It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My insomnia (zzz)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
My insomnia is beginning to get me extremely pissed of. I have tried several different medications but none of that seems to work very well. It has begun to show itself in my everyday life, as my deductive capabilities are getting weaker because I am too tired to think. This pisses me off, soon I will go to rampage against my doctor if he cannot figure out a cure, dammit (no, not really but I feel like it).

Any of you have any advice on how to deal with it and what to do?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Cut all caffeine and high sugar beverages and foods... Take a warm bath before bed with a cup of chamomile tea and try not to do anything too stimulating or energetic before bed. You can download some binaural beats software that can induce sleep and use them with earphones... Brainwave generator is a good example.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alushe
Cut all caffeine and high sugar beverages and foods... Take a warm bath before bed with a cup of chamomile tea and try not to do anything too stimulating or energetic before bed. You can download some binaural beats software that can induce sleep and use them with earphones... Brainwave generator is a good example.

and ... SBaGEN (freeware) .... uazu.net...

... Greetings

new topics

top topics

join