It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all UFOs really just probes of a Level 3 Society? READ MORE.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hey everyone I read these forums a lot but have never posted.

I have many photos that show odd arifacts and smearing on the moon and I've always considered them to be "alien bases" of sorts.. I've also considered that the US could be up there mining oil, etc.

But the other day I was watching the history channel a program called "The Universe". Michio Kaku, a professor who studies parallel universe thoeries mention that there are 3 levels of society in the universe.

Level 0 - Human kind at our current state.

Level 1 - You be navigate anywhere in your world very fast. You can go anywhere in the world (your home planet).

Level 2 - You can navigate your solar system and beyond.. You have the ability to reach other planets and setup exosystems in space to harbor life.

Level 3 - You have the ability to move planets, move stars.. Travel through space time, travel through parallel universes..

Michio Kaku mentioned that the proper way for a Level 3 society to have intial communication with a Level 0 society would be to put robots on a moon and send out units to all the planets in the solar system.

So let's think - Could the Annunaki put robots on the moon? Yes. If they do exist they are a Level 3 society and could do anything they please. Could these "alien bases" on the moon really just do probe robots that are spying on human life?

Maybe all UFOs are probes, heh.

Who knows, but It's an interesting thought.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by brink2012]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Interesting, I hadn't heard of the levels before. But I believe there is quite a bit going on up there.

It makes sense actually, I have to toil it around in my noggin for a while.

Thanks for my mind bender for the evening.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
no one else finds this interesting?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If i was an advanced species it would make much more sense in such a vast galaxy/universe to create thousands of Artificially Intelligent craft to search nearby star systems and report findings,only then if the findings were exciting enough would craft be sent that was manned.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Exactly my point.. so they find Apes on a Carbon based world... I really think that some of the stuff on the moon cannot be anything else but a base / robots.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I know what you mean.
Its an interesting theory.
I have thought it myself before.
I think we are talking dimensions though, not society's.
The upper echelon, with there advanced money and power.
Could have many things we don't even see.
Think of it like this.
We evolved, alongside everything else.
Apes dogs cats giraffes turtles etc etc.
We are just one species.
Perhaps all those other species, also evolved.
But we just cant see how.
Example.
When your dog see's you sitting there staring at a computer for so long.
They wonder why you do this.They don't know what it is.
So they lie down and go to sleep.
Or do they?
Maybe they go off and do there own thing, that we cant realize?
Perhaps all species evolve in a certain way, yet individual species cant see it.
They think its dumb and go off and do there own thing.
Perhaps we evolved in this certain technological way and direction, in order to make something, to save all the life on this planet from destruction.
Perhaps all the other species, also are doing there part, but we just cant see it.
Just my thoughts.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
I know what you mean.
Its an interesting theory.
I have thought it myself before.
I think we are talking dimensions though, not society's.
The upper echelon, with there advanced money and power.
Could have many things we don't even see.
Think of it like this.
We evolved, alongside everything else.
Apes dogs cats giraffes turtles etc etc.
We are just one species.
Perhaps all those other species, also evolved.
But we just cant see how.
Example.
When your dog see's you sitting there staring at a computer for so long.
They wonder why you do this.They don't know what it is.
So they lie down and go to sleep.
Or do they?
Maybe they go off and do there own thing, that we cant realize?
Perhaps all species evolve in a certain way, yet individual species cant see it.
They think its dumb and go off and do there own thing.
Perhaps we evolved in this certain technological way and direction, in order to make something, to save all the life on this planet from destruction.
Perhaps all the other species, also are doing there part, but we just cant see it.
Just my thoughts.

Interesting... Dimensions is what the Slociety would travel through though. So in essence we are talking about both.. dimensions and societies.. Michio Kaku points out that we will soon have the chance to Evolve from a level 0 society to a level 1. He said within the upcoming years will be the deciding factor..

Isn't this crazy how all these people are all a sudden "brace for the future" obama always talks about "A new age is coming" "This ____ will not work in the new age". "We will rebuild, we will be stronger then before."

All these quotes seem to me like people are expected something to happen very soon. Just look at the news and think about the keywords that they are using.. its crazy

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by brink2012

It would be logical to think that IF there was an intelligent life civilization that travels millions upon millions of light years to and from destination a to destination b and vice versa that a "pit stop" of sorts would be developed and built.

This is not a far fetched idea at all.. however, the levels of societies etc.. is all based on someone's assumption and/or speculation, which I try and stay away from as much as possible.

I can also agree that "probes", and/or "robots" are utilized for reckon, material gathering, and research. Just as man-kind utilizes rovers, and unmanned satellites, spaceships etc.. etc.. to gather information and materials from planets such as mars, venus etc..

So, can a civilization that is far more technologically advanced than we are use robots and probes? Of course. That's a given.

"Travel the path of least resistance", "Work smarter, not harder"....

I am sure there are different forms of these quotes used universally .

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
For those that haven't watched Michio Kaku, this video is a good starter. He explains the levels of civilization and possibilities of extraterrestrial intelligence
It's also worth watching because it dispels some assumptions people have about the nature of UFOs and intelligence...

I've never liked the ants analogy
The rest is very informative.

new topics

top topics

join