It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salivating over aliens in our own blood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
You guys are salivating over seeing an alien. Well I posted a video of aliens for you as well as many others. But you wont need a telescope to see it... you will need a microscope. We are being invaded right now. Maybe there are big flying saucers (I personally cannot wait to see one and I do mean that).

There are nasty green men under your skin, and they are being interwoven into your very biological existence. If you don't believe me well your Valedictorian super geek scientists do. They talk the talk about nano tech, but no one is listening.

Here is your wake up call. I don't believe our scientists are up to what is being perpetrated on our civilization. The culprit has been named... "Morgellons" . Ripleys believe it or not? Nah it would be too late. It is Ripleys believe it now or else.

Here is the proof. Check out the super bowl commerical www.hulu.com. Then the sobe super bowl commercial. Check out the "trees" in the Sobe commercial. Now check out your blood under a 450xs microscope (you can get one for $15 from Kaybee toys). The Sobe "trees" you are seeing are actually a new fungus. It is not like anything we have ever seen before. It is part of a nano tech take over. It is poisoning our society. This IS YOUR WAKEUP CALL. THEY ARE LAUGHING AT US.

Before you flame me, buy the microscope and look at your own blood. Then you have a lot of questions to ask yourself. You can ask me, but I don't have a lot of answers. When you start coming down with the symptoms, I can direct you on how to lesson them. I haven't cured myself, but I can help in reducing the tremendous suffering from this affliction.

Good Luck

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Duplicate topics are against the Terms and Conditions.

Also advertising in someone elses topic, that is completely off topic, is also against the Terms and Conditions.

Why post something like this in a topic about sleep paralysis?

Morgellons nano bots. Chemtrails, infecting everyone with nano technology. Check out highly credentialed scientist Hildegarde Staninger... www.staningerreport.com...
or
www.carnicom.com

If you don't believe in aliens, you will believe that something very bizarre is going on.

Best of luck to you!

WAKE UP PEOPLE

And why, after already starting a topic about Morgellons, did you start this one? I doubt you'll last very long here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Morgellons is alien. There are MDs putting their name by that label. There are huge numbers of people (legions?) Talking about the scifi symptoms.

This belongs here in this forum. I don't believe the folks subscribing to this thread are so closed minded as to think they have to use a telescope to see an alien. Are you that close minded? This site is about open minds. This topic is alien, this topic does belong. Open your eyes. Look at the videos. You will see your aliens. They are attacking us at the microscopic level. Pretty smart since there are people like you out there who will support them by saying it is unbelievable. Maybe you are one of them.

Art of War PEOPLE!

[edit on 1-3-2009 by winside]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by winside

I'm not one of anybody.

I'm simply letting you know you are breaking the forum rules.

It doesn't matter how much you believe something, spamming topics about the same thing and trying to hijack others topic will get you banned.

If you believe your message needs to be heard so badly, then don't jeopardize the chance to air it by getting yourself banned.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I see Morgellons as a threat. A very misunderstood and possibly alien threat. It's a strange disease and should be looked into much, much more.

But foofstar is absolutely right. Duplicate threads is subject/topic spamming here at ATS.
Support your original thread. I read it and it was going fine. I'd stick with that one.
Please don't feel suppressed, but, ignorance of the rules is no excuse.

H2H,
Cuhail

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Ban me. I thought posting a new thread to discuss the topic of Telescopic versus Microscopic aliens was appropriate. It differs from the original thread.

I am amazed at the ignorance over this subject. REAL very accomplished scientists are stating that everyone is infected with this alien affliction. EVERY MAN WOMAN AND CHILD ON THIS PLANET.

And you guys are more interested in posting 150 posts about some guy who said he saw a strange group of lights in the sky, will post in the AM and then WTF?

If that is going to get me flagged then BRING IT ON!!!! I am the real deal. I not only have an alien growing inside me, I have videos of it. And you have it right now too. No promises to post after I take my sister home from church. I am posting it real time.

Let me connect some more dots for you:
2006 NIH Pubmed we dont know what the f this is: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

More dots...
nanotechdisease.com...

2009 NIH: we don't know what the f this is and why isn't the CDC helping us understand this:

www.nlm.nih.gov...

There is no agenda here. I have aliens coming out of my skin. I have videos of it. If that doesn't warrant a few posts then LAY DOWN AND STOP BREATHING. It is over.

I am already working on my next thread. When I get banned I will know who is really running this site. I will not give up.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by winside]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I haven't started too many threads but, I always use my key words and use the search function. If a thread exisits, even if it's from antiquity, I'll just add my comments there. I'm not sure what specific situation the above posters were commenting on but, I thought my 2 cents could be of value. No need to get all riled up.

If you visit my post on Nano Tech in our food, that may be one avenue for these things in your blood to be manifesting. Since it's within topic parameters I'll give you the link, check out the article and I think you'll find it informative.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Don't be hostile, my friend. And I have no power to, nor, any interest in you being banned or warned or anything but I will say that I agree with ignorance. Or, the amount of, for that matter. That's why I say please understand the ways of the website. Relax. Convey. Inform. But please don't kick out at the members who only want you to play by the established rules- so you can continue to convey and inform here, with us.

On topic.

If there is a difference between your first thread and this. So different that you had to start a second thread. Continue. But please. Relax.

Welcome to ATS, by the way.
Cuhail

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Sheogorath - very interesting reading.

Hostile is what this affliction is about. I see it in others every day. I believe it is what you have been sprayed with. I believe everyone has it.

Knowledge is power and it brings responsibility. I was one of the masses with their head in the sand before this atrocity hit me. I have not only been awakened, I feel a duty to inform others.

This chemtrail thing is either the absolute worst evil ever perpetuated on mankind by our own, or an outright alien attack. Either way, we may not have the answer to that question right away. What do we have? Each other. We have that, and they can't take that away from us. only we can...

Peace

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by winside
I am already working on my next thread. When I get banned I will know who is really running this site. I will not give up.[edit on 1-3-2009 by winside]

And with that statement I begin to worry about not only your physical, but now your mental health. You seem to have come here with a chip on your shoulder and an obvious grudge against the Terms and Conditions you agreed to when you signed on as a member.

Using your logic here for a sec:

I bump into someone on the street unintentionally, and they caution me that what I did was wrong.

I bump into them a second time, knowing that it is wrong.

They caution me again about bumping into them and when I won't stop they kick me in the groin.

I go into a tirade at them about how they are obviously government agents because they are trying to inhibit my rights, where in reality, I knew what I was doing was wrong, against the law, yet I continued to do it. I should be punished for breaking the law repeatedly and willfully.

Listen for a minute, for your own sake.

ATS can be your friend and help you spread your message.

Your first thread and second thread are about the same topic, with minutely different angles. Not different enough to warrant the second topic. That information could easily fit in the first.

I understand it might be frustrating for a topic you believe in so passionately to get starred and flagged less than a topic about a non-existent video, but that is part of posting on a forum.

You have no idea what topics will take off and what will flounder. It is a gamble.

Your opinion and information is now there in writing for all to see and won't simply disappear, even if it falls off the front page. If people want to find it and read it, it won't be hard.

So don't try and blame ATS staff and members because you can't handle having no attention. Claiming that the staff are part of some conspiracy against you for enforcing their own rules is verging on mental instability and paranoid delusions.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by winside

You are going about this all wrong... you are shaming everyone with your "affliction". You hurting so many people.... disgusting. maybe you deserve this becuase you are so broken... maybe this is the cure.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by winside

Now check out your blood under a 450xs microscope (you can get one for $15 from Kaybee toys). The Sobe "trees" you are seeing are actually a new fungus. It is not like anything we have ever seen before. It is part of a nano tech take over. It is poisoning our society. This IS YOUR WAKEUP CALL. THEY ARE LAUGHING AT US.

So you are saying that if I put a sample of my blood under a microscope, I will actually be able to see these things laughing at me? That might be worth the $15.00!

Before you flame me, buy the microscope and look at your own blood. Then you have a lot of questions to ask yourself. You can ask me, but I don't have a lot of answers. When you start coming down with the symptoms, I can direct you on how to lesson them. I haven't cured myself, but I can help in reducing the tremendous suffering from this affliction.

I'm sorry you are suffering in such a bad way, but, do you think the average person should be self diagnosing themselves with a $15.00 microscope from Kay-bee toys? This sounds sort of dangerous to me!

Good Luck

Same to you! I haven't looked at your other thread on this topic, but can I suggest you also show your video on this thread for reference?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
and
www.youtube.com...

There are real alien videos for you. They are microscopic not telescopic videos. You don't have to look to the sky to see this stuff. My frustration is that I see the human race being lined up and marched to their slaughter in real time. It is the same frustation I hear in Ron Paul's voice as he tells everyone to wake up. Only a few are even listening.

I am glad to raise some temperatures in here. At least someone tried to get your attention.

top topics

join