It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul CPAC 02-27-09

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Ron Paul CPAC 2009 Part 1

Ron Paul CPAC 2009 Part 2

Ron Paul CPAC 2009 Part 3

Here he is again...give 'em hell Ron!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Thanks so much for posting this!!

I was actually waiting for Ron Paul to start talking like this, simply speaking out to THE PEOPLE about what is going on... because every attempt he has made to school those in power to do something, has been blatantly ignored. Eyes rolling and all!

EDIT:

On the other hand... I just started a thread about Rush Limbaugh urging "Conservatives" to take back the country. Here's Ron Paul talking Conservatives too.... Maybe we are being set up for something?

Some of us, HIGHLY pro-Conservative... even here on ATS. Some, highly pro-Liberal.... Just thinking out loud.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by LostNemesis]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Go Ron !

Great Videos, i voted for Ron in the Primary and i wish he would have won.

i think he is going to be 80 yrs. old in 2012 ?

i wonder if he will Run again ?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

At the present time he has no plans for running. I saw this in a article the other day on cbs news?

I admit, they treat him like the Rodney Dangerfield of Congress...no respect...and the man has a better grasp than both houses put together...

I guess when TSHTF he can sit on the curb next to 'em being strung up and say, "I told ya so..."

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I posted these videos today in another thread...pretty much ignored.

you have this posted in the wrong forum btwwww.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 28-2-2009 by David9176]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Oooppps...just noticed

Sorry about the duplicate posting...didn't see it on the new thread scroll list today...
I guess I could either ask 'em to move it or just say $@rew it...?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

lol...screw it. As long as it's seen is the good thing.
Hopefully people watch them.

Inoticed it was in aliens and ufos and was thinking...

hehe

I've posted in the wrong forums as well.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

At the present time he has no plans for running. I saw this in a article the other day on cbs news?

I admit, they treat him like the Rodney Dangerfield of Congress...no respect...and the man has a better grasp than both houses put together...

I guess when TSHTF he can sit on the curb next to 'em being strung up and say, "I told ya so..."

yes i didn't think there are any plans to run again but of course it's still to early to tell. i am concerned that if he did his age would be a problem. i am sure he is aware of that.

the problem is...who will be able to fill his shoes if he doesn't run ?

you have to admit Ron is a smart guy and would have done the right thing for this country. i am sad that he did not win

i hate the media for how they treated him but i am sure they were put up to it so i guess it's no surprise really. the criminals will do anything to win.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

LOL OMG You are right!!! Aliens and UFO's. I didn't even notice what forum it was in, when noticed it on the side bar.

I guess that is how to get the most attention to your thread, put it in the least relevant forum you can find.

Sorry your thread got ignored, David. Musta been a slow time, Ron Paul's speech is awesome.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

Sorry your thread got ignored, David. Musta been a slow time, Ron Paul's speech is awesome.

Lol...i was thinking that maybe people are getting tired of my rantings...

I wouldn't blame them...i just called up my father and gave him an earful on everything.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

That is funny as all get out!!! Never thought of it that way...
I tried to vote for him here in Michiagn but he wasn't on the card.
I didn't want to waste my vote so I voted for his recommendation of Chuck Baldwin...wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but, anyone other than the 2 Party System...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Another thing...when i was talking to my old man, he said RP looked like an alien....coincidence??

OMG!!

Anyway, that set me off in another rant.

My father said, "he's not presidential material."

Oh...but Bush was? And Obama is?

It's not about what they look like or how they speak...it's about what they stand for.

Our politicians should not be personified as movie stars, as they are not.

It's what they stand for that should matter most.

My old man is biased....so many are.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Lol I don't always catch your rantings. At times, there's just no want to jump into a thread that is 10 pages long already.

But hey, at least Ron Paul's words are being seen. This man has dedicated his life to clarifying what Conservatism really means, and being seemingly the only person that speaks out when our Constitutional freedoms are being trampled.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I agree David...
I think some of it is the fact he gets so riled up about what he believes in, he starts talking a hundred miles a hour, so many thought going through his mind and all.
They want a smooth rico suave confidence man at the podium, not the truth...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I honestly wonder if Ron Paul speaks so fast, struggling to say what he needs to as fast as he can, because he has been *CUT OFF* mid-speech so many times, while being interviewed.

Like when he was running for president.. I remember him being cut off on FOX a couple times. In interviews he has been cut off, and interrupted repeatedly. So.... It would make sense for him to develop a way to get his words out quicker. lol

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Ya know...you are probley right...man has to get the message out as fast as he can before the MSM overlords drop the curtain on him...rational angle...

As Jack said..."The truth...you can't handle the truth!"

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I understand why he does this though.

He's frustrated..just like many of us are.

If I was in Congress and was in RP's position...i'd be doing the same thing..because I would be angry.

No one wants to live by the Constitution..they just want to live by what they think is right...and then majority rules.

What happens in this process?

Almost everyone is forced to abide by something they don't want to do because the majority says they cannot.

The Constitution was not meant to be carried out this way. It doesn't matter if I THINK someone shouldn't do something because I think it is wrong....It should ONLY matter when they are trampling on my own personal rights.

This is the problem with this country.

Everyone is pushing each other's agenda on everyone else and ignore the Constitution that is giving them the right to even have that agenda/opinion.

Btw...sometimes my rants do get people fired up...but it does for the wrong reasons....not the right ones.

It's easy...just say Obama instead of government and you'll get much more hate.

I've tested it in my posts. I see the bias...I know it is there..whether people are willing to admit it or not.

For instance, I can say....government is spending us into oblivion...and more will agree.

But if I say...Obama is spending us into oblivion...then the Obama supporters come out in full attack mode....you know..
GEORGE BUSH 8 YEARS...talking like none of us were alive the last 8 years and didn't have to deal with it.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Key word...STATE RIGHTS. Some that hail from my region understand exactly what that means. When the contract and agreement between the states and the federal system has been declared null and void through violations of the Constitution itself....well, the term "United" States of America no longer applies. I believe we have been through this before in the 1860's. We are about to see it again. This will be the third war for Independence, except this time it will be 26 states that secede.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

My father said, "he's not presidential material."

It's not about what they look like or how they speak...it's about what they stand for.

Our politicians should not be personified as movie stars, as they are not.

It's what they stand for that should matter most.

In the day of American Idol and Dancing with the Stars, I fear most of the general public doesn't know or care what most candidates stand for. Just how they look and speak.

Charisma/Image > Making sense

That's how it seems for too many people, I'm afraid.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DiabolusFireDragon

Man you got that right. These brain dead amoebas do not even know how to spell Constitution.......Dear God, what do we have to work with?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join