It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Islam

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro

Originally posted by orkson
Islam has been, is and will be intrinsiquely a danger for our civilization.

nope

the real danger of the west is itself

it's greed and selfishness

can't you see what is going around you?

Actually you're both right. Islam is the threat, the government uses this to manipulate us. The Government uses threats to get further control.

Islam exploits our weakness, the government creates those holes.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by cooler

to continue worshipping a known pedophile mmm thats a bit wierd.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by cooler]

yes it is weird

but

what can you expect from people than to be uneducated
when their schools get bombed, or their puppet governments
get installed by western nations?

not to mention proclaiming them 'terrorists' when they object
or try to fight back

yes, they are primitive, but it is westerner fault

you can blame them for your mistakes, but it will not help you
falling into abyss

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Any cause can be used to sucker people into rationals of wrong is right. The same can be said for Zionists, Christians, Communists, KKK, Masons, etc., etc.. About 3 years ago the Jesuits held a meeting of their leadership specifically to inform then that it was early Catholicism that created Islam. Fabricated enemies are good for NWO business.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

This is what happens to a country when they take away the peoples only means of defense(guns)Radical people take over all these countrys because they are the only ones left with convictions in what they belive no matter how wrong it is,the rest are just sheep.

Sometime you have to become the monster to defeat the monster,just get it right in your mind that this is a scrifice and you won't pull out.Just a thought

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

Simply not true.

Muslims were fighting with Hindu's MANY, MANY years before the west got involved. It's all to easy to blame the west these days, but history did not start on 9/11.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

Muhammad likeing little girls.

I would like to see the evidence for this statement, if you don't mind.

This should be interesting, considering a much confident view on the matter. And people repeating others' statements.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
What's worse

Islam

or...

Americanization

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
What's worse

Islam

or...

Americanization

That's like asking.... what's worse?

Beheading or the electric chair...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
islam has been a threat to the world civilizations since the 600's. Although it may have started as traditional warfare with swords and spears. It has evolved to more modern guns and bombs. Then to unconventional suicide bomber mass killings.

The evolution of warfare with islam is now one of fornication. islam fornicating an existing indigenous population into submission. In the US a islamic unmarried woman, on welfare, with 6 kids, had 8 more.
islamic closed neighborhoods, large voting/violent demonstrating blocks.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by uscrusader]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by freeman2128

Respect your ennemy

You should learn that.

For the educational purpose, this comes from a JEWISH newspaper.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Here's my take: The Muslim world is right to be angry about the foreign policy of Western countries. However, they fail to differentiate between people and government - blaming westerners themselves for all the wrongs.

We both have just cause to be angry at THE GOVERNMENTS. Perhaps if we overthrew our corrupt regimes, the Muslim world and our non-Muslim world could co-exist peacefully in our own lands with no need for violence.

That being said, I personally dislike the religion of Islam and would prefer for it to remain in the Arabic lands. They can do what they want over there but I won't tolerate cries for Shariah in the UK, honour killings, chauvinism and halal practice in the homeland where my ancestors fought against those kinds of 'values'.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
*sigh* once again...
reply to post by zarp3333

Wow... it's people like you who piss in the lake we all drink from.
And it sounds a lot like you hail from the ideals you claim Islam promotes.
...and why is it when a Christian, Jewish, Buddhist sect goes bad they are just bad apples, but when a minority of Muslims do wrong the whole religion is to blame?!

Originally posted by zarp3333
If Muhamed were to try doing what he did back in his day, converting entire villages at the end of a sword or burning them down and taking all of their valuable posessions, he would be hunted down as a filthy war criminal and shot.

And no other religion has done this? As I recollect Scandinavia was entirely non-Christian until the sword overwhelmed...

Originally posted by cooler
to continue worshipping a known pedophile mmm thats a bit wierd.

From what my friend told me she was 12, the age of puberty, and they did not fornicate until much later. When you only live to be 30, 12 seems like 45.

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Then there are a lot of muslims who don't understand their faith.

Muslim terrorist Attacks in the past 2 months

And this site also believes 9/11was concieved in caverns by box-cutter wielding idiots.

Originally posted by mr-lizard
www.islam4uk.com...

Considering all the responses were against Islam, I'd actually suggest this site was created by anti-Muslims wanting to incite more hatred.

Originally posted by CT_Flyboy
Lets face it, we are at war with Islamic and Muslim extremists. We didn't start this war but it is time that we finish it. I therefore agree with the person who said that we haven't yet dropped enough bombs. These people understand only one thing - VIOLENCE.
I find it interesting that the US and by extension the whole western world has not "WON" a war since we stopped targeting the populace.
For proof of that fact just look at WWII. We targeted the cities of our enemies and finally brought the war to an end. There is no question that dropping the nuclear bombs on Japan ultimately saved many 1000's of American lives.
In Viet Nam we were not allowed to bomb downtown Hanoi into oblivion because there was a LOT of American money at stake there and look what happened; 58,209 Americans died for our efforts.
If we are going to fight a war, any war, we MUST fight it to win it.

You suffer from a severe delusional syndrome whereupon you are convinced American lives are worth more than others.

Originally posted by 31337
I would have used low yield nukes to make my point. If that didn't work then we need to ponder really hard on the solution. Obviously talking and trying to work with them to sort out their problems doesn't seem to work.

I think you should ponder harder before coming to that conclusion. Something G Bush didnt do.

Originally posted by freeman2128
These people are not even close to human. Throughout the mid 60's up untill the early 90s they did not even know how to run proper plumbing. The "west" is the one who helped the middle east build any major cities. We did everything from the electrical to running clean water. Because they couldnt figure it out. How many blue collar workers here in the US do you know that come from a middle eastern decent? Most likely none. I cant wait untill I can purchase tags to hunt the animals.

Glad to see that poor people the world over are inhuman as well.

Originally posted by Cythraul
That being said, I personally dislike the religion of Islam and would prefer for it to remain in the Arabic lands. They can do what they want over there but I won't tolerate cries for Shariah in the UK, honour killings, chauvinism and halal practice in the homeland where my ancestors fought against those kinds of 'values'.

By your logic you should get the # off the Druids land!

Originally posted by uscrusader
islam has been a threat to the world civilizations since the 600's. Although it may have started as traditional warfare with swords and spears. It has evolved to more modern guns and bombs. Then to unconventional suicide bomber mass killings.

The evolution of warfare with islam is now one of fornication. islam fornicating an existing indigenous population into submission. In the US a islamic unmarried woman, on welfare, with 6 kids, had 8 more.
islamic closed neighborhoods, large voting/violent demonstrating blocks.

Any religious person with a weapon is a threat because they wield one to enforce the other. Im sure if you did enough archaeology from any site, youd find a weapon before a friendship bracelet.

But I dont expect you to understand that. Your name says it all.

[edit on 1-3-2009 by Ridhya]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodcircle

Originally posted by Ownification
reply to post by Beltha

and death upon all non-believers.

Did you get that from one of the videos? I don't think any educated individual would watch that many propaganda videos at once therefore the best idea to support your claim would be to tell us exactly in which video did you extract that information from.

The 10 parts are simply segments of the same entire video.

And actually, if you do watch all 10 parts, you will see that it offers both sides of the debate up for view.

As such it is hardly a propaganda video.

No no no, you have made a mistake, it is not both sides dude. It is both sides from the same point of view, get it? It is like an extremist explaining the Western side of view, get it? It is still regarded as propaganda but amatures don't understand no disrespect.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

A Reminder

The End of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

Applies to all forums, all the time, with zero tolerance.

If you cannot discuss issues without resorting to broad based hate filled generalisations, then your posts will be removed.

Civility and Decorum people...thats the name of the game.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
By your logic you should get the # off the Druids land!

Why? Who's to say I don't follow the Druidic tradition myself?

We've already been forcefully converted once. It won't happen again!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by freeman2128
These people are not even close to human. Throughout the mid 60's up untill the early 90s they did not even know how to run proper plumbing. The "west" is the one who helped the middle east build any major cities. We did everything from the electrical to running clean water. Because they couldnt figure it out. How many blue collar workers here in the US do you know that come from a middle eastern decent? Most likely none. I cant wait untill I can purchase tags to hunt the animals.

Funnily enough, I don't know how to "run proper plumbing". When it comes to electricity, I can't "figure it out" either.

So, are you going to try and hunt me down as an animal too?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

What the hell ,,, i'm a muslim and believe me jihad isnt about killing people god doesnt tell us to kill ppl, I think you guys have a rong image of the jihaad en the islam , so don't make conclusions ...
And about the 10-15 % of the muslims are extremists ,, did they come to me and ask me if i'm one ??? I dont think so ,, so forget about that percentage cuz i don't think its correct

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
What I don't understand is why these supposed religious leaders calling for the murder or enslavement of infidels aren't being rounded up and put into prison. If I am not mistaken, if you open proclaim you are going to kill someone, or call for other to kill people, you are guilty of a crime. These people inciting violence should all be locked up denied all contact with the outside world until they learn the error of their ways, even if that means their next chance will be in their next lifetime. Not only the ones publicly saying these things, but all of their supporters as well.

Then their churches, or whatever they call them, should be confiscated by the government as criminal property, torn down, and replaced with public schools. All of these immigrants, even first and second generation should then be required to attend public school, failure to do so resulting in the deportation of themselves and their families, or maybe just their families. Then counseling would be offered at these schools, so that when the family arranges for their 12 year old daughter to marry some 22 year old cousin, they can protect the girl, and move her someplace where she can continue her childhood in safety.

Of course this would require investment in public schools, and that brings us to the crux of another problem, or co-problem, which is that neither of the political parties cares about supporting schools, or the working class. The reason these hate mongers haven't been arrested, when they clearly should be, is because the PTB want these radicals here, they want the war. It is clear that the major parties in the West care nothing for the working class, as everything they do works to undermine the working class.

Both problems have to be taken care of.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join