It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppression of Awareness:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

www.montalk.net...

Suppression of Awareness:
Because hostile hyperdimensional forces have a vested interest in the Matrix Control System, they go to extraordinary lengths to suppress any destabilizing factors that could disrupt their food supply. Anyone who starts the process of waking up and regaining personal power and freedom is immediately targeted. The targeting aims to put him back to sleep, render him powerless, or make him lose faith in continuing his path. When a personal impulse toward freedom occurs, an equal and opposite impulse is set into motion, attracting to the target various negatively synchronistic opportunities to engage in lowering experiences to offset his impulse toward freedom. These include situations that aim to induce fear, distraction, suffering, doubt, depression, indulgence in lower impulses, and self-serving behavior. Sometimes this phenomenon arises naturally from the law of inertia, other times there is active amplification of this counter-impulse by negative hyperdimensional forces to disarm the threat before he gains more power. Other methods of suppression include sabotaging and distracting a targeted individual via people around him who are open to direct manipulation. Anyone who fails to be fully conscious in the present moment can be a puppet for as long as their attention is elsewhere. Lapses of attention are enough for a subconsciosly implanted impulses to result in regrettable words or actions. The majority of people in this world place no priority on awareness or attentiveness, and instead live life in a semi-conscious dream state that makes them very prone to being pawns of the Matrix Control System. Some are born with insufficient levels of individualized consciousness to ever experience a lucid moment, and it is these who form the primary class of Matrix agents, the rest of functioning as agents only part of the time when we fail to watch ourselves. Due to the great quantity of asleep people in the population, the Matrix Control System has no problem finding chesspieces to maneuver into place around a targeted individual.

[edit: clipped quoted content, added source link and required EX tags]
Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Now, you see... and all other proponents of the Matrix idea... if we were hooked up in a Matrix, we would not have free will; any thoughts that deviate from the norm would be systematically altered.

From an energy conservation stand-point, would it not be more economical to alter the individual, instead of creating a chain of events to alter his perceptions? Why influence second parties when you can go straight for the source?

... I really wish Dark City was a bigger success than what it was. We'd be discussing memory alterations instead of things like this.

Where were all the Matrix conspiracies before the movie came out? Anyone?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
if we were hooked up in a Matrix, we would not have free will.........
alter the individual, instead of creating a chain of events to alter his perceptions? Why influence second parties when you can go straight for the source?

I see you do not understand. The word matrix is just that `a word` it helps me get this over to you.
the movie itself can out so you would say that very thing in a situation like this one we are in now ..

the reason why they creating these chains of events is because they cant go strait for us the control systems around us is them going straight for us
dont you see we are not "hooked up in a Matrix"

only some one that has no clue would say something like that

[edit on 1-3-2009 by paimonia-polaris]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
So then... according to your post, we can expect something extremely terrible and drastic to befall you relatively soon, as you are daring to tell the truth to the masses?

Been nice knowing you.

**edited due to bad spelling**

[edit on 2009/3/1 by The Soothsayer]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by paimonia-polaris

only some one that has no clue would say something like that

Or perhaps I am part of the Matrix in which you speak, and I am trying to suppress the truth in which you speak by making a mockery of your statement.

You will be consumed...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by The Soothsayer

mockery of my statement

I am of paimonia
I know how to protect me self
the earth no scare me

so come on tell something

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
@paimonia-polaris

Great posting. Thank you.

Even though I would have phrased the stuff a bit differently in the article, the points are crystal clear - at least to me.

There is definitely a suppression of awareness, but on the other hand ... the greatest limitation comes from people and their close-mindedness and intolerance towards other humans.

Greetings

[edit on 1-3-2009 by TheWriter]

new topics

top topics

join