreciate the suggestion. The fading in and out over a 2 - 3 minute period is not what I expect of a military flare. I saw many at Ft. Rucker, AL. (These had a noticeable downward trajectory with a visible parachute above the flare.) It was also motionless. Ocean breeze would have caused it to move. The whole observation was about 10 minutes - no movement.
edit on 18-5-2023 by inert because: adding details

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

edit on 14-9-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join