It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

PLEASE WATCH THIS TRAILER - Big Man Japan

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'm going to see it. Is it real? Anyone have any other info on this?
Why is it that the Japanese are so kick a at this stuff? My God, check it out.

www.liveleak.com...

This looks like the kind of superhero we need in times like these.

ColoradoJens




posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The creatures he battles against are freaky/disturbing. somewhat Godzilla meets eraserhead. I am seriously beginning to wonder if I have been mass ignored. Why won't no one at least even look? What up money? The shazbot is the shiz mcfrizznitz.

CJ



posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 


Apparently it is real:

www.imdb.com...

It is scheduled to play in a few film festivals in the US. No wide release date yet. (Probably waiting for a distributor.)

It does look wild, and I would watch it for one.



posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by ColoradoJens
 


Apparently it is real:

www.imdb.com...

It is scheduled to play in a few film festivals in the US. No wide release date yet. (Probably waiting for a distributor.)

It does look wild, and I would watch it for one.


Sweet. Thanks for that link. This looks excellent.

ColoradoJens



posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Insanity at it's best.
It does look like a animated film in places, but I will look out for it.
Reminds me of Kung Pow: enter the fist. That is also a crazy film.



posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
Insanity at it's best.
It does look like a animated film in places, but I will look out for it.
Reminds me of Kung Pow: enter the fist. That is also a crazy film.


Yes, Kung Pow was very zany as it were. I think it is computer animation for the villans in Big Man and I think that the Japanese rule this particular genre - looks freakin' awesome.

CJ



posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Very Bizarre


Nothing for my wife



posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The trailer has me laughing, heck yes I'd watch it. The plucked chicken monster with the eye on the end of it's appendage is pretty nightmarish. I guess that makes it the one eyed monster lol, I think the movie will be hilarious.



posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
Very Bizarre


Nothing for my wife


No? Yes, not a chick flick.

CJ



posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezwaxes

The trailer has me laughing, heck yes I'd watch it. The plucked chicken monster with the eye on the end of it's appendage is pretty nightmarish. I guess that makes it the one eyed monster lol, I think the movie will be hilarious.


I too like the plucked chicken/eye thing. The stubble on the chicken skin is great...again, why can't this film be made in the US?

CJ



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join