It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs, USOs and the Island of Puerto Rico.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hi antar, could this be the info in one of karl 12 posts you mean there?

Originally posted by karl 12

President Clinton's Secret Special Order:

After the arrests of many civilian protestors on Vieques on May 4, 2000, other events took place, some of which surprised even the political leaders of Puerto Rico. One such event was the blockade made around Vieques by US Coast Guard ships, not allowing Vieques fishermen to go out to sea and earn their daily sustenance.

A popular radio program in Puerto Rico, "Fuego Cruzado" (Crossfire), which analyzes political and social subjects, questioned the action taken by the Coast Guard. During the program, panelist Carlos Gallis, a pro-Independence analyst, asked under what orders the US Coast Guard acted in such a manner, as normally they would not be authorized to put up a blockade.

Soon it became known that the Coast Guard was acting under a classified order issued by President William Clinton, who declared the zone of Vieques as "...one in state of rebellion." Why would acts of peaceful civil disobedience be considered acts of rebellion?, asked the panelists.

The so-called secret, special order had been issued by President Clinton under the provisions of the US National Security Act, and it stated that the situation taking place in Vieques dangerously affected the relations of the United States with another nation, a foreign power, and emphasized that this was very dangerous to the national security interest of the United States.

The panel on the radio program asked which nation this was, as such a justifying statement to issue the order "...did not make any sense." Without knowing it, the panel touched a nerve on the subject of Vieques; it was something never discussed, having major implications and which worried US national security strategists.

The truth is that none of the nations which participated in bombing exercises with the US Navy and experimented with new weapons around Vieques represented any danger to the United States. So, to what nation or "foreign power" was President Clinton referring when he issued this classified order, and why was it classified?

The answer to this could very well be that the "foreign power" President Clinton was speaking of was an alien civilization represented by beings who seem to live underground in the areas of the El Yunque Rain Forest, in the east region of Puerto Rico, and under the sea around the area of Vieques, several miles off the west coast of Puerto Rico.

www.redicecreations.com...

reply to post by karl 12

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
oopsie daisey!

Man I had better just jump back to the inbetween dimension I seem most comfortable in...
edit on 6-10-2010 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Wow what can one say that hasn't already been said. I will say this to you.

There are some pretty darn clear photos in this thread, but the overall research that the OP has done is top notch. Just the reading alone is amazing. There is enough here to write a little book on the subject. Great job and keep up the good work. Thanks for the thread.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by space visitor

I always felt like Clinton both of them know about ET and their business here on the planet, I just don't see how it could become a security problem for us since they have been here for so long without any interference.

Has anyone else ever thought that the time of honor has ended when we started using atomic energy and perhaps the agreements were not supposed to go on this long?

Who changed the deal and when?

There were some threads floating around about the USO's having to do with all that piracy stuff and the shut down of certain areas in the ocean, cannot remember much as I thought it was a stretch at the time but now I am not so sure.

*Bump this thread again*

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

I always felt like Clinton both of them know about ET and their business here on the planet, I just don't see how it could become a security problem for us since they have been here for so long without any interference.

How can you be so shore antar that despite they have been here for so long, there is not any interference?
And because it seems more and more clear that there are more than one intelligences out there and here we have to deal with, don’t you think also that one can expect that they have most likely all their own agendas.

So what are their agendas?

And there is interference, because it seems more and more clear to me that abductions are real and connected with that phenomenon.

It also seems more and clearer to me that many cattle mutilations are real and connected with that phenomenon.

Has anyone else ever thought that the time of honor has ended when we started using atomic energy and perhaps the agreements were not supposed to go on this long?

Don’t you think that the time of honor has ended long before we started using atomic energy?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

How can you be so sure antar that despite they have been here for so long, there is not any interference?
And because it seems more and more clear that there are more than one intelligences out there and here we have to deal with, don’t you think also that one can expect that they have most likely all their own agendas.

So what are their agendas?

And there is interference, because it seems more and more clear to me that abductions are real and connected with that phenomenon.

It also seems more and clearer to me that many cattle mutilations are real and connected with that phenomenon.

Don’t you think that the time of honor has ended long before we started using atomic energy?

I am positive there has been interference my friend, if you just look back in history at the human, animal and ecologic tragedies the intelligent or compassionate person would never in their right minds be part of.

As for cattle mutilations, maybe it's either that or even more than the millions who go missing each year never to be heard from again. There is a wickedness attached to that phenomena whether alien or human but I suspect it is connected in some way.

I do think that many of the wars and subsequent human container usage by the entities without conscience is part of the threat we face and a portion of the reason the time honor was not respected or complied with. If you have good and descent aliens on the one hand sharing technologies with us, helping to eradicate disease and ecological dilemmas, and on the other rotten mean and nasty aliens who can slip into peoples bodies at will and force them to do things that they would have never done naturally, who are you going to side with?

If it means the extinction of all life on our planet which one would you choose for the betterment of the whole? Do we postpone a brighter and more abundant future to side with the nasties ? Or do we side with the more gentile aliens only to be murdered and extinguished from history?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

If it means the extinction of all life on our planet which one would you choose for the betterment of the whole?

Do we postpone a brighter and more abundant future to side with the nasties ?

Or do we side with the more gentile aliens only to be murdered and extinguished from history?

This is really an extreme difficult subject antar, but I am not able to choose between those choices and here is why.

Here are the views I have today about that all.

I think that,*
*earth is being visited by many different groups of extraterrestrial beings, where under as it seems to us benevolent but also malevolent beings.

*we must have some very important “connection” with at least one group of those benevolent beings because we are still here and not taken by surprise yet by those malevolent beings.

*the reason for that very important connection could be that we are in a way their “creation” and that because of that they did have taken up the position to be our keepers.

*they are also the ones that play a major role in guiding/helping us so far [especially as it seems during the last century] into the technological level we find ourselves in today. [however, the spiritual thing is totally up to us]

Many here will immediately say that that is all nonsense because it is all done by only human inventors and scientists and such, but the above is just what I think [so my pure personal view] that some of those human inventors and scientists and such where in a way guided/helped by “them” to be able to do what they did.

*there is also a so called conflict ongoing between most logically those as you name them gentile and nasty beings as said by some investigators, where under for instance by Timothy Good in this interview.

The ongoing, secret conflict between Earth and alien races

Our conversation then moves further into the 'war' between UFOs and Earth and how it seems like this is one aspect of the phenomenon that Ufology does not want to discuss.

www.binnallofamerica.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

I am so sorry you lost me at Timothy Good, I have met him briefly at a function and he just seemed like a snob to me. He was pushing an interview he did with a Hispanic family that I thought had not an alien but a very abused child being made out to be an alien.

I may have misinterpreted his intent but he just seemed so full of his own ego I just cant see him being a good candidate for contact or anything really juicy to share with the public.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I am so sorry you lost me at Timothy Good, I have met him briefly at a function and he just seemed like a snob to me. He was pushing an interview he did with a Hispanic family that I thought had not an alien but a very abused child being made out to be an alien.

I may have misinterpreted his intent but he just seemed so full of his own ego I just cant see him being a good candidate for contact or anything really juicy to share with the public.

It’s no problem antar, I cannot say anything about that because I have never met him and most likely never will.
Despite that, I always had and still have a great respect for him and his marvelous work.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

granted he must have written some good stuff because he can draw a crowd...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Of course as usual Karl, you do a superb job of doing your homework on anything you share with us. Thank You, Sir.
I have to agree it's almost all happening in Puerto Rico. In a controlled sort of US Navy environment not subject to US Citizen FOIA, as well as NSA,CIA or other types of government jurisprudence.
I personally believe, PR is where the Almighty regularly interacts with Humans of the governmental and Military kind.

Respectfully,
Decoy

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Appreciate the replies
- there's some more info at the link below about UFO/USO activity on the island:

Sightings of UFOs have laced through Puerto Rico for over eighty years. Many reported by pilots and unexplained radar activity. The concentration of reports center around the undeveloped areas of Lajas..

The most recent sightings, with pictures, occurred on September 7 of this year and can be found in the local newspaper Periodico El Faro De Suroeste, reported by Reinaldo Rios an active UFO researcher.

Sightings have been prevalent in this area and also in the waters off shore. Fishermen have reported lights from hovering UFOs that followed them, so frightening that they don't want to speak of the experiences. Others have reported they've seen USOs (Unidentified Submersible Objects) rise up from the ocean bottom, hover a while and take off in a flash. Conversation of the existence of UFOs and USOs is not openly discussed among the residents, however, once the topic begins tales of personal experiences flow..

link

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Object photographed over Morovis, Puerto Rico, August, 2008.

link

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Clinton was not in the know... he wanted to be though
The last president before the Bush Dynasty that knew the score was Reagan.. if the 'deal' was changed, I would go with him being involved in the talks

Abductions... what if its Alien Biology 101 and every year we have a new group of students studying the human animals?
That would explain why it continues... like we dissect frogs in biology class here on earth

Cow Mutilations... eliminating the ones done by human cultists or just sick people, I might guess that the others could be critters popping in through dimensional doors for lunch
I have found tons of evidence leading me to consider that there are short term dimensional openings that occur naturally all over the planet. These have been studied by both private groups like NIDS and the government, including the Air Force

Puerto Rico... USO's and US NAVY Hmmm funny how those tie in together a lot like the famous USO hot spot off Monterey Bay in CA where a deep trench goes right up to the shore. I suspect this is one of the entrances to the network of waterways under the continent that lead at least as far as Hawthorne Nevada. Funny too that they discovered a new large Jellyfish in Monterey trench... maybe it came from inside those caverns

Now consider this also... thousands of alien space craft visiting us on a daily basis, at least 60 or so different species reported... All these visitors coughing, sneezing, relieving themselves and dumping their space craft wastes all over the planet... When we go into space... all our germs, bacteria and microbes go with us. The ISS is infested... you should see the fungus on the walls of the locker room area EWWWWW

So how come we don't have any Alien bugs spreading across the planet?

Oh wait... Morgellons, the new Arsenic life form .... and NASA says we all came from Snot (not kidding
I will do a thread
)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

'Navy Seals - America's elite special forces - have seen USOs here,' he revealed. 'Some have told me that these things will often come up close to boats, then shoot off. They move too fast underwater to be ours.'

WAIT! They move too fast underwater to be ours??
So navy does have USOs but there outdated?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh crap, I have enjoyed one too many soynogs to reply right now but you really have something of significance to say in this one post, yes look forward to a thread asap!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

He is a writer and the only experience he has really had was all in his mind...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

He is a writer and the only experience he has really had was all in his mind...

I wonder how you know that for shore, and if that is what you think about him then that’s entirely up to you of course.
We have obvious a different opinion about that man and his work.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Now consider this also... thousands of alien space craft visiting us on a daily basis, at least 60 or so different species reported... All these visitors coughing, sneezing, relieving themselves and dumping their space craft wastes all over the planet... When we go into space... all our germs, bacteria and microbes go with us. The ISS is infested... you should see the fungus on the walls of the locker room area EWWWWW

So how come we don't have any Alien bugs spreading across the planet?

That is really an interesting question, so here is my take on that.

It could be that they have some advanced “technology” to for come such spreading.

But how do you know for shore that there aren’t already Alien bugs been spread across the planet, because is it not so that is seems very well possible that those Aliens are here already for a very long time.
So that it could also be very possible that they already did spread their bugs across this planet during their interference here, but that they therefore are not “recognizable” anymore as such for our science today.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
It could be that they have some advanced “technology” to for come such spreading.

Sorry don't buy that... for that to be true... in the light of the thousands of visitations since time began that would mean every single Alien visitor would have to be a Saint... or completely sterilized. For us to assume that one would never ever sneeze, spit, take a leak or whatever they do... would be very silly

But how do you know for shore that there aren’t already Alien bugs been spread across the planet, because is it not so that is seems very well possible that those Aliens are here already for a very long time.
So that it could also be very possible that they already did spread their bugs across this planet during their interference here, but that they therefore are not “recognizable” anymore as such for our science today.

I don't know... BUT until NASA found this Arsenic based life form, we have NEVER found any 'bug' that doesn't have DNA as we know it. So if any such 'bug' was left by Aliens, then it would mean Alien lifeforms share our DNA structure

Puts a new meaning on "And God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness..." and now that I know were were all descended from Snot... it all makes sense

Now if like I believe 80% are Plasma life forms, 15% are Black Ops and only 5% are the true visitors, then I could see that maybe those few visitors could indeed be careful. It has also been suggested... serendipitously... that the Greys have no microorganisms on them

But then NASA also says that we got a magic meteorite that was a rock on Mars... it left the planet, achieved escape velocity... headed for Earth and fell to the ground... burning up most of itself... plopped onto the ice in Antarctica where NASA found it just lying around... and that nanobacteria managed to get deep inside that rock, deep enough to survive all that trip so we could find it... How did they know it was from Mars? Well they suppose it was from Mars based on gas bubbles in the rock showed content like they THINK was in the Martian atmosphere at the time the rock was formed... Scientists

Now with such a tenacious bug, I don't see how alien spacecraft could be 'clean'

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join