It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mexico ufo footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
A big Hi to all my fellow ATS members.

I posted earlier but, the link to my vid was not working. I have ammended the link but, as many of you have probably already looked and not been able to see it, you probably won't bother looking again. For this reason I have re-posted

Please have a look at this short video which was shot in Mexico, in I believe, 2007

I have been studying the subject of ufology since I was a very small child and I have watched literally thousands of hours of ufo footage, much of which, at best, has been questionable. However, there is an amount of evidence out there which defies explanation and this video is, I believe, one such example. I have tried to debunk it because as a serious ufologist that is what I do. In my mind there is no evidence of hoaxing or 'creative' video editting. Watch closely as the lights pass behind the clouds. They disappear as they are obscured but, re-appear every time there is a gap in the cloud. To hoax this would take a very considerable amount of effort. I believe this video to be genuine!

I gave a different link to this video earlier but it appears the site which it was on has gone down. I managed to download the .flv file earlier using keepvid.com and I have converted it to wmv format using free video conversion software. Unfortunately, because it was a trial version, there is some writing across the screen but, I don't think it spoils the video too much. I will try to get another copy of the vid but, in the meantime have a look and see what you think. Today has been a nightmare as far as websites and my laptop are concerned.

www.youtube.com...

Please let me know what you think.

MH

[edit on 1/3/2009 by martinhuyton]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Sorry, it works now!

[edit on 1/3/09 by spirit_horse]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It would be easier to see if it did not had that "Created with a non-activated version www.avs4you.com" in the middle of the image.

From what I could see, it looks a little like a computer generated effect, but I cannot be sure.

And why create a new thread? You just had to correct the link.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Never saw that one before.

Are these lightning balls supposed to be Foos?

I think the Foo lightning ball craft had more activity in the
surrounding light.

Shame we have no verification from actual footage or witnesses.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Scrap this post link working now

[edit on 1-3-2009 by moocowman]

new topics

top topics

join