It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've got something to say!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I've been a lurker for a while, probably still will be for most of the time. The reason I finally signed up is because, just like Amy Sedaris on "Strangers with Candy", well, I've got something to say!

Or at least sometimes I do. I'm not here to promote an agenda, or persuade anyone. I've got my own ideas about a lot of the stuff on this site, but I prefer to only make posts presenting valid information about the topic at hand. Sometimes I just see something, and I really feel I need to respond with my thoughts, but most of the time I don't.

I guess, what I'm saying, is I'm not the kind of person that posts on everything, but if there's something I feel I need to say, then I will. Otherwise, I prefer just reading the posts made, and keeping to myself. So don't expect to see my name in a lot of threads. I'm not the kind of person that participates in this 'internet' thing, I just like to be around.

So, now that I've played myself down enough, I just want to say that I look forward to being a (small) part of the very interesting ATS community.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Nothing to worry about... I've been a member here since, well... eight years? Hard to tell sometimes. I don't post too much either, only where I feel it is relevant.

I am certain you're comments, when made, will be greatly appreciated.

EDIT here:

Whoops! Just checked... it'll be six years that I've been here. Originally, that is.

[edit on 2009/3/1 by The Soothsayer]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Welcome

Don't sweat it. I don't post a whole lot either. Alot of times I will start a reply and then simply scrap it when I realize I'm not really contributing to the subject matter.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Thanks, that's good to know. I'm not big on posting stuff but I thought I might as well make an intro. Looking forward to being a part of the ATS community.

top topics

join