It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here it comes...British PM to Propose 'Global New Deal' to Rescue World's Economy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The awakening has already started and so has the revolution in consciousness around the globe - thezeitgeistmovement.com...

The Venus Project is the Utopia!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
the only reason we pay taxes is because we choose to. Why not create a title or group in which will not pay these raping like funds that eventually go into the wrong hands. If we play by the rules of the game in which they created, obviously we will lose, but to quit playing there is opportunity.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Part of me feels like Obama will say no just because he is arrogant and a narcissist and this plan was not his....or he will just take full credit for it anyways...NWO here we come

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by it fit when I was a Kid
He also mentioned having to enable a global system to monitor all banks, basically the day is coming when we all have the same currency the same nationality (which has basically already happened on mainland Europe) and the same government. This is going to happen, and their will be some resistance but it won't stop it from happening.

People will use their money as napkins. I will

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
It is a fact of life that those who control the food, control the nation; those that control the fuel, control the region; and those who control the money, control the world.

The global financial situation continues to be controlled by Rothschild and Rockefeller with Maurice Strong currently calling the shots.

Our individual national leaders are merely their puppets.

[edit on 2/3/09 by Myrdyn]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
This is really becoming depressive.
I mean, this is "depression".
Stop idolizing Rotten Shields!
There is a world where their money has no value.
Don't you see that this is exactly how they want you: Hopeless, Paralyzed, Sitting at your homes with a gun in your lap and waiting for your neighbor to come and rob you.
It is so transparent!
My advice: don't go for it.
Their ideas are burning you as fuel.
That's how things work.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
I think we are here for more of a purpose than oppressing our fellow man.

Keeping the money you earn isn't 'oppressing our fellow man'.
However, stealing that money from the working man in order to give it to someone who doesn't .. THAT is oppressing a man. That's theft. That's slavery to the state.

I woudn't be surprised if Obama goes along with this Global Bailout. He said he wants to impose a 'world poverty tax' on Americans. This is just another step in that direction.

People need to read and do what the people of Atlas Shrugged did.
GO ON STRIKE. If all we will be doing is working for the state, and
for people on the other side of the planet who won't work, then
simply GO ON STRIKE. Refuse to work. Be part of those with their
empty hands out looking for a free ride.

It will collapse the system.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Yes. those of us who read and debated this issue now know...

They dont come straight out and say it because they are counting on most people not caring and remaining dumb, as they are.
It wont be until we are victims of a tyranny and enslaved that the rest of the people will wake up. And they say conspiracy theorists are mentally ill.
RIGHT. We werent sure how it would happen,but the robbery of our money by the banks, etc., the $Billions in handouts..now AIG wants more Billions.... They are robbing us and this country, stripping us of all ways of prospering, so we totally depend on government handouts, and then....BANG...they can do what they want without much trouble.
And of course, Obama is going to save us, right????? He's just the dark side of Bush.
Its all a continuation of the evil plot just as many of us had suspected.

I tell you what. Whomever dreamed up this satanic scheme for mankind must have been at work for centuries and led a supernatural life to come up with this very very frightning scenario. This is the granddaddy of all horror plots!!!

And just think, NO RESISTANCE from the people. We are just letting it happen.

Can we afford to be peaceful????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I tell you what. Whomever dreamed up this satanic scheme for mankind must have been at work for centuries and led a supernatural life to come up with this very very frightning scenario. This is the granddaddy of all horror plots!!!

Five millennium at least, in an organized fashion.

When ideas and emotions (the divided mind) took over, things took this direction.

What we need right now is the Vulcan Philosophy to save the day

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Do people here now realize that China now owns the U.S.

A few years ago Russia lost its superpower threat becuase there was no money. They couldn't afford to keep up.

Its quite funny now watching the U.S. cowering before China with the begging cup out. China have the U.S. by the short and curlies.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
please dont feed the monkeys it only encourages bad habits !!.
gordon brown.
is not an elected pm but was handed the keys from tony blair who then ran away.
brown is hated by most uk voters these days.
right wing polatics is on the rise throughout england & europe.
the leftys say this is only happening becuase voters want to show displeasure to the main partys.
fools.
i can see this ending in tears, & if you americans & your leader abama are foolish enough to fall for browns scam then i expect it will end in tears for you too.
brown refuses to listen to uk public & is way out of touch with reality on englands streets.
uk public want brown to stop mass immigration.
brown wants to spend money & save the world
the natural conclusion of the worlds current position(over a barrel)
is currency collapse, nationalism, & protectionist. this reaction will protect your national people, but things are gonna be ruff putting mildly.
listen to brown & the globalists, spend huge money, put the elite mafia first mass bailouts for corps,banks, & if it fails to work the world will be in collective debt for the next 300 years.
many people are starting to look at hard right wing polatics & who can blame them ?.
i think we are going to need a lot of luck, some different politics befor fools like brown & obama stop digging the big hole we are in any deeper.
i wonder if we will ever see bankers hanging from the street lights ?.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I doubt this is the 'New World Order', but whatever it is, we'll be the ones paying.

I spit on these men.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
WOW! what exciting times we live in. Now this could well be a "horse break in" in that they put the idea out there, with no intention of doing it just yet. Like breaking in a horse, first you put the saddle on his back, get him use to the idea for a bit. Same with how they get the public use to radical idea's.

Send it out to the MSM, get people talking about it. Get people to think about it. The pro's the cons of it all, it will be rejected, at first but sometime in the not too distant future, it will happen.

Paving the way, and preparing the road for the Great Beast of Revelation ....

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Where is Reinhardt????

What are his thoughts?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I know we're a little island but we seem in the thick of things....

French prime-minister pushing for Tony Blair to be EU president.
French prime-minister standing up and defending Gordon Brown.
UK Exporting grain to the USA and China.
UK now proposing 'global deal'.
Gordon Browns slip of the tongue "we saved the world" remarks....

I guess we never lost our hold on things 'behind the scenes' and the world is our puppet

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
When I first read your article I thought maybe something I read years ago was right after all.

Back then many wrote it was a crock of bull and I thought it was a little far off so I fell for what the debunkers said.

It would just blow my mind if this is a true thing and it happens and what I myself denied was NESARA, The National Economic Stabilization and Recovery Act.

I didn't know what this was so I just now looked it up on Wikipedia and I must say I am a little shocked plus read some names in there, hmmmmmm.

If this does come to fruitation I would say the Elitist have this life cycle planned.

Here is the Wikipedia thingy hope I do this right:

en.wikipedia.org...

this is just a connection that hit me from reading your article so I am probably way off

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Download and watch "Money as Debt".
It explains where they get the money.
It also explains why it's impossible to get out of debt.
Not 'difficult', but literally impossible.
Sure, individuals can get out of debt, but not the collective.
Really scary stuff.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The millions of people who have problems because of the "economic crisis".

Why do they wait for 2 people to decide their fate ? There is no war, no meteorite impact, no nothing. All the problems are on paper. In "theory" you are "poor". In "theory" you must work for the bankers...

I say let them eat their electronic money. And the paper ones too. What are you going to do, print some papers then make me work for you, so you can give me papers with numbers of them, and I accept that ? Old trick.

[edit on 2-3-2009 by pai mei]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Damn i hate politicians, every politician after his/her tenure should have to go on trial and if its found in any way that so called politician has influenced law and policy for personal gain or for the the gain of the few at the cost of the many then they should be prosecuted for treason. Every single one, corruption exists but it should not be tolerated by the people we employ to run the infrastructure of society. I feel when we have honesty and clarity at the top it will trickle down to the bottom until eventually over time we might just have the kind of world we've dreamed of. Maybe if politicians knew they would be judged on there actions and will face the consequence of immoral decisions wars wouldnt seem the easiest solution, and a world full of people who have hatred for there neighbour wouldnt be the inevitable outcome of foreign policy based on greed rather than whats right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join