It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube not all...hoaxes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Excuse me if I posted this in the wrong forum. I'd like to start out by saying for the record. There is a million of videos out there in that website. Enough that I can't even see where it begins and where it ends.

Okay, now what I'd like to know is this. The movies desensitize us into thinking that whatever fantastic fantasy/ scifi/ situation happens is not true. Like aliens or ghosts, but we all know are accepted in the 'new age.' Section in your local library or book store. Because it is open to speculation and has been for as long we can trace back it's roots.

Now out of half of those videos posted on youtube. I can not roughly estimate whose fibbing or whose genuine. I mean I can clearly tell who is lying or something that seems so photoshopped.

Do you guys have any thoughts or feelings? Or is my thought like a snuff film, it could be out there. But it could never be posted on youtube for sure. Anyone that might have caught a real good glimpse of some alien E.T. or ghost.

The video must be locked up in someone's video cabinet collecting dust. Depending on how serious it was.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hi and Welcome to ATS,
Quick question, is English your first language?
If it isn’t you’re doing great, keep up the good work.

About internet videos - I think there are credible videos out about ghosts and UFOs, but like you said so many people do Photoshop we do tend to think videos are a joke most time before giving them a chance.

I bet there are some great videos hidden away in some closet - maybe one day we’ll get lucky and people will post them!

So listen up people, go check your videos and get them posted.
Or something like that.
I’m really straining here.

peace

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Hi and Welcome to ATS,
Quick question, is English your first language?
If it isn’t you’re doing great, keep up the good work.

About internet videos - I think there are credible videos out about ghosts and UFOs, but like you said so many people do Photoshop we do tend to think videos are a joke most time before giving them a chance.

I bet there are some great videos hidden away in some closet - maybe one day we’ll get lucky and people will post them!

So listen up people, go check your videos and get them posted.
Or something like that.
I’m really straining here.

peace

Credible as far as I'm concerned is depleting. I just check up on Youtube now and again and I figured that someone is telling the truth.

Sometimes I just wonder what it'd be like. What it'd be like if someone ever posted the truth.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I feel much the same about the NWO and FEMA death camp videos. there's so much crap and "rick rolling" on youtube, it can be very frustrating.

so many times I think I'm going to see something interesting, and it turns out to be nothing, or worse than nothing.

some of this guy's videos are pretty good though

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by virgthevoice
I feel much the same about the NWO and FEMA death camp videos. there's so much crap and "rick rolling" on youtube, it can be very frustrating.

so many times I think I'm going to see something interesting, and it turns out to be nothing, or worse than nothing.

some of this guy's videos are pretty good though

Thank you very much for sharing this. It really isn't that bad at all when I watched it twice.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm the last one to debunk something but to be honest it looks just like someone is dropping a piece of string or a feather in front of the camera multiple times. Unless there is some sound or something else that I'm not seeing thats all I was able to make out.

Does he have more videos that show something different than that particular thing?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by atzmaz
Does he have more videos that show something different than that particular thing?

He does. I first saw some of his videos on t.v. and searched them out on the net. Not saying they're all true, but there are some that are pretty convincing (and others that are kind of crappy).

Better than others I've seen. Some of the better ones have images sent to him by youtube viewers etc.

Constantine99999 is his youtube name.

new topics

top topics

join