It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microchips new monetary system

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
so i was watching loose change and zeigeist and a video about glenn beck talking to ron paul, and how the are trying to create a new monetary system, and in zeitgesit they did this secretly the first time in 1930 if i remember right. than in loose change this guy says how rockefeller was talking about making people wear microchips in their hands as a way to ID them and a way to pay for food sort of like no paper or credit cards is all in the microchip and without it you can't buy food or anything, and if you rebel they will turn it off for you and your screwed. The guy said rockefeller told him this after 9/11.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I would happily say NO.

There is NO way they are getting anywhere near me with one of those. I'll be the first to start a coalition of some sort, a new civilization. I would NOT put up with that.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
They have already done this with your credit / debit cards which almost everyone in the "1st" world carries once they hit adult hood.

At some point in the future we will be offered the option of paying for implants which allow us to do certain things, be it for personal security, or fitness, or leisure activities, at that time we will have the option of having chips installed which ID us and link us to our funds.

Eventually everyone will have these as common course of living like everyone has cards today or whatever medical things they may need like hearing aids or pace makers.

You can resist all you like they are ready for a long slow assimilation of this process. If you allow them to speed it up through things like the "war on terror" then its your own fault, the system is rotten to the core and needs radical change but realistically its not going to happen without people getting off their computers and doing something.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
VERY interesitng...few years ago, on discovery channel, thier was a special about a house in CA? that is totaly computerized..it respends to yuor voice, and adjusts tmeperature, bath, flushes toilet, at yuor command.. they also did a sepcial in same program, about how in CA, they were testing computerized stores...you go in, shop, and an airport looking metal detector, scans you, and charges you credit. It wa supposed to be with a microchip card ro something like that. BVUt,t hey were still expermienting, acording to the special, This was in like 2004 or 5.
scary, aint it? to top it off, it would put mnay more people outa work...walmart, and god knows how many others, wouldnt really need employees anymore, because it would be impossible to steel anyting.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Don't waste your time and money chipping me, because you won't see a dime from it!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
yea, you can also connect all of this with the bible, just like rockefeller said if you don't wear the chip you can buy food, your cut off from the world, the bible has it too in the apocalypse how if you dont wear the mark of the beast which will be on your forehead or you HAND you won't be able to buy food or pay for things. look it up.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
havent you signed up for the nwo ezpass system? it allows you access to any fema camp without waiting in the long lines. kinda like the express lines at disney. no waiting for your mercury/anthrax/flu shot. go the store and get your 25 dollar a pack of marlboros and 35 dollar a gallon of gas, wave your arm at the sensor, and BAM! automatically deducted from the bank of obamas credit line. and it will automatically link to the gps in your cel phone that we all voluntarily carry to be tracked, and let the concentration camp guys know when to expect us. coffins and shots will be ready and waiting by the time you arrive....

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
one more thing i was reading up on how canada, the us, and mexico are becoming one nation soon, and they already came up with the new currency replacing the dollar called the "AMERO" i also read that before the microchip system comes through, there has to be one more monetary system after the dollar.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
At this point money is a total illusion created by the world governments it doesnt mean anything anyway.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

Would that mean that you would be on a watchlist, not able to get a job?

top topics

join