It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it comes...British PM to Propose 'Global New Deal' to Rescue World's Economy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

Absolutely right! There is no money in Federal Reserve. And Federal Reserve is not "Federal" reserve. It is a private company invented to simulate the real gold treasury. They don't have money there, they have Thin Air!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
oh no, brown ballsed up our british economy know hes gonna unleash his crap ideas on the world economy...as fraser (dads army) would say..."we're all doomed"

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
wasn't Gordon Clown the chump that sold off half of England's gold?

www.gnn.tv...

www.timesonline.co.uk...

and now we are supposed to trust him to "FIX THE WORLDS ECONOMY"

what a joke this guy is

edit: no wonder obama blew him off. www.timesonline.co.uk...

[edit on 3-3-2009 by mahtoosacks]

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Has anyone stopped to consider that the global world order might actually be a good thing? How can we expect to do anything unless we're united as a planet.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I'm with you 1000% on this...since the panic of 1907 & fed in 1913 it's been all downhill since...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Louis T. McFadden, Chairman of the Committee on Banking and Currency (12 years) June 10, 1932

The speech he gave was right before we went bankrupt in 1933...

Here's my take on it...
Welcome to The Real Matrix: Time for The Red Pill?
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=436971

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

You're gunna love this. Big back-slapping session, Brown & Obama:

Obama hails Special Relationship

Great thread, Hx. We need to see the bigger picture & not get totally caught up in the (albeit disastrous) daily economic news.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

Star 4 U!

All this has been going on under the radar for maybe 2000+ Yrs, at least 400 at minimum...damm bankers...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

You said, "Absolutely right! There is no money in Federal Reserve. And Federal Reserve is not "Federal" reserve. It is a private company invented to simulate the real gold treasury. They don't have money there, they have Thin Air!"

Look folks you all need to realize that all money is thin air. You don't really think that those little bits of green paper that we exchange are actually worth anything do you?

The theory of money is ancient and before paper we traded bits of gold, silver, and copper. That money had only symbolic value as well. Money is only as valuable as what you can trade for it.

Before gold and silver, money was carved stones, sea shells, or furs. Do you really think that a native on an island covered by sea shells actually didn't realize that he could pick up shells any time he wanted to? The shells were just a symbol, something to use to seal the deal.

It is the same with the Federal Reserve, those little ones and zeros in the computer are every bit as real (or unreal) as those little bits of paper, or gold bricks.

The point is that our currency is only as strong as your faith in it. We are at a time right now where that faith is being shaken. The problem is not with our money system, it is with the abuse of that system by people who know better.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I would like to know how many folks regard Obama and Brown as high royalty and the heads of other countries as their subjects. Can these people be made aware that global feudalism is a fiction?

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

You're right, of course. The problem is, they already have the heads of 46 states on board (-the G20 is really the G46, as the EU only counts as 1!)

Anyone who hasn't read the G20 plans (the basis of this thread) would not regret reading them. They make your hair stand on end.

As for me, I'm going to read the docs linked to in the OP of this thread.

We so need to be informed. The effort is worth 1,000 hours of MSM.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Started reading the OP link. Oh boy, it's a MUST.

A few moments' cursory read & I could already quote heaps.

Here's a starter:

Russia and Brazil will coordinate their efforts to tackle the international financial crisis,
Russian president Dmitry Medvedev said. “We have agreed to coordinate our efforts both in overcoming the effects of the international financial crisis and in creating a modern international financial system.

Can anyone else hear

problem

reaction

solution

?

C'mon folks, read!

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

I'd already thought of a Eastern Consortium of russia/asia area and wondered where latin-s america/africa fit in...I guess we think the same way...

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Raptorium

I think you're right on. The anti-cooperation sentiment on this thread is amazing. You might say we have a lot of "isolationists" on ATS that are so afraid of international cooperation that they think the anti-christ is going to head things up. Give me a break.

In order to make it as a world (which is much smaller than when I was a kid), we will need to work together. The reason we had WWII is because of the isolationists.

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

The anti-cooperation sentiment on this thread is amazing.

Not anti-cooperation. Anti-fascism.

The mantra you are using has lulled people to sleep for too long. It is based on 'If we don't unite we will fight'. Fear-mongering to manipulate. Pure and simple. This way sheeple...

But people are seeing through the ruse by thinking for themselves.

Here's a few starters as to why a global govt is the last thing we need:

Even if a OWG were benevolent, how on earth could it be run as a democracy?

a) Billions of votes to count, all with regional / national interests at heart

b) Only corporations would be large / influential enough to affect government policy

c) The media might remain free on paper - as now - but in reality they are financially beholden to a select few individuals, who would in effect become global oligarchs, controlling the flow of all information.

d) Even today democracy is an illusion. The liklihood of any given candidate being elected is directly proportional to their expenditure on media exposure. You'd just be handing even more control over to those who've amassed vast wealth - often on the back of corrupt dealings.

e) Minority groups would be voiceless.

I could go on.

(The discussion is exemplified by threads such as this - )

Financial Times: "And now for a World Government"

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
If you're interested in what's ahead for the G20 (**Health Warning: MSM version**), this is probably as good as it gets:

G20 Summit

There's a lot to explore here.

And don't miss the comedy section, entitled G20 offers hope of peaceful recovery. We could run a competition to see who can come up with the longest list of loaded phrases, such as:

The impending G20 summit on 2 April could be one of the most important tests of global unity ever, unlike any that have gone before...

World leaders will gather in London, some of them with fresh ideas [for which read 'some of them with ancient schemes']...

Seriously, though, some of the rhetoric sounds eminently sensible:

..the biggest problem the G20 will face will be an already growing tendency towards national protection and self-interest...

...unless of course you happen to be an informed reader, engaged in studying the G20 plans linked to here, and in other threads.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Gordon Brown is becoming more deluded by the minute. Yet another speech where he talks about a fairer future
and a New Global World Order. Please! someone give this man a strait-jacket and a padded cell to go with it.
He truly is deluded if he thinks the majority of people in Britain believes anything he says.

The global financial crisis should be used as an opportunity to move more quickly towards the establishment of a fairer and more equal world order, Prime Minister Gordon Brown has told African leaders meeting in London. Skip related content

uk.news.yahoo.com...

Warning - The content is inappropriate for some - lots of swearing and quite gory in places.

Gordon Browns vision of a fairer world.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by kindred]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join