It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Alien footage - video proof!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Morgellans is a real infliction and i have sympathy for anyone that suffers from it. it is so far unknown how and why this has come about.

i will agree with everyone that the Op is wrong in promoting this evidence as something Alien or E.T. because there is absolutely no proof for that to be the case.

it 's easy to understand why some people will see this thread as trash and because of the way it has been presented i will have to agree.

however this is something everyone should be concerned about and imo you should research some information about it so you can see why the Op has his opinion that this could be something from contrail experiments.

it could also be from Rocket Fuel and other chemicals combined that are all over this planet and in the food you are eating.

www.google.com...

i hope someone does figure this out and i just wanted to clarify my position on this matter. peace

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Why is this thread in the Aliens & UFOs forum?

Wouldn't it be better to move it to the Medical Issues forum?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever
Well if its true, why are'nt we ALL suffering from the same disease? it makes no sense only a select few seem to have this. So Im not buying the chemtrail thing and have you had it tested for extraterrestrial compounds? Unless you have you can't call this 'proof' other than to sensationalize your post.

This was sort of an odd comment, really. When Ebola was discovered, were people asking the same thing then? Or HIV/AIDS? "Why doesn't EVERYONE has it??"

Sorry, but as I said, it was really an odd comment.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I dunno man.... not that i was expecting "proof" of aliens...but seriously.

As Internos said...this is RUBBISH.

Think before you post guys.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

Morgellans is a real infliction and i have sympathy for anyone that suffers from it. it is so far unknown how and why this has come about.

i will agree with everyone that the Op is wrong in promoting this evidence as something Alien or E.T. because there is absolutely no proof for that to be the case.

it 's easy to understand why some people will see this thread as trash and because of the way it has been presented i will have to agree.

however this is something everyone should be concerned about and imo you should research some information about it so you can see why the Op has his opinion that this could be something from contrail experiments.

it could also be from Rocket Fuel and other chemicals combined that are all over this planet and in the food you are eating.

www.google.com...

i hope someone does figure this out and i just wanted to clarify my position on this matter. peace

The evidence is actually very inconclusive in the case of Morgellons in the quest of its origin, so the conclusions of what the cause may be, is up to everyone. Thus, it is at this point neither proven to NOT be of Extra Terrestial nature.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

The evidence is actually very inconclusive in the case of Morgellons in the quest of its origin, so the conclusions of what the cause may be, is up to everyone. Thus, it is at this point neither proven to NOT be of Extra Terrestial nature.

Hi Nightchild...umm why did you quote me to say that ?

my post did not imply any specific proven reason for the origin of morgellans ?

i only offered up the rocket fuel theory because like you said, as of now it's up to everyone to decide what the cause is for themselves ?

[edit on 1-3-2009 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by Nightchild

Hi Nightchild...umm why did you quote me to say that ?

my post did not imply any specific proven reason for the origin of morgellans ?

i only offered up the rocket fuel theory because like you said, as of now it's up to everyone to decide what the cause is for themselves ?

[edit on 1-3-2009 by easynow]

Hi.
Well, as the findings from this condition is still under much debate, I felt it was important to point out that it therefor cannot either be proven to not be of Alien origin, as the OP is stating it to be.

I think most can agree that the behavior and symptoms of the condition, is quite "special", so to say.

I would say it is only natural for someone to suspect Alien causes for something that causes the skin to sprout strings and crystals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join