It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

killing the human brain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
When I think of fluoridation, two words come to mind: medical experiment. And the guinea pig is Y-O-U. That's right: Without any solid proof that ingesting fluoride was beneficial for your teeth-and with no safety tests conducted to determine its potential effects on the rest of your body - the government moved forward with the mass medication of the country's water supply.

Think about it: all drugs doled out by Big Pharma, this one comes with a litany of potential side effects. The difference? There's no black box warning on your faucet like there is on a bottle of pills.

But there should be.

Did you know that for years fluoride was classified as a toxic waste in this country? In fact, not too long ago its only approved uses were as an insecticide and a RAT POISON!
And that's just how your body treats it - as a poison.

Plenty of studies have been done over the years - and the results are frightening. Fluoridation has been linked to immune system alteration, musculoskeletal harm, genetic damage, thyroid dysfunction, and even cancer.

Do you think all that's worth preventing cavities?

Before you answer that, I have one more wrench to toss at you. More and more studies are showing that ingesting fluoride has absolutely no bearing on preventing tooth decay. And now the American Dental Association is advising that parents NOT give fluoridated water to babies - BECAUSE IT CAN CAUSE BRAIN DAMAGE!

Heard enough? Well, there's more. A lot more. I'll give you all the bone-chilling details of fluoride's effect on your body, and I'll tell you all about the best ways to avoid exposure to this toxic chemical in my FREE report, The Fluoride Myth Busted.

Contrary to what your dentist might tell you, you don't need fluoride to have healthy teeth. And if your dentist asks you where you heard such nonsense, tell him Dr. William Campbell Douglass said so.

And just who is that, you may be wondering.

he`s long been one of America's most popular mythbusters. I make it my mission to reveal the surprisingly inexpensive and easy road to real health - to the chagrin of pharmaceutical companies and surgeons everywhere.they will only make you sicker and promise to send you to an early grave.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Totally agree,

Dr Robert Carton, a scientist who spent 20 years working for the US EPA said on CBC Nov. 24th, 1992

“Fluoride is a known toxin that causes cancer, severe bone fractures and retardation of children. Leading scientific institutions, major universities and Nobel laureates have exposed its danger, yet fluoride is being crammed into the water worldwide. The amount of solid scientific evidence that fluoride kills is overwhelming …A major university study conducted over decades compared rates of bone cancer in Northern Ireland, where water is fluoridated, and the South where water is not treated with fluoride. The rates of rare bone cancer were 45% higher in the North. The evidence that fluoride is a dangerous toxic waste that the New World Order is disposing of in our water supply is overwhelming.”

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

That link above will keep anyone busy for the rest of the day......dare you read it?????

The problem is that its not only put in water, but MOST foods too!!

IP

dam how do i inbed a youtube vid?

[edit on 1-3-2009 by InfoProvider]

[edit on 1-3-2009 by InfoProvider]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It depends on the dilution and how much you consume.
You can drink arsenic in small amounts of dilution and it wont hurt you.
You can drink sulfuric acid in small amounts of dilution and it wont hurt you.
Chili's for example can kill you due to there acid content.
But diluted with the H2O in them they mostly just burn your mouth.
Unless you have to many or extra hot ones not diluted with other things.
The fluoride content in the water is so tiny it doesn't even remain in the body.
I, use a filter, and don't drink the fluoride.
But I believe it doesn't hurt you in its current small amounts.
But this raises the question to me, as to why they bother to put it in there in the first place.
I can not imagine they do it because they care about peoples teeth.
If you look at the state of health care, they could care less about peoples teeth, people wait years for heart surgery, or never get it at all and die.
And they don't care so much about that which is more serious.
So logically there must be an underlying hidden reason they put it in there.
And its that logic that leads me to use a 4 stage reverse osmosis filter and not consume the fluoride or chlorine.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
4 stage reverse osmosis filter and not consume the fluoride or chlorine.

lol me to. look at what i found

This was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water. In this scheme, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place.

"Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain and will thus make him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
It depends on the dilution and how much you consume.

Thats the problem, we dont know how much we are consuming.

Are we forgetting about Airborne fluorides?

Diverse manufacturing processes --->

pesticide applications, phosphate fertilizer production, aluminum smelting, uranium enrichment facilities, coal-burning and nuclear power plants, incinerators, glass etching, petroleum refining and vehicle emissions

In 1991 the US Public Health Service issued a report stating that the range in total daily fluoride intake from water, dental products, beverages and food items exceeded 6.5 milligrams daily.42 Thus, the total intake from those sources alone already greatly exceeds the levels known to cause the third stage of skeletal fluorosis.

Highlighted in Bold by me.

And to make things worse ---->

Besides fluoridated water and toothpaste, many foods contain high levels of flouride compounds due to pesticide applications. One of the worse offenders is grapes.45 Grape juice was found to contain more than 6.8 ppm fluoride. The EPA estimates total fluoride intake from pesticide residues on food and fluoridated drinking water alone to be 0.095 mg/kg/day, meaning a person weighing 70 kg takes in more than 6.65 mg per day.45b Soy infant formula is high in both fluoride and aluminum, far surpassing the "optimal" dose46,47 and has been shown to be a risk factor in dental fluorosis.

Its all around us with NO ESCAPE ---->

Every year hundreds and thousands of tons of fluorides are emitted by industry. Industrial emissions of fluoride compounds produce elevated concentrations in the atmosphere. Hydrogen fluoride can exist as a particle, dissolving in clouds, fog, rain, dew, or snow. In clouds and moist air it will travel along the air currents until it is deposited as wet acid deposition (acid rain, acid fog, etc.) In waterways it readily mixes with water.

Sulfur hexafluoride (SF6), emitted by the electric power industry, is now among six greenhouse gases specifically targeted by the international community, through the Kyoto protocol, for emission reductions to control global warming. The others are carbon dioxide, hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs), perfluorocarbons (PFCs), methane and nitrous oxide (N2O).

SF6 is about 23,900 times more destructive, pound for pound, than carbon dioxide over the course of 100 years. EPA estimates that some seven-million metric tons of carbon equivalent (MMTCE) escaped from electric power systems in 1996 alone. The concentration of SF6 in the atmosphere has reportedly increased by two orders of magnitude since 1970. Atmospheric models have indicated that the lifetime of an SF6 molecule in the atmosphere may be over 3000 years.76

The ever-increasing fluoride levels in food, water and air pose a great threat to human health and to the environment as evidenced by the endemic of fluorosis worldwide. It is of utmost urgency that public health officials cease promoting fluoride as beneficial to our health and address instead the issue of its toxicity.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Suffice to say, there's no getting away from its harmfull effects.

IP

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The water is fluoridated for the same reason ATS doesn't allow entheogen/drug discussion.

The pineal gland is off limits to us.

Peace

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join