It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio chip coming soon to your driver's license?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Radio chip coming soon to your driver's license?

www.worldnetdaily.com

Privacy advocates are issuing warnings about a new radio chip plan that ultimately could provide electronic identification for every adult in the U.S. and allow agents to compile attendance lists at anti-government rallies simply by walking through the assembly.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
For all of those that called us conspiracy nuts or the tin foil hat crowd,I submit this.
It appears we were right all along and that the ptb are actually moving forward with this idea of chipping all of us. What's sad is, they'll get away with it because we are a country full of fat,lazy,lethargic,complacent eaters who do not deserve the freedom they have.So, it is getting taken away from us. See you all in the camps.

www.worldnetdaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I doubt this will pass legislation without a big fight. There are too many people against this kind of monitoring, including politicians. It is well known that RFIDs are very easy to hack and thus anyone will be able to track them.

If it ever does pass. you will see quite a lot of people putting their drivers licenses in the microwave for a few seconds to destroy the RFID chip.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
That's not entirely the point.
The larger point is, THEY ARE TRYING!!
WHY????
I don't think that this whole NWO thing has been planned for hundreds of years just so that it could fall apart at the last minuite because of some law makers not passing the bill.
It will get passed at some point. It will be mandatory after we get nuked by our Gover.....er.....The terrorists.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
There is an already existing thread on this topic here.

Please contribute any further questions and/or comments to the above linked thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join